Author Topic: The Game Readies His "Los Angeles Times" For June 24 (+ Single & Remixes)  (Read 515 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

"Big Dreams" Single & Remixes - left click to jump to them all.

The Game Readies His "Los Angeles Times" For June - March 25, 2008 By : Rud

Following his release from prison last week, The Game released his first 'buzz single' "Big Dreams," from his third solo album - entitled "Los Angeles Times."

During a performance last Saturday, at the Los Angeles Convention Center, Game announced to the crowd that his third and possibly final album will be released on June 24th 2008 - the first day of summer. With his Cool and Dre produced single - which can be downloaded below - already working its way around radio and online The Game had this to say about the album;

"I have a highly controversial album coming this summer, and not the typical controversy you are used to in rap. On LAX I'm addressing real issues that other artists might be scared to talk about on record; issues that need to be heard."

The Game - Big Dreams

As we reported just a few days ago the single has already spawned multiple remixes including Komplex' Big Dreams Remix, BWS Big Dreams Remix with Ya Boy & Juice as well as being reworked for Week 51 of Crooked I's "Hip-Hop Weekly" - Big Dreams HHW Freestyle.

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest news and media from The Game's upcoming album "Los Angeles Times" which will hit stores on June 24th 2008.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Elano

now the album is called Los angeles times ?  ::)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
"I have a highly controversial album coming this summer, and not the typical controversy you are used to in rap. On LAX I'm addressing real issues that other artists might be scared to talk about on record; issues that need to be heard."
nigga with attitude volume 2?  :-\

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
He still referred to it as "LAX". Does anyone really think that this could be his last album?
I got a bird's eye view

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
He still referred to it as "LAX". Does anyone really think that this could be his last album?
his last album on Geffen/Interscope yes.

Lazar

Can´t wait on the album  8)

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Elano

ok  :D
Big dreams is not about something that other artists might be scared to talk about on record.  ::)

messi19

what? it always been called that. Where the fuck u been. LAX = Los Angeles TImes

No Teflon

X stands for Times, ike Multiply...

This article doesnt say shit, we need more info, Some feartures, Is tehre a video and shit.......

Elano

what? it always been called that. Where the fuck u been. LAX = Los Angeles TImes

oh little groupie RELAX

MediumL

Im interested to see what he brings. I mean DA and DOC have had some really dope songs but too many weak fillers (usually due to either weak beats or lyrics) have let both albums down. If Game can do what he did on Bone Thugs album lyrically, then all he needs is dope beats and it'll be classic. But the Big Dreams is an ok song. nothin that would ruin the album, a solid 7-7.5/10 track. He's gonna need some heavy hittin tracks to get it back on track though. Examples from DA would be: Doctors Advocate, California Vacation, Why You Hate the Game and Ol English. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LoL i wish...actually i wish the cover would read Aftermath Presents Nigga with Attitude Vol. 2...
man i wish Game and Dre would get back into the studio again!|

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

LoL i wish...actually i wish the cover would read Aftermath Presents Nigga with Attitude Vol. 2...
man i wish Game and Dre would get back into the studio again!|

why? the documentary is already available, and a remake would mean another delay for Detox

Elano

i'm sure there's nothing controversial on the game's new album, NOTHING!