Author Topic: Babe ruth  (Read 778 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Babe ruth
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 03:40:39 PM »
how dare i talk bad about white man  ::)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 03:41:43 PM »
how dare i talk bad about white man  ::)
its sad that people with your simple mindstate exist.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 03:55:19 PM »
someone post some stats up and eye will shut up mouth on this subject, if not im just callin it how eye see shit

Citizen-Y

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 04:07:17 PM »
someone post some stats up and eye will shut up mouth on this subject, if not im just callin it how eye see shit

How about you defend your argument with stats instead of bigotry and racism?

herpes

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2008, 04:13:28 PM »

He can't lol.  He wants us to prove a point with stats but yet he is the one that started the argument.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2008, 05:27:00 PM »

u guys cant ??than shut ya trap if ya just going to side with him because hes a good ol white american

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2008, 06:23:46 PM »

http://www.baseball-reference.com/r/ruthba01.shtml

As a batter starting with his firat full year as a batter in on base%, slugging%, runs, RBIs, HRs, and came 5th in doubles. The year before that he lead the league in home runs and pitched for 13 wins that season with a 2.22 ERA. From there he'd constantly lead in at least 4 or 5 categories. He onlt got the MVP once because in the 20s when he was in his prime you were only allowed to win 1 MVP. The rule changed later but if it didn't he may very well have had 6 or 7. And if it existed in his first 5 years he could have had another 1 or 2 MVPs. The numbers are there just look at them.

As a pitcher he only started 4 or 5 seasons but 2 of them were over 20 win seasons with around or under a 2.00 ERA. In game 4 of the 1918 World Series Ruth pitched a 2.00 and scored two runs in with a 4th inning triple. The closest anyone has come to single handedly winning a game in history.

herpes

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2008, 06:29:33 PM »

u guys cant ??than shut ya trap if ya just going to side with him because hes a good ol white american

why dont you back your stuff up with stats after all you're the one that started the topic.  Thats b/c you got nothing you jerk off.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2008, 07:11:57 PM »

why dont you back your stuff up with stats after all you're the one that started the topic.  Thats b/c you got nothing you jerk off.

He doesn't have shit cause he is a gimmick account.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2008, 07:25:59 PM »

only gimmick is you and your whole simple white life. go enjoy your white privileges and stay out of my threads eminem. you people crack me up and ya really thing Babe ruth is the best huh? ridiculous

Citizen-Y

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 07:58:49 PM »

only gimmick is you and your whole simple white life. go enjoy your white privileges and stay out of my threads eminem. you people crack me up and ya really thing Babe ruth is the best huh? ridiculous

You don't offend me at all, I really find you amusing.  Please keep posting because your faux racism is cutting edge and in my face!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Babe Ruth
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008, 08:11:47 PM »
a lifetime .342AVG/.474OBP/.690SLG, 714 home runs (avg 46/162 games), 2,873 hits, over 2200 RBI (avg 143/162 games), over 2100 runs,  and a pitching record of 94-46 wit a 2.28 ERA.....yeah, he fucking sucked. 

just to compare...

in willie mays career, he hit: .302AVG/.384OBP/.557SLG, 660 home runs, 3283 hits, over 1900 RBI, over 2000 runs, and i regard them BOTH as two of the games best....
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 08:25:24 PM by Wykid »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 08:22:24 PM »

You don't offend me at all, I really find you amusing.  Please keep posting because your faux racism is cutting edge and in my face!
feelings neutral i find you people funny too

herpes

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 08:46:50 PM »

still waiting for a argument back.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2008, 09:08:21 PM »

still waiting for a argument back.

id bet on the mets trading santana before he comes with anything worthwhile. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.