Author Topic: ALLSTAR  (Read 1779 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: ALLSTAR
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2008, 06:58:11 PM »

LOL@ you being impressed by that lame shit.  You probably loved Howard's superman dunk too.  Oh wait, he didn't even dunk the fucking basketball.  And he still won.  What a fucking joke.

I actually already said that I didn't like the Superman dunk. Pay attention. Either way, to claim that blowing a candle sitting up on a 10 foot room in the act of dunking isn't impressive seems pretty ignorant.

The impressive dunks:
Dwight Howard lob from behind the backboard dunk
Gerald Green birthday cake dunk
Jamario Moon lob from just inside the free throw dunk (the tape killed it)
Rudy Gay side-of-the-backboard lob
Dwight Howard hand switch tap dunk
Gerald Green between the legs off the dropped ball dunk
and Gerald Green between the legs with no shoes dunk

those were all nice and innovative dunks...I'd say that overall it wasn't amazing, but it wasn't a bad dunk contest either...PeACe

Again, Howard won and he didn't even dunk.  What a joke.

How in the fuck does blowing out a candle while your dunking a basketball seem impressive?  What's the level of difficulty on that one? 

I agree. Maybe if had grabbed the cake and ate in the air, then dunk the ball. That would of been impressive.

I thought the self serve to left hand off the backboard to right hand dunk was the best.  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2008, 10:33:28 AM »

How in the fuck does blowing out a candle while your dunking a basketball seem impressive?  What's the level of difficulty on that one? 

Are you fucking kidding me?...LOL. Everyone knows how easy it is to get your head at rim level, huh? ::) I bet you couldn't do that shit on a Fisher Price rim.

And regardless, Dwight didn't win with the Superman dunk.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2008, 10:43:32 AM »

Are you fucking kidding me?...LOL. Everyone knows how easy it is to get your head at rim level, huh? ::) I bet you couldn't do that shit on a Fisher Price rim.

Yeah but u can still blow out a candle from like 3 feet away cant you?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2008, 10:49:49 AM »

Yeah but u can still blow out a candle from like 3 feet away cant you?

No...I've seen people struggling to blow out their birthday candles from an inch away. I know you've seen that shit too...It's not nearly as easy as ya'll are making it sound.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2008, 05:11:48 PM »
I'd say it was a 9,the dunk itself was too plain if he did a little something with it would have been a definite 10 imo the candle was gonna go out any way just from the motion of him dunking, I think Jamario shoulda gone through to the second round both of his dunks were solid, Gerald Green's second one was kinda basic for a dunk comp, but I agree the tape killed it for Jamario but the fact that he must of done it in practice amazes me, I think he woulda tore shit up in the second round had he made it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2008, 06:53:48 PM »

I guarantee you my verticle is better than yours.  And I haven't had it measured in almost 5 years.

Quit calling it the superman dunk.  It was the Superman shot. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2008, 07:35:54 PM »

I guarantee you my verticle is better than yours.  And I haven't had it measured in almost 5 years.

How would you know? You've never even seen me jump. LMAO. You soundin' like a straight child right about now. And I dunno about your verticle, but I can dunk. Can you?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2008, 07:37:17 PM »
I'd say it was a 9,the dunk itself was too plain if he did a little something with it would have been a definite 10 imo the candle was gonna go out any way just from the motion of him dunking, I think Jamario shoulda gone through to the second round both of his dunks were solid, Gerald Green's second one was kinda basic for a dunk comp, but I agree the tape killed it for Jamario but the fact that he must of done it in practice amazes me, I think he woulda tore shit up in the second round had he made it.

Man...there's more chances of the cake falling off the rim than it just going out on its own...LOL.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2008, 08:13:22 PM »

How would you know? You've never even seen me jump. LMAO. You soundin' like a straight child right about now. And I dunno about your verticle, but I can dunk. Can you?

You soundin like Tom Cruise. LMAO. Do you honestly think if I'm gonna start blabbing about my verticle that I can't dunk a fucking basketball? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2008, 08:56:44 PM »

You soundin like Tom Cruise. LMAO. Do you honestly think if I'm gonna start blabbing about my verticle that I can't dunk a fucking basketball? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yea...I'm sounding like Tom Cruise...and I'm prety sure you don't sound exactly like a 15 year old black kid who posts here.

How tall are you?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2008, 10:37:55 PM »

the contest was over as soon as howard did his first dunk....... he could copied everyone elses dunk and won that shit.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2008, 02:31:06 AM »
Howard starting to Infringe On Shaq's copyrights tho...lol
There is only One Dancing Big Man, Now He's Superman.

Loved The Slam Dunk Contest & Howards performance..
Even tho Greens dunk's were = as Impressive IMO.

Maybe Howard can be Superboy, Until Superman retires.

And LeBron Still has Allen's MVP trophy  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2008, 03:04:29 AM »
And LeBron Still has Allen's MVP trophy  ;D

bs
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2008, 10:59:11 AM »

Yea...I'm sounding like Tom Cruise...and I'm prety sure you don't sound exactly like a 15 year old black kid who posts here.

How tall are you?

You're pretty sure I don't sound like a 15 year old black kid?  Ok, thanks.

I'm 6'2.  Yeah we all know you're like 6'4 or some bullshit and you somehow equate that with being able to beat people up and dominate in basketball.  But we also know you're about 60 lbs wet and wearing boots (rip Eazy), and like I said, I guarantee you my vertical is higher than yours.  We also know that your biggest bball accomplishement is carrying Farmar's jock in high school.  Did you even play in college?  Shit you didn't even go to college, that's right.

But I don't really feel like getting into an internet pissing match.  You made your usual dumbfuck assumption that I couldn't dunk on a fisher-price goal, so I'm just telling you the deal. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2008, 11:08:21 AM »

How tall are you?

You're pretty sure I don't sound like a 15 year old black kid?  Ok, thanks.

I'm 6'2.  Yeah we all know you're like 6'4 or some bullshit and you somehow equate that with being able to beat people up and dominate in basketball.  But we also know you're about 60 lbs wet and wearing boots (rip Eazy), and like I said, I guarantee you my vertical is higher than yours.  We also know that your biggest bball accomplishement is carrying Farmar's jock in high school.  Did you even play in college?  Shit you didn't even go to college, that's right.

But I don't really feel like getting into an internet pissing match.  You made your usual dumbfuck assumption that I couldn't dunk on a fisher-price goal, so I'm just telling you the deal. 

So you got butt hurt over my Fisher Price comment? LOL.

We all know you're just looking to get my stats. 6'4" 185. Played for Taft, injured my knee senior year, went on and played for Pierce. You wanna create a wikipedia page for me?

I'd ball you up, son.