Author Topic: My prediction on who will win the presidency  (Read 754 times)

Elevz

Re: My prediction on who will win the presidency
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2008, 06:45:02 AM »
This is how its going to be, it was written. Hillary = President and Obama= vice president. respect the GOD

I think Bill Clinton has a better shot at VP than Obama is Hillary wins.

Nah, Bill will make an excellent First Lady.

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2008, 05:18:50 PM »
This is how its going to be, it was written. Hillary = President and Obama= vice president. respect the GOD

I think Bill Clinton has a better shot at VP than Obama is Hillary wins.

Bill could possibly be her running mate, but there'd be grounds for a constitutional objection that would have to go all the way to the Supreme Court if he was picked as her running mate.  The Constitution says that Nobody can serve as Veep that can't qualify as president.... and then another ammendement says that nobody can be elected to more than two terms.  That would constitutionally say that Bill couldn't be elected veep since he constitutionally can't serve another term, but you could take it to court and say that if he was Hillary's successor, he wouldn't be elected but would be appointed.  It'd go to the supreme court and by that time Barack Obama would have won.

I think Hillary would choose Edwards as her running mate, although he's saying he wouldn't take the job. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2008, 08:34:24 PM »
I see Hillary picking old Clinton loyalist, like Wesley Clark, as VP, with the possiblity of maybe Jim Webb if she wants to step out that circle. I don't see her picking Obama. Obama on the other hand I see picking Edwards, and if Edwards rejects you could possibly see Ted Kennedy, or one of his supporters this year.

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2008, 09:16:11 PM »
Wow, Ted Kennedy as Veep.  Actually, I *MIGHT* Vote for McCain if the alternative included Ted Kennedy. 

At least when McCain murdered people, they weren't women and he was actively involved in a war. 

I think Obama/Edwards would be a very strong ticket that would easily cruise to the white house.  Unless they were up against Mitt Romney, who would crush them psychologically. 

Obama/Edwards is *perfeeeeect* though.  Think about it, you've got one from the north, one from the south, you've got Edwards "I"m a poor guy worth 200 million dollars" vs. Obama's "I'm a black man that acts white" combined together, they'd cover all the bases.

I love Obama, I have no problems with the man, but I swear to god I heard his wife on television last night saying that she feels bad for the people out there that can't make it to their daughter's ballet class because they have to worry about losing their job and how they're going to eat that week.

?

Who the hell is in poverty, AND going to Ballet lessons?  I think that shows that she's a lilllllll out of touch with your average sista from the hood, but I think their intentions are well placed and they'd be a fresh presidency like we haven't seen in years.  Since Reagan, he was the last to do things differerent.  Before him, Kennedy. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2008, 09:44:25 PM »
Wow, Ted Kennedy as Veep.  Actually, I *MIGHT* Vote for McCain if the alternative included Ted Kennedy. 

At least when McCain murdered people, they weren't women and he was actively involved in a war. 

I think Obama/Edwards would be a very strong ticket that would easily cruise to the white house.  Unless they were up against Mitt Romney, who would crush them psychologically. 

Obama/Edwards is *perfeeeeect* though.  Think about it, you've got one from the north, one from the south, you've got Edwards "I"m a poor guy worth 200 million dollars" vs. Obama's "I'm a black man that acts white" combined together, they'd cover all the bases.

I love Obama, I have no problems with the man, but I swear to god I heard his wife on television last night saying that she feels bad for the people out there that can't make it to their daughter's ballet class because they have to worry about losing their job and how they're going to eat that week.

?

Who the hell is in poverty, AND going to Ballet lessons?  I think that shows that she's a lilllllll out of touch with your average sista from the hood, but I think their intentions are well placed and they'd be a fresh presidency like we haven't seen in years.  Since Reagan, he was the last to do things differerent.  Before him, Kennedy. 

I still think Obama will go with Edwards, but rumor is that Edwards is turning down VP offers for right now. His not allowing the, endorse me and you'll be VP, talk be what defines him in 2008. His more interested in his issues, and right now Obama is closer to him in that aspect. Also, he might not go with Obama unless he toughen up with Hillary. Edwards has attacked Hillary more than Obama in this campaign, and is wanting Obama to do the same.

As for right now, I actually think Hillary is still the odds on favorite to win. I say it will be Clinton/Clark in the White House, 2008, you heard it here first.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2008, 10:05:43 PM »
So one day before the big day, what's the atmosphere in the country like? Is McCain already perceived as the winner? Is Hillary having the edge over Obama?
Due to the WTA mentality in the republican primaries one can be pretty sure that it's over after Tuesday. With McCain being endorsed by all those assholes who kinda represent the big WTA states, I have a hard time imagining McCain losing.
I think the democratic race will go beyond Super Tuesday.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 10:08:36 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2008, 12:28:58 AM »
So one day before the big day, what's the atmosphere in the country like? Is McCain already perceived as the winner? Is Hillary having the edge over Obama?
Due to the WTA mentality in the republican primaries one can be pretty sure that it's over after Tuesday. With McCain being endorsed by all those assholes who kinda represent the big WTA states, I have a hard time imagining McCain losing.

If Obama manages to take California, then it will be over on Super Tuesday.  There are some polls that have it pretty close.

Elevz

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2008, 01:41:43 AM »
Isn't it basically all about California now?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2008, 04:17:58 AM »
How come that California is so important when it's not a WTA state for the democrats? I have a hard time thinking Obama will win Cali. I've heard most hispanics don't dig blacks, and dedicated catholics as a whole seem to prefer her over Obama... knowing how many hispanics live in California, I see good chances for Hillary to win.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 05:46:12 AM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2008, 08:51:48 AM »

I don't know much about the dem. race, but the republican race is not over by a long shot.  For one, Mitt Romney apparently is doing well in California, with some polls showing him 8 points ahead.  If Mitt wins California, it's most definately not over.  Mitt's favored to win Utah and Massachusets, and has a good shot in some other small states.  Plus, McCain is a SERIOUSLY flawed candidate that many, many republicans can't stand.  So even if Romney loses big tommorow, he'll still be in the race as the only viable alternative.  Nearly EVERY conservative can't stand McCain, there's a huge base that wants somebody else to win.  That will likely have some effect.  The Romney thing is starting to look like Reagan's campaigns in the past, actually.  Only problem is Reagan lost the first campaign :(

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2008, 09:06:01 AM »
The way the polls are going, if Clinton takes California the race will still be undecided. 

Doggystylin

« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2008, 03:37:08 PM »
The way the polls are going, if Clinton takes California the race will still be undecided. 

and thats what happened

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2008, 02:11:13 PM »
 :o Patti Solis Doyle resigned today, lol. Things are looking better for Obama.
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2008, 11:15:11 PM »

and thats what happened

Obama sweeps 4 states, with DC, Virgina and Maryland looking very promising, and Wisconsin and Hawaii up after that before heading into Ohio and Texas. Hillary can make a stand in Wisconsin, but if she can win Hawaii I will offical erase my account.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2008, 11:27:59 PM »
pretty cool map of this primary so far.