Author Topic: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK  (Read 1476 times)

K-9

Re: WE GOT SPIDER LOC ON THE BASEMENT THIS WEEK
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2008, 09:02:11 AM »
What tha fuck spider doing in the basement 50 is a bitch for lockin him up there fuck g-unot.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 09:10:10 AM by Bangin On Wax »

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2008, 09:27:23 AM »
Oh how I love how ya'll keep Spi's name ringin' in these forums, even though the hate is strong :laugh:

crash

« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2008, 11:26:26 AM »
messi, I asked a serious question, and you answered with some kid shit... so we all know what page your on...It's funny how your still mad about Spider not signing a cd for you....that was a couple of years ago, let that shit go.....

Anyway the BASEMENT was cracn big ups to Big D, Sean 1 and West Coast Angel for holdin' us down

Blood$

« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2008, 11:39:48 AM »
I like Spider Loc, but lmfao at this whole thread...  8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2008, 12:11:47 PM »
Oh how I love how ya'll keep Spi's name ringin' in these forums, even though the hate is strong :laugh:

i like how you're on his knob with your obese tits

messi19

« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2008, 12:27:16 PM »
messi, I asked a serious question, and you answered with some kid shit... so we all know what page your on...It's funny how your still mad about Spider not signing a cd for you....that was a couple of years ago, let that shit go.....

Anyway the BASEMENT was cracn big ups to Big D, Sean 1 and West Coast Angel for holdin' us down

signing a cd? was that supposed to be a joke? LMAO damn....funny :-X

and lol at Juicygirl cryin and cryin over and over again sayin how everybody is a hater.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 12:29:56 PM by messi19 »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2008, 12:34:00 PM »
They didnt ask Spider shit on this radio shit, they asked about like 10 beefs and thats it, hes cool with Daz, but Games still a bitch boy to him LMAO. They didnt ask shit about his debut album or anything, i dont know if its ever gonna drop honestly lol. And if it drops Decemeber this year, thats gonna be some fucked up shit lol, "WHEN U GONNA DROP NIGGA, DECEMBER OF 08" LMAO!!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2008, 12:34:58 PM »

Why thank you there buddy, I'm a consider that as a compliment , given the fact you have homosexual tendencies, it's an honor for a bisexual thing like yourself to acknowledge "titties" ! Oh,and btw, I like how you changed your name after I brought the whole "Al Bundy/no homo" aka "Down Low Brotha" to your attention !!! Purchase any more pink phones lil mama ?

messi19

« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2008, 01:08:41 PM »
They didnt ask Spider shit on this radio shit, they asked about like 10 beefs and thats it, hes cool with Daz, but Games still a bitch boy to him LMAO. They didnt ask shit about his debut album or anything, i dont know if its ever gonna drop honestly lol. And if it drops Decemeber this year, thats gonna be some fucked up shit lol, "WHEN U GONNA DROP NIGGA, DECEMBER OF 08" LMAO!!!

So nothin popped of with Spider and Daz after the whole radio thing? Daz is dope but the dude looks and talks like he a crackhead.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2008, 01:28:04 PM »

So nothin popped of with Spider and Daz after the whole radio thing? Daz is dope but the dude looks and talks like he a crackhead.

No man nuthin, Spiders like him n Daz are cool now!!!

messi19

« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2008, 02:13:59 PM »

No man nuthin, Spiders like him n Daz are cool now!!!

Aiight then, props on the heads up homie.

Blood$

« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2008, 02:29:52 PM »
maybe we'll hear a DPG/Spider Loc track now?  8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2008, 02:33:19 PM »

Why thank you there buddy, I'm a consider that as a compliment , given the fact you have homosexual tendencies, it's an honor for a bisexual thing like yourself to acknowledge "titties" ! Oh,and btw, I like how you changed your name after I brought the whole "Al Bundy/no homo" aka "Down Low Brotha" to your attention !!! Purchase any more pink phones lil mama ?

I have homosexual tendencies? The fuck are you talking about? You have probably never had dick in your life you're so ogre looking. And LOL @ you think you made me change my name. Okay sweetie let me just change it back so it makes you feel better.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2008, 03:48:40 PM »

I have homosexual tendencies? The fuck are you talking about? You have probably never had dick in your life you're so ogre looking. And LOL @ you think you made me change my name. Okay sweetie let me just change it back so it makes you feel better.
Aww, how many more times are you gonna change your name again there sugar momma ? You're the reason I love Spi's music more and more day by day  :laugh:
YOU KNOW THE DRILL :

KISS MY ASS !!!

« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 04:22:41 PM by JUICY GIRL »

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2008, 03:55:29 PM »
cover that shit up juicy girl I know you love all the male attention but noone wants to see that
[