Author Topic: New Joe Budden "Touch and Go"  (Read 259 times)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Re: New Joe Budden "Touch and Go"
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 09:18:43 PM »
Pretty good but I don't know if I want him trying the commercial thing again. He earned A LOT of respect from going underground and doing "Mood Muzik".

He had songs like 10 minutes on his debut, though.

This track is weak, and not just because it's commercial. Infact, I'm a fan of that kind of rap and I still find it weak. wanna know why?

- the beat sucks
- the hook is forgettable
- joe can't keep my attention

this is the complete opposite of pump it up

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 09:26:10 PM »
I don't think this is a good look for him if he decides to push it. Dude's charisma doesn't really come through on this, which is one of his biggest attractions in my opinion. The beat also sounds like a Timbo throwaway. Hopefully he cooks something better up. Gangsta Party was that jam.

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 09:29:51 PM »
Yeah I didnt like this track a whole lot either,  its cool though Ive been bumpin the shit out of Mood Music 3 and its amazing so I'm good  8)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 09:34:06 PM »
his flow is too fast theres no room for charisma it sounds like some aerobics shit even his attempt at making a melody with with emphasis on words.. she said she gotta man but SOOOOOOOOOO <== was 2 fast for me .. only a happy hardcore techno fan could apperciate this song

the drums sound like im bringing sexy back.... i pass on this

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 11:10:19 PM »
budden got some spit, but he aint the best rapper alive..but then again its only opinions, so if in your mind he is the best alive, then more power to ya.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2008, 12:15:24 AM »
This dude Joe just gets on my nerves now...when he first came out i was one of his biggest fans, but after that big ass delay after his first album came out i've stopped payin attention. I ain't feelin this track, i just listened to like, the first 20 seconds then turned it of.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2008, 12:29:49 AM »
his flow is too fast theres no room for charisma it sounds like some aerobics shit even his attempt at making a melody with with emphasis on words.. she said she gotta man but SOOOOOOOOOO <== was 2 fast for me .. only a happy hardcore techno fan could apperciate this song

the drums sound like im bringing sexy back.... i pass on this

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2008, 05:06:59 AM »
I actually listened to this after seeing the feedback, but it was fuckin horrible.

Joe Budden fans = Lil Wayne fans

It seems like they think that if they keep saying "Best rapper alive" enough times, it might actually come true one day..  :D

LOL keep bumping Tony Yayo and Young Buck.

When you listen to songs like "Three Sides to A Story"  its so easy to see that Joe Budden is the best rapper alive.

Amazing lyricist, amazing songwriter.

Then check out his "Green Lantern freestyle"  over the Boy Looka Here beat,  fuckin crazy. 
You have alot of listening to do Jome before you should make comments like that.

Step your game up!!  Budden is no joke

you're correct there. "Three Sides To A Story" is sick

Jome

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2008, 07:25:15 AM »
LOL keep bumping Tony Yayo

Nah, Tony Yayo, Buddens, Lil Wayne, Mike Jones, Young Jeezy & Dipset is more your style doggie.  :-X

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2008, 04:30:25 PM »
LOL keep bumping Tony Yayo

Nah, Tony Yayo, Buddens, Lil Wayne, Mike Jones, Young Jeezy & Dipset is more your style doggie.  :-X

HAHA. I dont fuck with GUnit's music  and LMAO at Jeezy and Mike Jones,  fuck that Jome what a joke  :-X
Yeah I love Dipset's music and Joe and Weezy's music aswell, what is wrong with that? 

Jome

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2008, 04:33:26 PM »
 ;D

Nah, I'm just fucking with y'all, the "Greatest rapper alive" tags is just too humourous not to be ridiculed when used on someone like Buddens & Wayne.