Author Topic: Bishop Lamont - I Dominate [Snippet]  (Read 300 times)

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Bishop Lamont - I Dominate [Snippet]
« on: March 27, 2008, 06:10:05 PM »
Saw this posted somewhere else so i'm kinda skeptical if it the real deal but here it is if you wanna check it out...

Code: [Select]
http://www.zshare.net/audio/96525992134a18/

TRG

Re: Bishop Lamont - I Dominate [Snippet]
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 06:12:50 PM »
nah its not.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 06:14:57 PM »
i dont know what the fuck bishop is going to do for a mainstream single......

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 06:16:27 PM »
nah its not.

alright, thought so...this must be something from that confessinal mixtape or something

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 06:16:39 PM »
Fuck i was hopeing it was a ACTUAL snippet of the song lol, this has been posted like 10 times on this forum, what makes people think its "I Dominate" he doesnt say anything like that in the song lmao!!!

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 07:11:07 PM »
Fuck i was hopeing it was a ACTUAL snippet of the song lol, this has been posted like 10 times on this forum, what makes people think its "I Dominate" he doesnt say anything like that in the song lmao!!!

It'S cause of the first moron that posted it decided it to call it i dominate, i fell for this many times too Johnny187 loll..

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 07:14:05 PM »
Apparently  this is a song called I bet it hurts off the Confessional mixtape. I think it was Eddie who said that. not sure.

either way this beat is banging. the music sounds phenomenally rich. can't wait for Confessional.  Too bad we still dont have a release date for it.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 07:15:48 PM »

It'S cause of the first moron that posted it decided it to call it i dominate, i fell for this many times too Johnny187 loll..

Lmao, to be honest with you, i dont think were ever gonna hear it LOL. If we ever do it wont be this year, Bishops to busy with the mixtapes and Dre's busy doing everyone elses shit. I know they say Dre's been focusing mainly on Detox now and has been trying to get it finished, but who they hell are they tryna kid LOL? I just dont see it dropping this year. Maybe next year!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 07:16:33 PM »
Apparently  this is a song called I bet it hurts off the Confessional mixtape. I think it was Eddie who said that. not sure.

either way this beat is banging. the music sounds phenomenally rich. can't wait for Confessional.  Too bad we still dont have a release date for it.

I thought it was gonna be called The Collection Plate?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2008, 12:38:32 AM »
The recently renamed it to "The Confessional"

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2008, 06:19:40 AM »
The recently renamed it to "The Confessional"

exactly. They needed a name that was more controversial than '' the collection plate'' lol.