Author Topic: Whats everyones favorite arcade machine ?  (Read 503 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Whats everyones favorite arcade machine ?
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 11:26:16 AM »
Classic!

Only the OG's at this forum can truly appreciate this as being the best alias we've seen in years.

And for those that don't know the history, a lot of the posters at this forum came from West Coast Killaz forum that was around back in 2000.  And Trauma was the writer for that forum, and he used to serve anybody that said anything against Snoop or Dre.  And he would school them, he defended Snoop against all the haters.

Since then...  he went from intense promotion of west coast hiphop, to the most shameful, fawning, and fanatical support of the redneck, racist right wing, war mongering, bible thumping, Jerry Fallwell style support of traditonal white racist values.  You'll find him in the Train of Thought advocating that Bush should nuke the whole middle east (except for the jews in Israel, ofcourse, because the Christian-zionists believe jews have to over-run the muslims in the middle east till jesus can come down and kill all the jews that don't convert to Christianity).

« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 11:41:41 AM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 11:55:25 AM »
im old school i used to fuck wit contra, double dragon, pole position, crystal castle, dig dug, centipede but my fav all time arcade was star wars that was the shit back in the day late 80's type shit. my pops worked for atari back in the day, i used to love going to work wit him during the summer and play games all day long.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 11:57:51 AM by Bay Area Jat »
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 12:08:52 PM »
I donīt know whatīs everyones problem with Trauma but in my book he is a cool cat and he answered me a lot of questions and showed me some good music besides Hip Hop which I still listen to this day.

Anyways, my favorite arcade machine when I was a kid was WWF Wrestlefest. I was like 10 years old or so and a WWF mark so I was excited about it to say the least.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 12:45:41 PM »
NBA Jam was sick also
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2008, 12:50:43 PM »
NBA Jam was sick also

yeah i fucking love that game,i still play on my emulator samething for sf : alpha 3

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2008, 07:00:25 PM »
fuck emulators. i play my dreamcast for all the classics  8)

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2008, 08:34:17 PM »

i wish i had still mine...crazy taxi,third strike,alpha 3,marvel vs capcom 2,capcom vs snk 2 and the fucking list goes on

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 02:32:43 AM »

i wish i had still mine...crazy taxi,third strike,alpha 3,marvel vs capcom 2,capcom vs snk 2 and the fucking list goes on

i play all of those all the time. all of the ports of the capcom games on dreamcast were 100% accurate with the arcade versions with a great controller. my dreamcast > xbox 360

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 02:44:22 AM »
I don't really know Trauma personally (on-line personally I mean), but his posts are deplorably close to what Infinite outlined...plus I remember how I once challenged some type of statement of his about the Beach Boys and he "retorted" by posting a butt-hurt 20-hours-to-read response ululating about how no one should ever dare challenging anything he ever says about the Beach Boys. That pretty much did it for me. You'da really thought I'd fucked his girl or something. Or his gay lover :laugh:

...and I never liked arcade games, played a few times as a kid, but they always seemed to be a waste of money to me

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 05:54:20 AM »
I don't really know Trauma personally (on-line personally I mean), but his posts are deplorably close to what Infinite outlined...plus I remember how I once challenged some type of statement of his about the Beach Boys and he "retorted" by posting a butt-hurt 20-hours-to-read response ululating about how no one should ever dare challenging anything he ever says about the Beach Boys. That pretty much did it for me. You'da really thought I'd fucked his girl or something. Or his gay lover :laugh:

...and I never liked arcade games, played a few times as a kid, but they always seemed to be a waste of money to me

LMAO

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 12:59:04 PM »
truama knows his music, so i like his posts cause hes one of the only people posting about music thats not rap. all the other shit, i think everyones getting too personal on a message board

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 03:30:36 PM »
Absolutely.

I remember, back in 2004, when he used to create a few threads about Brian Wilson and the lost SMiLE album and everyone was complaining why he made so many threads about it. I thought why not check it out, downloaded it, didnīt like it first but fell in love with the music later on. Then I started listening to the Beach Boys in general and started to really like their music too (Group efforts and solo stuff from Dennis Carl and the others too.) I had the chance to see Brian Wilson live last year and the atmosphere was unbelievable, the best concert Iīve ever been to and if you know a little about Brian Wilson and his personal life and demons then thatīs saying something.

The Beach Boys are way more than their surf stuff that they are known for so itīs definitely worth to check some of their more unknown stuff out (Holland, Sunflower, etc.)

So this dude showed me some really fucking sweet music and isnīt this the reason why everyone came to this board in the first place?

I respect him for that.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 03:41:24 PM »
truama knows his music, so i like his posts cause hes one of the only people posting about music thats not rap. all the other shit, i think everyones getting too personal on a message board

That doesn't mean he has a right to treat everybody else like shit though. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2008, 04:25:34 PM »
^ its just a message board......

and i didnt like that smile album, but beach boys are incredible

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2008, 05:18:00 PM »
And since it's a message board he can get his ass clowned like a motherfucker  ;)