Author Topic: Imagine this job  (Read 259 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Imagine this job
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 05:56:40 PM »
job, you dont make ANYONE sound dumb or retarded, except yourself.

if anything, you make everyone else look smarter.
r u that nigga who had the che picture in his profile..... then eye called you out on it and u took it off??????

LMAO you called who on what? LMAO stop giving yourself so much credit, job, you ignorant ass bitch. i recall you sayin something about it, like what? two or three weeks ago? i changed my sig like 2 days ago, if your dumb ass comment had any affect on me, i woulda taken it down THAT DAY...like i said, stop giving yourself so much credit, you ignorant ass bitch...why dont you call your uncle for another one of those love fests yall had when you were 10 years old.
again another perverse comment........ you people really are mentally fucked up in the head........... nothing but perverse and homosexual sayings come out ya mouths... its really disgusting... but yet ya accuse me of the things eye htink that you really are guilty of............. funyy how u didnt have shit to say when that other nigga agree about there was only 3 races............ you did have shit to say....... eye guess it hurts u to see someone agree with me................ pendejo......

LMAO i didnt respond, because his response was so idiotic, he probably got his "info" from wikipedia, and it didnt merit a response....theres a lot of shit i asked you, that you didnt reply to...but i could give a fuck, cause i just try to bait you into saying some more stupid shit LMAO

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2008, 06:06:03 PM »
job, you dont make ANYONE sound dumb or retarded, except yourself.

if anything, you make everyone else look smarter.
r u that nigga who had the che picture in his profile..... then eye called you out on it and u took it off??????

LMAO you called who on what? LMAO stop giving yourself so much credit, job, you ignorant ass bitch. i recall you sayin something about it, like what? two or three weeks ago? i changed my sig like 2 days ago, if your dumb ass comment had any affect on me, i woulda taken it down THAT DAY...like i said, stop giving yourself so much credit, you ignorant ass bitch...why dont you call your uncle for another one of those love fests yall had when you were 10 years old.
again another perverse comment........ you people really are mentally fucked up in the head........... nothing but perverse and homosexual sayings come out ya mouths... its really disgusting... but yet ya accuse me of the things eye htink that you really are guilty of............. funyy how u didnt have shit to say when that other nigga agree about there was only 3 races............ you did have shit to say....... eye guess it hurts u to see someone agree with me................ pendejo......

LMAO i didnt respond, because his response was so idiotic, he probably got his "info" from wikipedia, and it didnt merit a response....theres a lot of shit i asked you, that you didnt reply to...but i could give a fuck, cause i just try to bait you into saying some more stupid shit LMAO
hmmmmm sure......riiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttteeeeeeeeee  ::) keep tellin your self that......... 85'er

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2008, 06:08:49 PM »
is "85er" supposed to be an insult?? LMAO step ya game up, job LOL

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

FLY BOYS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2008, 06:13:55 PM »
ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN DOGGYSTLE'S MINIMUM WAGE JOB CLEANING UP
POPCORN AND CANDY WRAPPERS AT THE MOVIE THEATER.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 06:14:25 PM »
its not a diss it just the category you fall in.. you already dissed your self by tryin to debate with the G-O-D........... you fucked up right there............

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2008, 06:19:15 PM »
its not a diss it just the category you fall in.. you already dissed your self by tryin to debate with the G-O-D........... you fucked up right there............

hahahahahahahahaha youre too funny job.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2008, 06:20:09 PM »
btw, i was talkin to allah the other night, and he told me to tell you, that you should martyr yourself...hes got 17 virgins up there for ya...

when it rains it pours

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2008, 12:30:03 AM »
i'd rather do that job, then sit at home and eat off the government and other peoples taxes.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2008, 12:20:26 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ueZWsLj3oTI&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ueZWsLj3oTI&amp;rel=1</a>

And tell this lady to shut the fuck up, becuz she's up on top of that fuckin' bridge too. Fuckk.

If I was up there where she was, I'd be sittin' down holdin' the railing with dare life.

that shit is nothing...he's tied off...no way of dieing
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2008, 02:43:01 PM »
im tellin you there is something wrong with that race of people. they do the most ridiculous shit..........

actually in several major cities, the native Americans have found a niche as bridge walkers. several of them prefer it to being down on the ground in the city with the urban babylon. i thought a culturally enlightened former uncle tom like yourself would have been privy to that.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2008, 03:42:05 PM »
i was workin for the city 1 year ago and i had to climb on a bridge like this one, but it was the winter and shit was all icy i was scared as fuck