Author Topic: Timbaland about Scott Storch:"I Reached Out To Him & He Was Almost In Tears"  (Read 641 times)

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
i know.. wtf is he spending all his cash on ?? 

well theres been lottery jack pot winners who have gone dead broke, and also u cant forget about Iron mike tyson going bankrupt.. 

if they really wanted to they could buy a crib in arizona and live like a king for the rest of they life 120gs 2 story house

no shit... the market really sux right now.. our work is slow right now too.... i'm a drafter i should know...

Elano

Wtf is he spending all his cash on?
Miami is full of good and expensive narcotics.
And he got a "few" cars. Overall i think he's too dumb to know how to handle his business

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Wow....it low key sounds like Timbaland is playin him too.

I was juuust thinkin bout it though...I was like damm, Scott ain't really made a banger in a few years, and most tracks I've heard from him since 06 have been hella average...but he said he had 70 Mil, so he should be good forever. I remember on another site, the producers were arguin for days about how stupid Scott was for buying an 11 million dollar house...then somebody killed that argument by saying, "you all are idiots...the average person who makes 65,000 a year will spend 400,000 on a house...so how is he stupid for spending 11 Mil when he has 70?"

But I guess that conspicuous consumption Mega-Don shit got to him, and maybe he was spendin what he didn't really have. I'm sure he has that plane and those 100,000 cars, but cars depreciate in value like a mafugga...and for someone who has millions to lose millions feels like "trouble," even when they are still doing much better than the average American.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
for some reason i really doubt scott is going broke... i am sure he gets tons of royalties each month from all his hits

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
Timbaland should shut the fuck up, he sounds like an ego-maniac, his head has got way to big.  I bet over the years Scott Storch has made just as many hot beats as Timbo has.  Dude made one good compilation type album and he thinks he is god or something.  Fuck Timbaland.  He blew up thanks to JT and Nelly, if he went back to Missy and Mago I would never listen to his shit.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Timbaland should shut the fuck up, he sounds like an ego-maniac, his head has got way to big.  I bet over the years Scott Storch has made just as many hot beats as Timbo has.  Dude made one good compilation type album and he thinks he is god or something.  Fuck Timbaland.  He blew up thanks to JT and Nelly, if he went back to Missy and Mago I would never listen to his shit.

LOL...woah.

A) Get Stortchs dick out of your mouth.
B) Nigga..where have you been the past 10 fuckin years?

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!

uhhh...what? lol

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
Storch has been active in the game just as long as Timbaland...his first appearance wasn't on Dre's "2001", like many of ya'll think