Author Topic: T.I. Appreciation Track Thread (Im Talkin 2 You) + New T.I. Diss On The Way...  (Read 393 times)

Lunatic

word,bangin track and T.I. will be known as one of the greats no doubt
some ppl might go cry in a corner when they read what u said :D

i think he'll go down as one of the greatest mainstream rappers ever & a southern legend
even if you dont like dude you cant deny the success hes had in the rap game.....your right though feelings have been hurt already
exactly. and he's done it without becoming a cheesy artist like Yung Joc, Soulja Boy, and even 50 Cent.
you damn right they have..any time T.I. has his name mentioned on here, thats what happens :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
2Pac > The Whole Rap Game

Lunatic

Al Bundy

first TI CD i really listened to was KING and that got me into all of his shit. I'm Talkin 2 You is def a classic including the whole CD

OchoCinco

t.i and lil wayne are in the same class....decent rappers but no where near there hype..thats just my opinion

sav

lol good..that track was awful all around. the beat was so fuckin bad. usual crap from swizzy, makin a beat with WAY too many sounds. T.I was hella annoying on this, but then again i don't think any other rapper could refrain from being annoying because it "fits" the song.

+1, this track is the only one i'm not feelin on this album. Someone got an idea when "Paperwork" is supposed to drop?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 10:43:37 PM by sav »

Lunatic

lol good..that track was awful all around. the beat was so fuckin bad. usual crap from swizzy, makin a beat with WAY too many sounds. T.I was hella annoying on this, but then again i don't think any other rapper could refrain from being annoying because it "fits" the song.

+1, this track is the only one i'm not feelin on this album. Someone got an idea when "Paperwork" is supposed to drop?
yeah that song was awful. its "Paper Trail" and sometime this year ;)