Author Topic: CREDITS posting discussion  (Read 624 times)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Re: CREDITS posting discussion
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 03:33:54 AM »
Curriculum Vitae, I believe :)

and props to timm, he's been running shit for quite a time now with his credits

props to we$t too, his updates have been great.Speakin of that, a long ass time ago he posted his updated version of All Eyez On Me Credits with mixing etc, but when I recently checked the thread about all eyez on me, there were still the old credis

with his permission I would like to post his credits because I've saved them (if he doesn't do that himself, of course) and they're much more thorough than the ones we have
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 01:49:40 PM »
^  thanks man..... yea go ahead with it.... if you can't find it or somethin then I'll just post it up again, don't matter to me

I'm sure Jome would welcome it...

"All Eyez On Me" mixing and all that other shit is crucial information to that album

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 03:01:44 PM »
Yo, QuietTruth my collection is pretty sick and I always thought I had the biggest one ever. But I had the chance to kick it with DJ Risky Bizness (he's the guy who did those UnCommon Classics and High School Graduate CDs) a couple times and I saw his collection. Get this shit. Over 8,500 albums! I know I took a picture of his bedroom walls (because it's nothing but CD shelves) and if I can find it I'll post it up. You have to see it to believe it.

And as far as posting from my cd collection; I own most of the cds that I post in The Vault, but a few weeks ago I wanted to post every album Timbaland has worked on because I know he's like the third most looked at producer on the website. Well, Tim's so prolific I had to go online to find some of his credits because he's done a bunch of work on soundtracks (Dr. Dolittle, Why Do Fools Fall In Love, The PJs, ect.) and crazy ass artists like Bjork and boy band Take 5. Some shit like that NOBODY owns. But I wanted to find it and post it to fill out Timbaland's CV.

What does CV stand for by the way? Connection Vault?

Get the fuckk outta here, 8,500 albums??? Got damn, yeah post that shit nigga, that's fuckin' crazy.

And damn homie, you gotta be up there in them numbers. At least thats what it seems like. All them VA albums and shit, lol.

maudizzle

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 03:15:34 PM »
timm2014 is a blessing to this forum, hehe.

I always post the producers and samples if I own the album. A lot of times I find production information on websites and I just post them on here. The more complete, the better.

...and a big :o @ 8500 albums!

maudizzle

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2008, 03:59:40 PM »
In the topic titles I don't want to have DJ's anymore, only the performing artist.

"CREDITS: The Game, Nu Jerzey Devil & DJ Haze - Black Wall Street Radio Pt.2." should be
"CREDITS: The Game - Black Wall Street Radio Pt. 2"

Frenzy

• AKA Soundwave
  • Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2008, 05:52:59 PM »
And as far as posting from my cd collection; I own most of the cds that I post in The Vault, but a few weeks ago I wanted to post every album Timbaland has worked on because I know he's like the third most looked at producer on the website. Well, Tim's so prolific I had to go online to find some of his credits because he's done a bunch of work on soundtracks (Dr. Dolittle, Why Do Fools Fall In Love, The PJs, ect.) and crazy ass artists like Bjork and boy band Take 5. Some shit like that NOBODY owns.

Nobody?   You'd be surprised...
(Just click)