Author Topic: "Western Hospitality 5" Continues "On The 7th With The 7th" - Free Mixtape D/L!  (Read 253 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/september7th-westernhospitality5/

"Western Hospitality 5" Continues "On The 7th With The 7th" - March 7, 2008 By : Rud

Cali Untouchable Radios very own September 7th is back on Dubcnn with the latest installment in his acclaimed mixtape series "Western Hospitality." The Fourth edition of this series is available today for free download courtesy of Dubcnn and also continues the feature we kicked off last month - "On The 7th With The 7th."

Last month saw the start of this new series where, every 7th of the month, September 7th will release - exclusive to dubcnn readers - a free mixtape download.

Each month will be different and could be the latest new music, specific to an artist or even the latest "Western Hospitality" release he is working on. So every 7th of every month in 2008 you can download for free the best new music from September 7th

Today, to mark March 7th we have the exclusive download of the eagerly awaited "Western Hospitality 5" mixtape which is hosted by Yukmouth and features Kafani, Richie Rich, Dru Down, The Delinquents, The Team, Focus, Bishop Lamont, Daz, Keak Da Sneak, Techniec, Roccett, 211, Crooked I, P-Thoro, Quiz, Fresh, Messy Marv, Mitchy Slick, Eastwood, Ya Boy, Problem, Young Jeezy, Scarface, Ko-Kaine Shane, Calico, Jim Jones, The Game, Juice, Lil Wayne, Young Rook, Kurupt, One-2 and many more.

We also have all previous editions in the "Western Hospitality" series, 1-4, available using the link below.

September 7th - Western Hospitality 5 (Hosted By Yukmouth) (Free Download)

Enjoy the new music and remember that from today, every 7th of the month, September 7th will release a new mixtape on Dubcnn exclusively! Until then check him out on MySpace and remember to vote for him in this years Justo Mixtape Awards. You can also view September 7th himself explaining the new series on Dubcnn on video by clicking here.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Damn! I like these tapes. Every month now? Daaamn!

EFFeX

Props for this, September 7th always puttin' together some tight mixtapes!  8)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
September 7th always puttin' together some tight mixtapes!  8)

tonicorleone

• Lil Geezy
WEST COAST IS BACK! MIXTAPE BANGZ! GOTTA SHOW LOVE TO MY NIGGA FRESH TOO!

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
September 7th always puttin' together some tight mixtapes!  8)

props

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
http://www.themixtapeawardsonline.com/awards/voting.aspx

VOTE 4 MY CUZZIN YALL, ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

I PROMISE TO MAKE HIM PUT OUT UNTAGGED SHIT

I THINK HES ABOUT TO, I BAGGED ON HIM TO DO IT A WHILE AGO, TELLIN HIM WHAT YALL SAYING

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
props for the support on this!

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
props for the support on this!
CHIIIT, WAIT TIL APRIL 7TH

I FOUND OUTT TODAY WHOZ HOSTING IT AND ON MAY 7TH

EVERY MONTH GETZ BETTER HOMZ