Author Topic: Exclusive:Interview With West Coast Legend Kam (Dr. Dre/Ice Cube/Nate Dogg/More)  (Read 809 times)

D~Nice

Nice interview man. I am proud of the work you putting it man. Sounds like that Warzone album is going to be a good one. Look out, Doggystyle Records is looking like it is going to do some damage this year.
thanks a whole lot D. I couldn't do it without all the motivation and love i get from everyone here. That is why I am always trying to knock some out and gain more contacts and improve my skills as well.

That album sounds very good. I expected those appearances besides Warren G. Not that they dont fuck with him, just been a minute since we seen Warren fuckin with them, so that's great.

The Warzone tracks that appeared on Goldie Loc's Eastsida record were dope. Especially the one Warren G did.

Lunatic

Nice interview man. I am proud of the work you putting it man. Sounds like that Warzone album is going to be a good one. Look out, Doggystyle Records is looking like it is going to do some damage this year.
thanks a whole lot D. I couldn't do it without all the motivation and love i get from everyone here. That is why I am always trying to knock some out and gain more contacts and improve my skills as well.

That album sounds very good. I expected those appearances besides Warren G. Not that they dont fuck with him, just been a minute since we seen Warren fuckin with them, so that's great.

The Warzone tracks that appeared on Goldie Loc's Eastsida record were dope. Especially the one Warren G did.
I still have to peep that album, damn.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Snoopafly-1986

good job man just read it 8)

Kam did a good job too answering the questions in depth and not giving bullshit responses

looking forward to that Warren G production one of my favorite producers

Lunatic

good job man just read it 8)

Kam did a good job too answering the questions in depth and not giving bullshit responses

looking forward to that Warren G production one of my favorite producers
o for sure, MAJOR shout out to Kam..Yung Bruh as well 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

TRG

props luna, nice interview.. im def lookin forward to the Warzone album and of course some new Kam material. Wonder whats goin on with Yung Bruh and Dre? Dre better not sign him lol

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time

messi19

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
Him and Immortal Technique should definitely do a album together

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
props man great read

Lazar

That was a nice read, mad props big homie  8) And  :o that they got some Warren beats on the Warzone record

Okka

Good interview once again Luna, props homie. I would def. rather hear a new Kam solo album befo' a Warzone album.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^^^Same here. Something tells me that "Self & Kind" will be a monster of an album...
Good interview btw!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Great work, Luna

kemizt

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props, checking it out right now.