Author Topic: New music produced by "Amil G." in Media section of Dubcnn  (Read 305 times)

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
New music produced by "Amil G." in Media section of Dubcnn
« on: March 08, 2008, 07:29:28 PM »
Make sure yall check out my cut called "Kush" produced by Amil G.  in the media section on Dubcnn. Let me know what yall think. And I mean that if u dont feel it let me know if you do let me know. Shout to Nima and Dubcnn staff once again.

MASH
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 02:49:06 AM by MASHALOT »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New music in Media section of Dubcnn. download and holler at me.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 10:38:00 PM »
I'm listening to it right now (for like the 4th time lol) & man it's a very, very dope track. The beat is crazy & I like how it changes up during the chorus. I give it a very solid 4,3 out of 5. Afterall, how can a song called "Kush" be wack??? 8) Also, you sound a whole lotta different than you did on the "West Next" compilation & while we're on that project I just wanna ask did that album ever officially come out??? I've never seen it anywhere & it's almost impossible to find any info about it on the internet.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 01:18:50 AM »
Yeah this shit hot!

Shango

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 01:21:13 AM »
I like it

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 06:41:18 PM »
Yeah this shit hot!

Thanks Nima I'm glad you like it. This is definately Front page material...Hint.  lol

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 12:45:51 AM »
I like it

Good looking out. Thanks

MASH

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 12:52:48 AM »
I'm listening to it right now (for like the 4th time lol) & man it's a very, very dope track. The beat is crazy & I like how it changes up during the chorus. I give it a very solid 4,3 out of 5. Afterall, how can a song called "Kush" be wack??? 8) Also, you sound a whole lotta different than you did on the "West Next" compilation & while we're on that project I just wanna ask did that album ever officially come out??? I've never seen it anywhere & it's almost impossible to find any info about it on the internet.

Yeah the album came out and did pretty decent on the west coast. They had it in all the wharehouse,Towers and mom and pops. And the lead single "Cali Way" ft me Tray Deee and Kokane got some burn on Power 106. But the label did a horrible job promoting the project. They spent to much money making the compilation so the label went belly up and the album fizzled out. You might be able to find a copy on amazon. I think they are out of print now though since the label went some shitty distrubution instead of Thump/Universal which would have been the better move.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2008, 01:13:12 AM »
Yeah this shit hot!

Ooh, im really feeling this!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2008, 03:56:56 AM »

Yeah the album came out and did pretty decent on the west coast. They had it in all the wharehouse,Towers and mom and pops. And the lead single "Cali Way" ft me Tray Deee and Kokane got some burn on Power 106. But the label did a horrible job promoting the project. They spent to much money making the compilation so the label went belly up and the album fizzled out. You might be able to find a copy on amazon. I think they are out of print now though since the label went some shitty distrubution instead of Thump/Universal which would have been the better move.
Thx for the info.

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 11:45:23 AM »
Yeah this shit hot!

Ooh, im really feeling this!

Good looking out. Much appreciated. Yall can hit me up on my myspace as well www.myspace.com/MASH714

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2008, 08:25:37 PM »
Yeah this shit hot!

it's a family affair make sure yall download the mixtape from I.K. brethren. Tyrant The Don. on the front page  " Code Blue" I'm on the mixtape too I think it's track # 14. Tyrant killed it with this mixtape!!!!Make sure yall check it out. 

I. K.
N I
D L
U L
S A
T Z
R
Y
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 11:16:15 AM by MASHALOT »

MASHALOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: New music produced by "Amil G." in Media section of Dubcnn