Author Topic: Babe ruth  (Read 780 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Babe ruth
« on: February 04, 2008, 12:36:26 PM »
this caucasian wouldnt have been shit if niggas werent banned from the league. his stats == shit compared to when niggas step on the field

OchoCinco

Re: Babe ruth
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 12:54:54 PM »
grow up....

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 01:10:54 PM »
grow up....
you reppin ocho cinco and everybody know that nigga needs to grow up and you tellin me grow up. the truth hurts you know damn well its true fuck out of here

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 01:41:50 PM »
Everyone knows you wouldn't say that if he were black, so just spare us the nonsense...at least in this section.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 02:14:19 PM »
Everyone knows you wouldn't say that if he were black, so just spare us the nonsense...at least in this section.
besides all that am i right or not? just answer the question stop dancing around the shit

herpes

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 02:21:07 PM »
Read the book the year Babe Ruth hit 104 home runs.  There is a section just for that.  And for the record he has played black players and even went yard to dead center field against Stachel Paige.  Buck O'Neil said it was the only time he saw Stachel speechless.  But I guess Buck is a a Uncle Tom right ?  Oh BTW Babe was 43 when he hit that shot.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 02:23:57 PM »
^^ first of all dont be guessin shit for me

herpes

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 02:33:40 PM »

I'll guess whatever the fuck I want.  You don't tell me what to fucking do.  I like how you don't have a answer for what I said though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 02:40:40 PM »
besides all that am i right or not? just answer the question stop dancing around the shit

I don't give a shit about baseball, but I'm not stupid enough to deny that Babe Ruth was great, regardless..

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 03:20:29 PM »

I'll guess whatever the fuck I want.  You don't tell me what to fucking do.  I like how you don't have a answer for what I said though.

::) anyway thuglife how am i going to answer u i dont got that book u dumb ass and i sure ass hell didnt read in with 30mins

thisoneguy360

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 03:28:51 PM »
No doubt a bunch of great players were denied the chance but your pretty stupid if you think he wouldn't have been shit

herpes

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 03:29:32 PM »

::) anyway thuglife how am i going to answer u i dont got that book u dumb ass and i sure ass hell didnt read in with 30mins
LMFAO @ if a white boy using the phrase " You dont tell me what to fucking do"  means hes a wannabe thug LMFAO.  You're a clown.  And right there you admit you didn't read the book so maybe you shouldn't open your mouth if you dont know what you're talking about.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 03:29:59 PM »
You're a fuckin' slave.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2008, 03:37:15 PM »
this caucasian wouldnt have been shit if niggas werent banned from the league. his stats == shit compared to when niggas step on the field

Then where are all the lack player stats now? Ruth still has top 5 numbers in almost every category. Same with Cobb. Blacks have been playing in the MLB for over 50 years now. And Ruth's stats are still as good or better than the best black players.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 03:39:01 PM »
12 home run titles
.342 lifetime average
countless records

used to barnstorm against negro league teams and in his late 30's Babe hit a home run off satchel paige that amazed Paige so much he had some kid retrive it so he could get Babe to autograph it

anyone who knocks Babe Ruth is a fucking idiot.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens