Author Topic: The Game Releases Statement  (Read 900 times)

West Coast Veteran

Re: The Game Releases Statement
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2008, 10:43:51 AM »
Can't wait. Haven't heard new material from Game in a while.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2008, 11:09:11 AM »
this is def real .. i spoke with cool and he said the song is a monster its the biggest record !! .. Cool and dre are in LA mixin down the trak as we speak.. ..

Serious ?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2008, 11:10:46 AM »
if game doesnt have Ya Boy on his album, thats a big mistake. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

messi19

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2008, 11:31:13 AM »
if game doesnt have Ya Boy on his album, thats a big mistake. 

Why because U want him there? No hate but that sound retarded.

messi19

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2008, 11:32:19 AM »
this is def real .. i spoke with cool and he said the song is a monster its the biggest record !! .. Cool and dre are in LA mixin down the trak as we speak.. ..

Ayo who is this cat? U dont even know them. Didn't u say Dre was mixing his album also? SMH at this dude.

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2008, 04:19:12 PM »
Ok Ras Kass has a few drinks at a club and drives home and has to do years of prison time on the main line in general population.. Thats how a real G does it.. but then this gay ass rapper gayme pulls out a gun with little kids around and threatens to shoot people and he gets 3 days in jail?? In protective custody like some snitch ass bitch.. then hes gonna act like he did hard time.. And most of yall acting like Gayme is the G...   Get your panties out ya ass Gayme..

h2k4

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2008, 04:23:56 PM »
Ok Ras Kass has a few drinks at a club and drives home and has to do years of prison time on the main line in general population.. Thats how a real G does it.. but then this gay ass rapper gayme pulls out a gun with little kids around and threatens to shoot people and he gets 3 days in jail?? In protective custody like some snitch ass bitch.. then hes gonna act like he did hard time.. And most of yall acting like Gayme is the G...   Get your panties out ya ass Gayme..

Real G's drink and drive?  Damn, times have changed.  No matter how you put it Ras always loses because:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 05:30:22 PM by h2k4 »

messi19

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2008, 04:54:02 PM »

Loooool..so u want a dude to go to prison longer? That some sad ass shit especially when u dont even know him. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at "real G" hahahahahaha u think prison makes u a G? hahhahahhahaha nigga Ras Kass got checked by Game so how that lil nigga a G? And Game didn't pull out a gun with no kids dumb ass. He pulled a gun IN A SCHOOL ZONE. Lol at Ras Kass going to prison for drinkin and drivin..that makes him a G huh?

When are Ras Kass and his gay ass crew from his chess club going to use those bullets they spit out??
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 04:58:36 PM by messi19 »

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2008, 07:58:36 PM »
ahah right i dont know cool n dre .. me n cool doin business together for a minute on tha clothin front ..Did u know cool and his wife juss welcomed a new baby son into there famil just a couple weeks ago ? U might not know but mister cartoon also juss started doin some logos and design work for there new clothin brand - durty royalty  and i bet u knew che is actually based out of airzona not LA , che is doin production work for some artists i know .. i speak with the both of them on the regular ..
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 08:19:18 PM by Soopafly »