Author Topic: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont  (Read 1982 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont
« on: January 21, 2008, 11:41:13 PM »
Kain gets the ban for being immature and shit but sometimes i gotta admit his shit is funny. I seen otehr peeps get banned for other shit.

Meanwhile this fool Job almost every thread he is in the shit turns into a racial debate. Not only is it a debate but he talks about killing nad making racist ass remarks.

Edit

How many threads went to shit cus he started jabbering about bullshit.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 11:44:00 PM by Real City's M-o-S-T »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Why does Kain get BAn but this fool JOb dont
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 11:51:42 PM »
Kain gets the ban for being immature and shit but sometimes i gotta admit his shit is funny. I seen otehr peeps get banned for other shit.

Meanwhile this fool Job almost every thread he is in the shit turns into a racial debate. Not only is it a debate but he talks about killing nad making racist ass remarks.

Edit

lmao at you pathetic clown. how many threads went to shit because of my so called jabbing. all those threads that went to shit were my threads in which sophisticate jewel thief always came in playing his auto shit and always running at the mouth. you dont like my threads dont enter simple as that. lol at this typical.

smegma

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 11:52:57 PM »

Edit

:sign_withstupid:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 01:57:16 AM »
Real talk

kemizt

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 01:58:56 AM »
wasnt it cause he was a dipset radical?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 02:47:48 AM »
Not wanting to start discussing how many threads went to shit, I agree I don't quite see why people get bans for fucking around and making unfunny jokes, but blatant racism, religious fanatism and even semi-fascist comments don't provoke any kind of reaction. I'm not even referring to Job in particular here, it's a general thing I noticed a while ago.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 02:48:30 AM »
say what you want about kain but god damnit he ca be entertaining. him and the other dipcc dudes got mad one liners and other random ass funny shit. to be honest i havent paid too much attention to job/NAT so i cant call it.

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 03:17:28 AM »
kain is funny. job is stupid.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 05:58:43 AM »
haha look at you caucasians getting upset because you people are hearing the truth. im consider stupid by others because the shit i drop is true. i dont be acting like a jackass for you caucasians so therefore im stupid. but if I was a sikitoc nigga tryin by hardest to please you guys, you guys would love me.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 07:10:31 AM »
haha look at you caucasians getting upset because you people are hearing the truth. im consider stupid by others because the shit i drop is true. i dont be acting like a jackass for you caucasians so therefore im stupid. but if I was a sikitoc nigga tryin by hardest to please you guys, you guys would love me.

Speaking the truth = Racism ?  ::)

kemizt

Elevz

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 07:15:44 AM »
you dont like my threads dont enter simple as that.

You hijack threads, and then you claim they were yours to begin with?

Dude's got 323 posts, and I haven't seen him make one sensible remark. You do the math on how many threads he's ruined.

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 07:35:17 AM »

No one's exactly having an epiphany :P
We're probably wasting our time with this lame inconsistent alias.

If not then you're officially, Trauma status.

Sikotic was born with swag, he's doesn't have to try.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 07:46:49 AM »

lol. I don't feel like discussing Job right now, but I say we gotta keep Kain :D

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 08:00:13 AM »

lol. I don't feel like discussing Job right now, but I say we gotta keep Kain :D

Where the hell have you been ?

Send me some chocolate.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 08:26:06 AM »
you dont like my threads dont enter simple as that.

You hijack threads, and then you claim they were yours to begin with?

Dude's got 323 posts, and I haven't seen him make one sensible remark. You do the math on how many threads he's ruined.
then you hit that search and do your shit then. dumb caucasian