Author Topic: Was Eminem Dissing Game on his Pistol Poppin verse ?  (Read 1359 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Was Eminem Dissing Game on his Pistol Poppin verse ?
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2008, 05:35:36 AM »
Sorry, u have no standards whenit comes to niggaz u listen to. LOL!! First off niggaz had nose rings back  in tthe day not butterfly tatts under they eye.. Eazy height has nothing to do with him as a person. Hood niggaz or gangsta rappes  dont get butterfly tats. if u cant agree with that man  this convo is done. have fun bitch. Im done  Get a butterfly ans ay im amaking an expression about being a new person. Then nigz come at u about it now u cover it up. Stop it Doja is confused

MAN YOU MUST BE ON SOME REAL ILLITERATE SHIT. read very carefully what i wrote. i said Eazy e could have been short, BUT I DONT CARE. wtf are you saying'' that has nothing to do with him as a person'' stop repeating what i say dummy, i said that before, Pac had a nose ring I DONT CARE. Biggie was FAT, i dont care, yeah game was on change of heart, BUT GUESS WHAT, WE DONT CARE. game got mad love around the world, now why dont we ship your ass wiping  Spider joke over to europe and see if he can rip stages like game did.

As for eminem, Dont compare him to game, they have two different styles, they rap about different things, one dude talks about pissing on people and chocking bithces, which is fine, and game talks about dre, lolos, his love for california and so one, which is fine. it just depends what you like better.

Now somebody who cant compare to these two would be, Spider Joke. ;D

MediumL

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2008, 05:45:18 AM »
game stans have ruined this part of the forum. Outbound connections>>>>>>>>>>>>west coast connections
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

messi19

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2008, 05:55:39 AM »
game stans have ruined this part of the forum. Outbound connections>>>>>>>>>>>>west coast connections

thats right nigga and dont you come back..this Outbound connections we chase niggas outta here. Man i
got my nigga The.Ultimate.Pianist, we go hard.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2008, 06:48:51 AM »

thats right nigga and dont you come back..this Outbound connections we chase niggas outta here. Man i
got my nigga The.Ultimate.Pianist, we go hard.

GAME STANS? who the hell you callin game stans? bitch I started this thread to discuss about a fkn song, not to diss nobody, then you and your spiderman friends come in here trying to fuck the vibe up. Bitch we gon fuck the vibe up for real.

No Teflon, Messi 19, The.Ultimate.Pianist - the blackwallstreet BITCH! Movement.

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2008, 07:16:18 AM »
Sorry, u have no standards whenit comes to niggaz u listen to. LOL!! First off niggaz had nose rings back  in tthe day not butterfly tatts under they eye.. Eazy height has nothing to do with him as a person. Hood niggaz or gangsta rappes  dont get butterfly tats. if u cant agree with that man  this convo is done. have fun bitch. Im done  Get a butterfly ans ay im amaking an expression about being a new person. Then nigz come at u about it now u cover it up. Stop it Doja is confused

MAN YOU MUST BE ON SOME REAL ILLITERATE SHIT. read very carefully what i wrote. i said Eazy e could have been short, BUT I DONT CARE. wtf are you saying'' that has nothing to do with him as a person'' stop repeating what i say dummy, i said that before, Pac had a nose ring I DONT CARE. Biggie was FAT, i dont care, yeah game was on change of heart, BUT GUESS WHAT, WE DONT CARE. game got mad love around the world, now why dont we ship your ass wiping  Spider joke over to europe and see if he can rip stages like game did.

As for eminem, Dont compare him to game, they have two different styles, they rap about different things, one dude talks about pissing on people and chocking bithces, which is fine, and game talks about dre, lolos, his love for california and so one, which is fine. it just depends what you like better.

And u must be real illeterat to what I wrote game nut licker. You like niggaz that get butterfly tats under they eye. plain and simple. u have no standards u probably kick it wit anybody and listen to anybody to u it doesnt matter. quti responding to me homo. Game can do anything and you would still suck his dick.

messi19

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2008, 07:28:31 AM »

And u must be real illeterat to what I wrote game nut licker. You like niggaz that get butterfly tats under they eye. plain and simple. u have no standards u probably kick it wit anybody and listen to anybody to u it doesnt matter. quti responding to me homo. Game can do anything and you would still suck his dick.

lol u actin like u some kinda gangsta u short ass soft nigga hahahaha. Always the fake thugs who talks about other
shit then the music.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2008, 07:45:50 AM »
This thread is officially closed.

Bottom line: BLACKWALL STREET BITCH, THE HIP HOP CRACKHOUSE.

and it's still aftermath and it ain't gon be nothin' after that.

F*ck the haters.

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2008, 07:54:25 AM »

lol u actin like u some kinda gangsta u short ass soft nigga hahahaha. Always the fake thugs who talks about other
shit then the music.
Thats funny never said I was a gangsta. Yo bad. Butterfly tats aint the business homie. If u like ngz that have butterfly tats then so be it. Have at it

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2008, 02:09:54 PM »
Eminem will pull an unloaded gun on Game haha