Author Topic: Didnt Mean To Turn You on OG WITH AUDIO!!!  (Read 399 times)

DJSpin

Didnt Mean To Turn You on OG WITH AUDIO!!!
« on: March 26, 2008, 06:50:27 PM »
I happened to find a cd single of 2nd II None's Didnt Mean to Turn You on and i noticed it had the radio version and original version, the OG has a bunch of new elements to the beat and i noticed the Dee's flow different...  i never heard this version before and i was wondering if i needed a late pass or am i not the only one ???   id post the audio but i have no way to rip it...unless imorting into itunes turns it into an mp3??
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 06:12:33 AM by DJSpin »

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
Re: Didnt Mean To Turn You on OG no audio 220
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 08:26:23 PM »
I don't think I've heard a different version from the one that was on the Above The Rim sdtk. What format is it in??

MarshColin

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 09:14:48 PM »
I've seen the promo single and have the instrumental from it but never knew there was a different version. Upload it so we can compare please and good work if you really found us a different version and it's been under our noses all along!

DJSpin

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 06:26:23 AM »
alright..tell me this..do i need to download a program to rip it into mp3 ?   or since i imported it into Itunes, i already have it in mp3?

http://www.amazon.com/Didnt-Mean-Turn-You-None/dp/B000000CMS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_7?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1206625813&sr=8-7

you might be able to hear a snippet here..but it might not catch the differences..i couldnt get it to play..maybe yall can.  Ill be working on turning it into an mp3 in the meanwhile
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 07:05:18 AM by DJSpin »

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 09:15:03 AM »
alright..tell me this..do i need to download a program to rip it into mp3 ?   or since i imported it into Itunes, i already have it in mp3?

http://www.amazon.com/Didnt-Mean-Turn-You-None/dp/B000000CMS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_7?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1206625813&sr=8-7

you might be able to hear a snippet here..but it might not catch the differences..i couldnt get it to play..maybe yall can.  Ill be working on turning it into an mp3 in the meanwhile
SEND ME THE FILE AND ILL RIP IT TO MP3 FOR YOU IF U WANT TO...

DJSpin

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 10:10:24 AM »
i dont have the file..just a cd single...  my buddy has a ripping program, ill have it by this weekend the latest

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 10:30:47 AM »
OK HERE'S WHAT U CAN ALSO DO, YOU OBVIOUSLY SHOULD HAVE WINDOWSMEDIAPLAYER ON UR PC RIGHT? JUST PUT THE CD IN THE COMPUTER AND A WINDOW SHOULD POP UP WITH A FEW CHOICES FOR EITHER BURNING RIPPING OR COPYING THE CD..U HAVE TO RIP THE CD WITH WINDOWSMEDIAPLAYER....IT SHOULD WORK TRY IT...

DJSpin

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 10:38:27 AM »
word StillIRize...ill do that up tonight when i get home, i hope to get it to you guys soon!

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 11:17:27 AM »
word StillIRize...ill do that up tonight when i get home, i hope to get it to you guys soon!

Props!! i listej to the snippet and i really hear the differences...

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

D-Stress

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 11:31:26 AM »
I don't think I've heard a different version from the one that was on the Above The Rim sdtk. What format is it in??

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 01:11:44 PM »
oh yeah i have this track it's on the cd single it's got different sounds at times, lyrics aswell
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 01:15:03 PM »
oh yeah i have this track it's on the cd single it's got different sounds at times, lyrics aswell

hook it up man!! 8) 8)

I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

DJSpin

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2008, 06:12:04 AM »
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ylvifo

here's the link fellas...enjoy!!    A nice find for all us quik groupies who want everything he ever touched! 

some subtle differences

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2008, 07:46:44 AM »

here's the link fellas...enjoy!!    A nice find for all us quik groupies who want everything he ever touched! 

some subtle differences

Never heard this before downloading it now thanks.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2008, 08:04:51 AM »

some subtle differences
Props man!!! This version is dope!