Author Topic: NBA: If you could add one player to your team....  (Read 939 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NBA: If you could add one player to your team....
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 11:11:31 AM »
imagine if the Warriors had a big man that could finish, run the floor and play D

Don't you just wish you had Gasol? ;D

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 11:53:02 AM »
A healthy Bynum, Ariza, and Mihm. Basically, I would keep the Laker roster exactly as is.

lol what a surprise. Its a good thing youre not a GM. The Lakers must be pefect  ::). Every team has room for improvement somewhere. Even if its just a garbage player....a solid 6 man (which you guys could use)...or whatever.

Right now, there's nothing were missing...Were so good that you got people in here wanting Ruben Patterson and James Posey. LOL. Don't get mad cuz your old ass team needs more players to compete.

true. i mean you guys ARE undefeated and all. Ignorance..

In the last 9 games, yea...We're currently the best team in the league, and that's without three of our main contributors...I guess that's nothing, huh? Who would you add to the current Laker roster? I mean, seriously. Nothing is missing for us right now, other than our injured players. Watch the games...PeACe

Youre basically saying that your team couldnt be ANY better? LOL Think how stupid that sounds. Its your opinion that the Lakers are the best team in the league. Having the longest current win streak doesnt make you the best in the league. The Lakers will not finish first in the west any more then the Hornets would have. But back to the question asked. If you were to take the best basketball team of ALL time...no matter who you think it is, they could still improve SOMEwhere. Any quality coach or GM would know that. Youre proving what everyone on here already knows about you.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 11:58:27 AM »
for the Hawks, I'd say Dwight Howard. Heis a big dominate center, and thats what the Hawks are missing. Plus Horford could go to PF then. with Bibby, J. Johnson, J Smith, Horford, Howard starting, we'd have a lineup to build for the future IMO
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 01:07:42 PM »
A healthy Bynum, Ariza, and Mihm. Basically, I would keep the Laker roster exactly as is.

lol what a surprise. Its a good thing youre not a GM. The Lakers must be pefect  ::). Every team has room for improvement somewhere. Even if its just a garbage player....a solid 6 man (which you guys could use)...or whatever.

Right now, there's nothing were missing...Were so good that you got people in here wanting Ruben Patterson and James Posey. LOL. Don't get mad cuz your old ass team needs more players to compete.

In the last 9 games, yea...We're currently the best team in the league, and that's without three of our main contributors...I guess that's nothing, huh? Who would you add to the current Laker roster? I mean, seriously. Nothing is missing for us right now, other than our injured players. Watch the games...PeACe

Youre basically saying that your team couldnt be ANY better? LOL Think how stupid that sounds. Its your opinion that the Lakers are the best team in the league. Having the longest current win streak doesnt make you the best in the league. The Lakers will not finish first in the west any more then the Hornets would have. But back to the question asked. If you were to take the best basketball team of ALL time...no matter who you think it is, they could still improve SOMEwhere. Any quality coach or GM would know that. Youre proving what everyone on here already knows about you.

I simply wouldn't fuck with the chemistry at this point...what we have is currently working perfect (outside of the missing injured pieces). I don't think the Lakers are looking to add anyone, and that only proves MY point. Can't say the same for the Spurs, Suns, Mavs, Celtics, and all the other contenders in the league, can we?

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2008, 04:27:27 PM »

I simply wouldn't fuck with the chemistry at this point...what we have is currently working perfect (outside of the missing injured pieces). I don't think the Lakers are looking to add anyone, and that only proves MY point. Can't say the same for the Spurs, Suns, Mavs, Celtics, and all the other contenders in the league, can we?

YOUR point? You guys added Gasol. So wtf are you talking about. Your response in here shows just how blind you are man. You cant look at your team and evaluate its weaknesses....and of course, there are some. Do you think adding a player always means it will "fuck with the chemistry"? No. Like I said, bottom line. Its a good thing youre not a coach or a GM. Its better that youre a cheerleader.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2008, 04:56:30 PM »

YOUR point? You guys added Gasol. So wtf are you talking about. Your response in here shows just how blind you are man. You cant look at your team and evaluate its weaknesses....and of course, there are some. Do you think adding a player always means it will "fuck with the chemistry"? No. Like I said, bottom line. Its a good thing youre not a coach or a GM. Its better that youre a cheerleader.

Then why aren't the Lakers targetting Ruben Patterson when we could obviously get him? That was someones choice...Cuz the FO knows that we have everything we currently need. I'm not blind, I just like our roster as is. Maybe I'd replace Mbenga with a better big, but even then, I don't want anyone cutting into Bynum and Gasol's minutes...don't get mad cuz your team is on the verge of dying and needs some major help...PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2008, 06:58:18 PM »
if the Lakers were this "super" team then they would be running away with the west

they don't even have the best record in the league  ;D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 10:37:34 PM »
if the Lakers were this "super" team then they would be running away with the west

I guarantee you the Celtics wouldn't have the top spot (or 2nd spot) in the conference if they were in the West.

Sparegeez

« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2008, 12:38:18 AM »

I guarantee you the Celtics wouldn't have the top spot (or 2nd spot) in the conference if they were in the West.

You can't guarantee that..

In their first 16 games against the west, the Celtics went 16-0. How can you explain that??

« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2008, 11:28:08 AM »

Then why aren't the Lakers targetting Ruben Patterson when we could obviously get him? That was someones choice...Cuz the FO knows that we have everything we currently need. I'm not blind, I just like our roster as is. Maybe I'd replace Mbenga with a better big, but even then, I don't want anyone cutting into Bynum and Gasol's minutes...don't get mad cuz your team is on the verge of dying and needs some major help...PeACe

We dont need major help lol. Our big three is fine, everyone else are role players and can be switched out as long as they fit within the scheme. You guys made a bigtime pickup with Gasol....we didnt make a move that big. Who needed the help?

« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2008, 01:14:54 PM »
I think Id go with a player like Ray Allen. Id like having another 3 point threat that can take it to the hole sometimes. Basically a better version of what we just lost in Brent Barry. I wouldnt want another HUGE star on the team. I think it could throw off the chemistry.

Nevermind, Barry's coming back anyways.

SGV

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2008, 09:38:58 AM »

You can't guarantee that..

In their first 16 games against the west, the Celtics went 16-0. How can you explain that??

Haha. Truth.

Laker fans will say anything to tear down the Celtics.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2008, 10:21:24 AM »
LMFAO @ not upgrading anyone on the Lakers. 

« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2008, 10:40:34 AM »
LMFAO @ not upgrading anyone on the Lakers. 

NIK opinion...

Kobe's Lakers >>>> DreamTeam lol

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2008, 02:29:23 AM »
for the Bulls

Michael Jordan

Scottie Pippen

Toni Kukoc

Steve Kerr

Dennis Rodman

BJ Armstrong

Horace Grant

John Paxson

Ron Harper

Bill Cartwright