Author Topic: Dissing - For Example, Eminem  (Read 612 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dissing - For Example, Eminem
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2001, 05:11:48 PM »

Your point is, motherfucker?

LoL.... that was even funnier...

In your post you said there were only as many good black guys as there is white guys... PERCENTAGE WISE... now you're sayin you dont collect percents..... which one is it?

In that post it's like you're warning people... sayin "Beware black people... they might seem like they're good but they're not".... I aint white or black... I'm Mexican.. I ain't tryna judge people cuz their color... I'ma judge you by the way you step to me.... you're either coo' or you're not... you aint a "Cool Black guy" or a "Cool White guy"... just a coo' person

when I read your post.... just seemed like some ignorant shit to be sayin'.... I can give a fuck less what everyone else on this forum things.... that's just what I felt.

On tha real though... R.I.P to your homie and everyone else who has passed but I dont see what him dying, you being 13, and your puppy dog image have to do with that frusturation....

Praps you're just a confused lil boy... but that's your problem guy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2001, 05:16:21 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2001, 05:37:46 PM »

I aint white or black... I'm Mexican..

Well, Yall KNOW I Don't Like Mexicans.

LOL J/K.

TheSheriff

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2001, 02:47:40 PM »

LoL.... that was even funnier...

In your post you said there were only as many good black guys as there is white guys... PERCENTAGE WISE... now you're sayin you dont collect percents..... which one is it?

In that post it's like you're warning people... sayin "Beware black people... they might seem like they're good but they're not".... I aint white or black... I'm Mexican.. I ain't tryna judge people cuz their color... I'ma judge you by the way you step to me.... you're either coo' or you're not... you aint a "Cool Black guy" or a "Cool White guy"... just a coo' person

when I read your post.... just seemed like some ignorant shit to be sayin'.... I can give a fuck less what everyone else on this forum things.... that's just what I felt.

On tha real though... R.I.P to your homie and everyone else who has passed but I dont see what him dying, you being 13, and your puppy dog image have to do with that frusturation....

Praps you're just a confused lil boy... but that's your problem guy

I'm sayin I know just as many black people that aren't good people as I know white people...Dunno the percent...

And, yeah, I am confused, but I'm 13...Tis natural...And WHEN you know me, then you can understand what I mean. But you don't, and you can't be bothered, so keep off the friggin point.

I don't judge people by colour, either. I'm pretty colourblind. But it often seems as if here, and elsewhere in the rap world, and the world at large, white people in general have a stigma attached to them...I mean, has anyone even bothered working out numbers for Jatas of Uganda's massacres? That's worthy of stigma.

I'm cool with Mexicains, lived in Tijuana a while...But I'm not interested in where you from, but how you take me...And you're taking me as a future Remy?

Get a dick. Naw, eat a dick.

2Face

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2001, 03:59:10 PM »
True what ya say, but look, he hates nsync he hates lil boygroups like bsb and all o those, he might not have anything against Big Rappaz.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2001, 07:39:06 PM »
Daaaaaaaaaamn! Thats a long ass quote...