Author Topic: TUSLIC OF SO PRUP/JAZZY MANAGEMENT INTERVIEW TONIGHT LIVE ON CPG RADIO 9PM PST  (Read 96 times)

SO PRUP

CEO OF SO PRUP ENTERPRISES AND PRESIDENT OF PROMOTIONS AT JAZZY MANAGEMENT GETTING INTERVIEWED LIVE TONIGHT ON CPG RADIO AT 9PM PST. 

CHECK IT OUT http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cpgradio

AnybodyKilla

Tuslic's a cool dude, ill check this out!!!

AnybodyKilla

Wtf, this shit hella weird, first it said this is starting at 9:30, it is 9:30, shit didnt come on, i refreshed it and now it says 10:30 its starting LOL!!!

SO PRUP

yea blogtalkradio is fucking up, its not the show

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
 ;D

smegma

so eh... did they ask him why Jazzy Mgt takes so long to put out that Butch Cassidy mixtape? And why they made such a crappy cover in Paint? And why it'll be mostly old tracks?

SO PRUP

We want to take our time and drop a quality mixtape, but when the butch cassidy mixtape drops please believe it wil be worth it.  Also for the butch cassidy and warzone mixtapes, those weren't the official covers.

smegma

We want to take our time and drop a quality mixtape, but when the butch cassidy mixtape drops please believe it wil be worth it.  Also for the butch cassidy and warzone mixtapes, those weren't the official covers.

So the Butch Cassidy mixtape will have a whole lot of new songs? ;D

marco68

So the Butch Cassidy mixtape will have a whole lot of new songs? ;D

I hope its true

AnybodyKilla

So whens Tri-Stars album coming out?

SO PRUP

yes butch cassidy is new tracks

smegma

yes butch cassidy is new tracks

I'll quote you on this one.