Author Topic: 2 New Obie Trice Tracks For Y'all...Dope  (Read 348 times)

smegma

Re: 2 New Obie Trice Tracks For Y'all...Dope
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 03:30:27 PM »
That and I also doubt your knowledge and what you've heard because you say Obie Trice has an album that is a personal classic for you. It doesn't add up, you know.
i've heard a whole damn lot. because I like one artist :D

its funny 2 me, because i bet u ever poster on here would tell u they have a personal 'classic' that u would dis-agree with.

translate?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language

LMAO +1
lol did u understand my message that he needed me 2 translate for him? :D

Idiot. I suggest you re-read your posts before you press the submit button. In this case you get a different sentence without the y that you forgot.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2008, 03:33:50 PM »
That and I also doubt your knowledge and what you've heard because you say Obie Trice has an album that is a personal classic for you. It doesn't add up, you know.

its funny 2 me, because i bet u ever poster on here would tell u they have a personal 'classic' that u would dis-agree with.

translate?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language

LMAO +1
lol did u understand my message that he needed me 2 translate for him? :D

Idiot. I suggest you re-read your posts before you press the submit button. In this case you get a different sentence without the y that you forgot.
i added the y pretty quickly. and if u couldn't see what i was trying to say without the y, you are an idiot. but no, i think u knew what i meant. u were just trying to get a rise out of me. don't be mad cause Dubz found my joke funny. your just a little attention whore who comes in almost every thread i start trying to start some shit.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 03:49:46 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2008, 11:41:40 PM »
Obie is mad underrated. Good lookin on the tracks. AND Cheers was damn near a personal classic for me as well. I bumped that on many a road trip to Arizona.

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 12:31:17 AM »
That Detriot track is fuckin nice. I like that beat.

topshotta

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 12:40:54 AM »
Who produced this, from what album?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 02:10:49 AM »
Cheers is a good album, a lot of good songs on that album.

translate?

A-Zee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 09:01:55 AM »
O Trice is definately an underrated artist... He has dropped alot of hot tracks... His second album was fuckin dope, i dont know what everyones problem is with Em's production... Em produces some fuckin sick shit...

People on here get bagged for havin an oppinion too easily... And its because little bitches online like to think that they know everything and what shit they like, people should like aswell...

If ya'll think about that shit man, and then look at the sales of Soljah Boy, you will realise people will bump anything they want, even if its a shit ass song..

And honestly guys, who do ya'll think you are to claim that you know what a classic album is? (im not hatin on noone, just statin that you dont claim what a classic is, for noone but yourself)
So alot of people would consider certain albums to be classics... But thats everyones own opinion... And you know what, who gives a fuck? Let everyone have their own opinion and say, as long as it aint on some hater shit, keep to your own and if you dont like something, you dont have to bag it... Noone else cares if you think an album is dope or not, because people have the ability to make thier own opinion...

Dont be a hater, O Trice spits mad lyrics and his tracks are dope IMO... For ya'll who dont agree, shit your all ya own... Dont hate.

Invincible

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2008, 08:00:36 PM »
Props Luna.

You're right he is well underrated. Give me Obie over 50 Cent any day.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2008, 08:05:55 PM »
anybody got this in zsahre??
Ma Pc don't open 'sendfile files'
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2008, 11:49:50 PM »
Obie Trice is MAD under rated man

Nah, I think people judge him about right: he's not the best rapper, but definately not bad.

To me... I thought his first album was decent, but I never really listened to his second one since Eminem produced the majority of it.
true man. i loved his first album. some hardcore classic tracks IMO. dont come down, setup, shit hits the fan, we all die one day etc.

his 2nd album was pretty good, slept on.

Yeah, those were the best tracks on that album, especially "we all die one day"...EM's verse was fuckin sick!