Author Topic: Snoop Dogg wants to remake "Doggystyle"  (Read 1670 times)

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
Re: Snoop Dogg wants to remake "Doggystyle"
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2008, 01:30:00 PM »

leave well enough alone...

dont need to be remade..  thats like prince remakin 1999 or purple rain.. whats the point..

u still relevant to the game... thats shit irrelevant ass niggas do...

y go backwards?

KeepItSicc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2008, 02:03:27 PM »
He probably wants to remake it because it's still his best album and was his defining moment. I say leave it as it is.

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2008, 02:07:16 PM »
That would be crazy. It would only work if everyone from the original cast was involved.

DENS

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2008, 03:01:24 PM »
lol if he want to remake it like the 25th thriller anniversary  of Michael Jackson... It's goin' to be desaster. Fo real, the original song of Michale are a million better than these fuckin' remixes.

Snoopafly-1986

cantoms

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 03:15:45 PM »
I agree with the people who are saying that you shouldn't mess with a classic.  I'm not sure how he could redo the album and songs with new guest artists sounds like it could be a failure.  I didn't really like it when they tried that with 2Pac and Notorious B.I.G. (even though their duets albums weren't true remakes). 

A Doggystyle tour and maybe a live album version would be O.K.  It's definitely a show that I would like to see.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 03:18:37 PM »
fuck the cd, i wanna see him live!

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

smegma

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 03:39:37 PM »
LOL @ the idea to do a Doggystyle tour

as if he never performs a bunch of songs from that album :P

say about Snoop what you want, but he always pleases his fans when he's on stage :)

cantoms

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008, 04:08:53 PM »
LOL @ the idea to do a Doggystyle tour

as if he never performs a bunch of songs from that album :P

say about Snoop what you want, but he always pleases his fans when he's on stage :)

I would still pay to hear the entire album live.  Even though when I saw him on the Blue Carpet tour, he pretty much only did stuff from BCT and Doggystyle, there were still some songs that I would have liked to have heard like "Tha Shiznit", "Gz and Hustlaz" and "Pump Pump."

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 04:53:52 PM »
I hope he doesn't try to remake Doggystyle. What if he has T-Pain singing Nate Dogg's part on Aint No Fun, or has Lil Wayne amd TI  rapping with him on Doggy Dogg World, etc all to appeal to today's audience. That would be a travesty!

love33

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 08:21:05 PM »
^^^^^
That's exactly what he is going to do! I heard it was going to be called "Doggystyle: The Way It Should Have Been."  He is going to pull Kurupt Tha Kingpin, Dat Nigga Daz, Lady of Rage, and Warren G off there and replace them with Andre 3000, Bun B, 50 Cent, Fabolous, Paul Wall, Lil Wayne, T.I., Ludacris, Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Kanye West, The Game, Jay-Z, Akon, and a special guest appearance from Eminem.  It's supposed to be all new verses from these guests.

Imagine:
Ain't No Fun ft. Andre 3000, Akon, & Kanye West

If he was going to remake it, he should put Bishop Lamont, Crooked I, Eastwood, Knoc'Turnal, Xzibit, Tha Realest, Too Short, Yukmouth, E-40, Ice Cube, Sly Boogy, Jay Rock, Glasses Malone, and The Game on there.  But nope, it's going to be those other artists.

Invincible

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 08:31:05 PM »
^^^^^
I heard it was going to be called "Doggystyle: The Way It Should Have Been."  He is going to pull Kurupt Tha Kingpin, Dat Nigga Daz, Lady of Rage, and Warren G off there and replace them with Andre 3000, Bun B, 50 Cent, Fabolous, Paul Wall, Lil Wayne, T.I., Ludacris, Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Kanye West, The Game, Jay-Z, Akon, and a special guest appearance from Eminem.  It's supposed to be all new verses from these guests.

That is such a shit title. The way it should of been is the way it is.

westside159

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2008, 08:37:27 PM »
Doggstyle 2  should be the title of his next album , that would solve everything !!!!!

Snoop Doggy Dogg -  Doggystyle 2 ( 2009 )   8) 8)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2008, 09:37:19 PM »
they had this idea for a while..i remember there was about to be a Tribute for the 10th anniversary of doggystyle..i remember Fat Joe and others were about to appear on it