Author Topic: Ali Vegas Hits Dubcnn With Exclusive News & New Music!  (Read 112 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Ali Vegas Hits Dubcnn With Exclusive News & New Music!
« on: January 27, 2008, 02:27:48 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

After several bad deals and years of anticipation, Ali Vegas is set to drop his solo LP "Generation Gap II<" in the second quarter of 2008. The Queens, NY, native has connections on both coasts, currently signed to Lamar Odom's Rich-Soil Recordings. Early reviews on the album have been strong and buzz from an advance listening party last month in NYC has been positive.

Rumored features include Nas, Akon, Styles P, and young R&B crooner Sammie amongst others, with production from DJ Premier, Kanye West, Cool & Dre, and many more.

In advance of his debut LP, he's giving fans the "America's Prince" LP which includes 16 of his best mixtape tracks from 2006/2007, in untagged form. The "America's Prince" LP drops on February 5, 2008, and dubcnn connected with Vegas to bring you a few preview joints.

To start it off, check out Ali Vegas giving it up to your favorite website, dubcnn.com:

Ali Vegas - Exclusive Dubcnn Drop

Ali Vegas also laced a little exclusive track for all you West Coast heads over Ice Cube's classic "Today Was A Good Day" beat called "What's Going On", featuring Troubleman, download:

Ali Vegas - What's Going On (ft. Troubleman)

Next up is a teaser track from Vegas' upcoming solo album "Generation Gap II" called "Town Bought It", get that below:

Ali Vegas - Town Bought it

Now let's get to the "America's Prince" LP dropping next week, to view the cover in full size click on the thumbnail to your right, and check out three preview tracks from the CD below:

Ali Vegas - Always Forgive
Ali Vegas - Hustle Hard
Ali Vegas - This Little Light

Make sure support Ali Vegas' upcoming projects, he's been putting it out for a long time and it's definitely his time to shine.

herpes

Re: Ali Vegas Hits Dubcnn With Exclusive News & New Music!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 02:48:28 PM »
Town bought it has been up on his myspace for a while.  But I'll believe a album dropping when I see it.  If it does come out though I'll cop it first day.  Shame the original Generation Gap will never see the light of day b/c it would of been hands down the best album of the 2000's.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 02:51:43 PM »
Yeah I know Town Bought It has been out. I've been waiting for an album for a minute too, I still bump that "Cold World" song all the time, dude's real talented.

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 03:02:59 PM »
damn  >:(  i came in this post hopin for that new Primo joint "Everyday is War" ... anyways, good looks.  Ali Vegas is dope!

peace

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 11:24:45 PM »
these tracks are heat!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 12:09:27 AM »
Not even interested. Sad but this is what happens when an artist makes his fans wait forever and gives them nothing to hold them off. Atleast Crooked I gives us fake album releases to give us hope. This dude just disappears for years at a time.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 03:02:19 AM »
You should peep out his "Today Was A Good Day" remake though.. Don't be like that now GB I know you wanna hear it lol.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 03:21:59 AM »
tnx..never heard anything with ali vegas except the song he did with saigon..and he easily had the best verse on there

10 - we want in.mp3 - 3.33MB

herpes

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 03:02:07 PM »
Not even interested. Sad but this is what happens when an artist makes his fans wait forever and gives them nothing to hold them off. Atleast Crooked I gives us fake album releases to give us hope. This dude just disappears for years at a time.

he has put out 4 or 5 mixtapes.  His last one dropped maybe 6 months ago.