Author Topic: Suns vs. Celtics...  (Read 334 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Suns vs. Celtics...
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2008, 11:49:08 AM »
from what you can read around the internet .. it's gonna be a race between Bron and Kobe ... Celtics proved they were good without KG ... CP3 deserves more consideration imo though .. Boston is kinda lucky Detroit lost 2 games in a row, if not the race for the 1st seed would have been tighter .. Boston have a great season but am I  the only one who thinks Allen has an average one ?42 % from the field and 38% from 3s aren't that good for a shooter of this caliber with all the double teams on KG and Pierce .. he started very good the 1st month but after that very inconsistent with his shot ...

If Lebron wins the MVP this season it will only prove how much the NBA hates Kobe and how much journalists don't want to see him as the face of the league.

Kobe has a better coach, better surrounding staff and doesn't have to play 8 games against the Celtics/Pistons (NBA's two best teams)

Lebron winning the MVP would be justified.

but Kobe winning the MVP is justified if Lebron slips and/or Cleveland has a bad finish, MVP always goes to someone on a winning team.

. If LeBron got the MVP on a mediocre Cavs team, it would completely prove the bias of the league, cuz the justification for Kobe not getting an MVP during his inhumane '05-'06 season, where he single-handedly carried the Lakers on his back to the playoffs while breaking records left and right, was that the Lakers weren't a top team in the league...LeBron BETTER not get it this year.
Yep that was I don't get ... some medias say Lebron is carrying this mediocre team and Cavs can't win without him so he's MVP .. and in 05/06 Kobe (who carried the team WAY more than Lebron) wasn't MVP because the team record wasn't enough good ... 45-37 in the West with Smush Parker, Walton and Brown as starters .. just WOW .. now I agree Lebron season may be more impressive than Kobe one BUT they gave the award to Nash, Dirk and basically all the MVPs not because they had the best indivual season but because their team won tons of games .. it always has been the way the majority of the journalists voted and now they wanna change it .. smh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 12:49:40 PM »
Kobe Don't Need A Trophy..
He's Got The Players Respect.
Ask LeBron Who The best Player is.

Kobe hasn't won a trophy as the best player on his team

MJ won 6 as the teams star player

He was never awarded the MVP...He's still been the best player in the league since '02.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 12:51:39 PM »
from what you can read around the internet .. it's gonna be a race between Bron and Kobe ... Celtics proved they were good without KG ... CP3 deserves more consideration imo though .. Boston is kinda lucky Detroit lost 2 games in a row, if not the race for the 1st seed would have been tighter .. Boston have a great season but am I  the only one who thinks Allen has an average one ?42 % from the field and 38% from 3s aren't that good for a shooter of this caliber with all the double teams on KG and Pierce .. he started very good the 1st month but after that very inconsistent with his shot ...

If Lebron wins the MVP this season it will only prove how much the NBA hates Kobe and how much journalists don't want to see him as the face of the league.

Kobe has a better coach, better surrounding staff and doesn't have to play 8 games against the Celtics/Pistons (NBA's two best teams)

Lebron winning the MVP would be justified.

but Kobe winning the MVP is justified if Lebron slips and/or Cleveland has a bad finish, MVP always goes to someone on a winning team.

. If LeBron got the MVP on a mediocre Cavs team, it would completely prove the bias of the league, cuz the justification for Kobe not getting an MVP during his inhumane '05-'06 season, where he single-handedly carried the Lakers on his back to the playoffs while breaking records left and right, was that the Lakers weren't a top team in the league...LeBron BETTER not get it this year.
Yep that was I don't get ... some medias say Lebron is carrying this mediocre team and Cavs can't win without him so he's MVP .. and in 05/06 Kobe (who carried the team WAY more than Lebron) wasn't MVP because the team record wasn't enough good ... 45-37 in the West with Smush Parker, Walton and Brown as starters .. just WOW .. now I agree Lebron season may be more impressive than Kobe one BUT they gave the award to Nash, Dirk and basically all the MVPs not because they had the best indivual season but because their team won tons of games .. it always has been the way the majority of the journalists voted and now they wanna change it .. smh

It's just more evidence for what I've always said.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 03:52:54 PM »
screwing that white Colorado chick didn't help with the media people.......... hopefully they can overlook that this year.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2008, 07:07:10 PM »

He was never awarded the MVP...He's still been the best player in the league since '02.

i meant NBA Championship trophy

but yes since 2002 Kobe has been the best player.  Shaq starting going down hill around 02/03 ish.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2008, 09:59:10 PM »

i meant NBA Championship trophy

but yes since 2002 Kobe has been the best player.  Shaq starting going down hill around 02/03 ish.

Don't trip, he still got some time left in the tank.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2008, 10:05:26 PM »
whoever wins the west i think deserves the MVP trophy. i can't lie. it's been exciting. i don't think KG get the nod, cuz they celts can win without him and there's two other all stars on the team who are capable of carrying that team deep in the playoffs.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09