Author Topic: Tracks that will be on Games new album LAX?  (Read 245 times)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
Tracks that will be on Games new album LAX?
« on: February 05, 2008, 05:08:52 PM »
i know that "Street Ryders" with Akon & Nas produced by Cool & Dre is going to be on his next album. anyone know of anythin else?

hustlers dream ft. anthony hamilton

the_game_-_gangsta_shit_clean_radio_rip (the song with the beat from a 2pac song i think)

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
Re: Tracks that will be on Games new album LAX?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 05:10:22 PM »
gangsta shit is just a mixtape track! hustlers dream skee said was his favorite game song!! and street rydas is supposed to be on there along with "people" featurin mary j blige!! who knows what could of happened since last year though!!

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 05:12:16 PM »
gangsta shit is just a mixtape track! hustlers dream skee said was his favorite game song!! and street rydas is supposed to be on there along with "people" featurin mary j blige!! who knows what could of happened since last year though!!

nah there are 2 different game tracks called ''gangsta shit''. one of them is on you know what it is vol.4 and is a vida diss. but the one i am talkin about got premiered on power 106.

bwstakeover

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 05:22:18 PM »

nah there are 2 different game tracks called ''gangsta shit''. one of them is on you know what it is vol.4 and is a vida diss. but the one i am talkin about got premiered on power 106.

Gangsta shit was palin as fuck, IF NJ DEVil is talking about Game stepping up and Doing A-Game, Gangsta shit should have gona aside with Plain tracks like Remedy and all them raw tracks...

Hustlers Dream
You owe me-feat Alicia Keys,
Street Rydaz
Other tracks, Search hhboard, DJ skee or somebody has confirmed some tracks few months ago, Production by Quincy J, Others...

What I am More hyped up about is that Song with Dubb, I There is any Games Fans here, U must have watched You KNow what It Is DVD, and they was in the studio, playing a song with Dub  and Game "4 Fingaz up, 2 twisted for the west Side" and than Dubb Was talking about it not being on the tape, which is wierd.

Iwanna see that song, on the album, Tape, that sounded Like Some Fresh shit and Dubb is really a new Cat with   fresh sounds and Good young WEst Coast Appeal, where is he btw? that dude is the Future of the West,unlike Other New-OLD rappers that are popping, who are the Past Of the west Coast, sorry, thats just how i feel!

bwstakeover

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 05:28:27 PM »
Sound Collector - Ft. Quan [9th Wonder]

You Owe Me - Ft. Alicia Keys [Alicia Keys/Quincy Jones]

Street Rydas - Ft. Nas & Akon [Cool & Dre]

People - Ft. Mary J Blige [Cool & Dre]

Hustler's Dream - Ft. Anthony Hamilton [Dre & Vidal]

Confirmed by Dj Skee yesterday, Hustlers dream, People, and Street rydas were all recorded for the D.A but were held back for whatever reason. He said it wont be release for a good while yet though

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 05:29:11 PM »

Gangsta shit was palin as fuck, IF NJ DEVil is talking about Game stepping up and Doing A-Game, Gangsta shit should have gona aside with Plain tracks like Remedy and all them raw tracks...

Hustlers Dream
Street Rydaz
Other tracks, Search hhboard, DJ skee or somebody has confirmed some tracks few months ago, Production by Quincy J, Others...

What I am More hyped up about is that Song with Dubb, I There is any Games Fans here, U must have watched You KNow what It Is DVD, and they was in the studio, playing a song with Dub  and Game "4 Fingaz up, 2 twisted for the west Side" and than Dubb Was talking about it not being on the tape, which is wierd.

Iwanna see that song, on the album, Tape, that sounded Like Some Fresh shit and Dubb is really a new Cat with   fresh sounds and Good young WEst Coast Appeal, where is he btw? that dude is the Future of the West,unlike Other New-OLD rappers that are popping, who are the Past Of the west Coast, sorry, thats just how i feel!

i dont think game would want any of those kinda guys like dubb, juice, jay rock, ya boy on anythin other than a mixtape with him.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »
man he should have kept MURDA saved for LAX instead of releasing it as a leftover from DA.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 06:57:02 PM »

Hustlers Dream
Street Rydaz

i dont think game would want any of those kinda guys like dubb, juice, jay rock, ya boy on anythin other than a mixtape with him.

Ya i highly doubt any of those dudes will be on it, that Dubb track will probably be on a upcoming mixtape from either Dubb or Game, or maybe even Dubb's debut album, who knows!!!