Author Topic: Exclusive Interview With Knoc-Turn'Al Up On Dubcnn Now!  (Read 618 times)

Lunatic

Re: Exclusive Interview With Knoc-Turn'Al Up On Dubcnn Now!
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2008, 02:28:21 PM »
good read
good luck to him
hope he will not be the next crooked i with no album and shit
he already dropped a album, and a EP lol..he ahead of crooked in that department

i was joking i liked the return album
it was crap lol ???
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2008, 02:47:52 PM »
yo props on the interview nima, good shiiiit.

i have a few questions still.......the shit he said about dre being on the album, was the genuine or did nigga sound shady? because no offense or nuttin but everyone who has worked with dre says they have dre beats and usually unless dre really feels your album or is heavuly involved with it, usually get leftovers at best. He also said something about dre working on detox and not wanting no alcohol or smoke around him...what does he mean by that? that he won't be gettin no beats because of that or he aint really worked with him yet? i dunno just a weird impression i got from the dre answers....also he goes he got a million things on his mind....but at times i felt homie was answering questions weird....like for a cat with a million things on his mind, he couldnt get one answer done clear at times....is dudes head fixed on straight from your impression since u did the intervew?

what i did like was that dude seemed modest and recognised his mistakes....which is weird to see a rapper do, because rappers are usually so cocky and shit it was kinda nice to see that something a lil mo down to earth but because its something u aint used to, makes homie sound a lil depressed.lol.....i also liked how he tried to answer the questions as honestly as he could....though the dre questions seemed strange

props anyway homie, was dope to see knoc tryna stay on the bloc

what other interviews y'all got cookin for the future? i know nima always gets the best snoop interviews

pz

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2008, 02:50:45 PM »
Lyrical_g, i can't really judge how much truth was in what he said, but if you want to hear his tone, just go listen to the audio of the interview, its on the interview page as always... but yeah i feel you, i guess time is gonna tell..

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2008, 02:56:06 PM »
Lyrical_g, i can't really judge how much truth was in what he said, but if you want to hear his tone, just go listen to the audio of the interview, its on the interview page as always... but yeah i feel you, i guess time is gonna tell..

arite homie, propz

pz

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2008, 02:58:05 PM »
im sure he tellin the truth..he been cool with dre for a long time..if he reached out, i'm sure dre was down

smegma

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2008, 03:00:13 PM »
im sure he tellin the truth..he been cool with dre for a long time..if he reached out, i'm sure dre was down

You don't know. If it's some leftover stuff he is talking about it is understandable he doesn't tell that to the media.

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2008, 03:01:07 PM »

You don't know. If it's some leftover stuff he is talking about it is understandable he doesn't say that in the media.
very true. either way its dre, so i don't mind 2 much.

smegma

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2008, 03:34:29 PM »
I just listened to the interview. He seemed very honest in his answers. Thank god he isn't really bringing up MathMadix (as a group) too much. That's not an offense to MathMadix, but I'd much rather hear Knoc's solo records than a MathMadix album.

It's interesting to see what's going to happen with his label situation. I hope he's going to have some good push behind The Book of Knoc.

heavyweight

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2008, 04:35:24 PM »
GOOD ONE...
GREAT 2 HEAR FROM KNOCTURNAL.
STILL DRANKIN SMOKIN STRAIGHT WES COASTIN!!!! 8)

Blood$

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2008, 04:50:38 PM »
I'm not big on Knoc at all but that was a dope interview

I decided to check out his "The Way I Am" and "Knoc's Landin" after reading this and so far this shit's bangin'  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2008, 04:51:58 PM »
I'm not big on Knoc at all but that was a dope interview

I decided to check out his "The Way I Am" and "Knoc's Landin" after reading this and so far this shit's bangin'  8)
it should be a crime you slept that long ;)

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2008, 04:56:47 PM »
LOL I had heard his singles waaaay back when they came out and always thought he was dope from what I heard, don't get me wrong, but I just never got around to peeping an album of his... I'm glad I finally did though, I'll be looking out for his new shit when that drops now

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2008, 11:59:11 PM »
keep it coming! dont miss this!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2008, 01:06:42 AM »
yea,,dubcnn is the shit. great interview!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

topshotta

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2008, 01:39:55 AM »
Does Knoc have a Myspace page? If so what's the address? Can't find him on there..