Author Topic: DUBCNN: Focus Presents "Dedicated" [Free Album D/L ft. Bishop Busta, Stat Quo..]  (Read 894 times)

The Predator

Hoping for some illa killa beats, props.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haven't had a chance to hear this yet myself, but keep the feedback coming!

Forgot about this shit. Props! Im downloadin it now.

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
"Back When" is my jam right now, thank you for this album!!

marco68

thanxxx

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
FOCUS IZ THA TRUTH YALL

SOUND WITHOUT FOCUS IZ JUS NOIZE, HAHA

HG

• 'G'
good enough to be an album

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I love how focus changed up the beginning of Shine, how on the single version the beat drops right away, and on the album version you have the heartbeat, then the big v8 roaring, then focus doing an accapella and then the beat starts thumping when he says ''nobody know's who the f*ck focus is'' genius. ;D

Y'all like that too?

Matty

hell yeah focus is dropping heat. the only thing i think his production is lacking is those longer groovier basslines, which even dre seems to have dropped these days for that crisper effect. but in terms of the punchy shit i give this stuff a big thumbs up. some focus tracks seem to be hit and miss though and i'd of liked some more variety on the beats. like someone else said 'affairz' is one of the better all round tracks on here. i'd still say that mike anthony track what goes around is the best focus track in a minute. those instrumentals were crazy too. peace.

Suga Foot

I love how focus changed up the beginning of Shine, how on the single version the beat drops right away, and on the album version you have the heartbeat, then the big v8 roaring, then focus doing an accapella and then the beat starts thumping when he says ''nobody know's who the f*ck focus is'' genius. ;D

Y'all like that too?

yeah man I love that, I started the track over like 4 times just to hear it haha

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Y'all like that too?

yeah man I love that, I started the track over like 4 times just to hear it haha

Ahhaa man same shit, we went out that night with some friends and kept playing the beginning of that joint over and over lol.Good stuff.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
This is crazy! and in just a few days its already about to smash 8000 downloads! Props to all!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

WICK1D

Props on this album .. the beats Focus made for this are insane

BLaZaY

• Lil Geezy
Surprised how relatively dead this thread is, downloaded this shit when it dropped but really bumped it hard last night and all day today...This ALBUM is possibly the best I heard in years...Not that everything is perfect, not all the beats are catchy enough, focus isnt the best rapper either...but he's got great features on there, funny skits, but most of all I enjoy the heartfelt content on the album. Maybe you have to be in a certain point in your life to truly get into this album, or maybe its one a those cds that takes time to grow on you...but by the 3rd spin I was hooked. I see bright things for focus in the future, and he's definitely getting my money when he releases his retail album.