Author Topic: Im thinking "Gangstaz Pt.2" and "Same Day Different Shit"...  (Read 291 times)

MasLoc aka Massolocco

• Lil Geezy
Re: Im thinking "Gangstaz Pt.2" and "Same Day Different Shit"...
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 07:38:46 PM »
i think this ablum is DEFINATELY one of the best Kurupt albums... i love this ablum more then dog chit for sure...  cali active is at par but in the different way... MAn this albums...

its funn cause i love Scrap thur the hood... the beat sound like ... fuck... Just bellin down the block ...

I DID it. is the best track on the ablum.... cuase "theres fire in the hemisphere, and niggah i Did it"
shake that ass, im quicker... are my other favours

But i think Daz's production made it what it is.... The gotti word play is fire... but on the Daz beats.. it's ether...

D~Nice

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 09:18:31 PM »
Good to see peeps digging the album on the forum.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2008, 12:50:27 AM »
dope ass cd... not as good as space or streetz tho

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2008, 10:00:31 AM »
def a good album. his 3rd best behind tha streets & space boogie

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2008, 12:11:49 PM »
When I frequented DUBCNN, I used to preach this a lot. I've let time past and I can finally say with marination and confidence that S.D.D.S may be the second best Kurupt album I've heard in ever. Its so consistent and cohesive, the dark mood/vibe will probably either be hit or miss, alongside the lyricism but I think as an album it can rival any other collection he's had pressed. I'm also thinking this one album has gotten more play from me than Cali Iz Active and both Dogg Chit. "Gangstaz Pt.2" is probably one of the top three best DPG songs I've heard since 01. What are your thoughts.

A lot of people disagree but I think that Same Day Different Shit was PURE FIRE!!!

:yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:  :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:

One of My favorite Albums By ANY Artist.  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 02:06:58 PM »
When I frequented DUBCNN, I used to preach this a lot. I've let time past and I can finally say with marination and confidence that S.D.D.S may be the second best Kurupt album I've heard in ever. Its so consistent and cohesive, the dark mood/vibe will probably either be hit or miss, alongside the lyricism but I think as an album it can rival any other collection he's had pressed. I'm also thinking this one album has gotten more play from me than Cali Iz Active and both Dogg Chit. "Gangstaz Pt.2" is probably one of the top three best DPG songs I've heard since 01. What are your thoughts.

A lot of people disagree but I think that Same Day Different Shit was PURE FIRE!!!

:yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:  :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:

One of My favorite Albums By ANY Artist.  8)

same here homie 8)

I think it might be the only Kurupt "solo" album cause really except for Daz there is nobody else featured I think

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2008, 02:19:56 PM »
Exactly!

Dark Hard Hitting Production by DAZ with almost No guest Artists.

Sick Ass Gangsta Flows By Young Gotti.

Fuckin Sweet!

To Me, This album is what Gangsta Shit is All about.  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

HEC

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 10:53:32 AM »

I like the albums consistency in that Daz did all the beats so you have that dark production throughout the album and you don't really have the uneven feeling that most of his solo albums have had other than "Streetz". Usually you have your share of fillers in "Space Boogie" and "Kuruption!" but this one didn't have as many tracks so it's an album that can be played from front to back pretty much.

westsiderider323

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2008, 05:10:54 PM »
i thought this album wuz dope
i wuz listenin to it tha other day and tha beats on it r crazy