Author Topic: Who killed Pac - The Biggest Unsolved Murder in history!  (Read 2404 times)

Elano

Re: WHO KILLED 2 PAC THREAD - The Biggest Unsolved Murder in history !!!!
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2010, 09:42:51 PM »
If you listen closely to the first three seconds of Makaveli 7 Day theory you can hear "Suge shot me". It's hard to say how, by who, and when it was put there. It remains a mystery. When Tupac was sent to prison in 1994 he was planning on spending atleast 3 years there. He hated prison and would have done anything to get himself out of there. Suge had previously asked him to join Deathrow, but he said "he just wasn't ready." The reality of it is that Tupac didn't want to join Deathrow, but changed his mind when faced with prison. Suge said he'd get Tupac out, in exchange Tupac had to do 3 albums for Deathrow. They worked out a contract in which Tupac would receive an advance of $1 million for the first album, in addition to $125,000 for a car, a $120,000 expense allowance for one year, a $250,000 legal fund to be spent as Tupac desired, and David's legal services. Tupac would be paid a royalty of 18 points for sales of the first album, plus a bonus of 1% if it went Gold, and another 1% if it went Platinum. For the second and third, Tupac would be paid an advance of no less than $1 million, or $1 million for every million copies of the prior album which was sold, and he would be paid a royalty of 18% of sales, plus a bonus of l% if it went Gold, and another 1% if it went Platinum. Tupac said at the time he signed the contract "I know I'm selling my soul." But he couldn't stand another few years in prison.

Tupac agreed and Deathrow lawyer David Kenner went about bailing Tupac out of jail. The New York Court of Appeals granted him leave to post bail. $850,000 was raised by Atlantic Records, which was posted in a corporate guarantee. The rest was put up with a $300,000 bail bond and $250,000 in cash from Suge or Interscope. Tupac immediately began and released the album All Eyez on Me, a double CD which covered the first 2 cd's of the contract. While on Deathrow Tupac really seemed to change, influenced by Suge in the mob lifestyle and obviously bitter for the setup in the rape case and being shot 5 times. While on Deathrow he was jacked by Suge Knight repeatedly. He was charged rent on a Wilshire apartment that other Deathrow artists lived in on 9 seperate occasions. He was charged $23,857 for repairs to a porche owned by Steve Cantrock and Suge. Suge and another Death Row representative, who were in California at the time, on the phone told him that he had spent $2 million more than he was entitled to receive. He was charged $115,507 for three pieces of jewelry from B.L. Diamonds, Suge said that the jewelry was a gift to Tupac from Suge, but the bills were never paid. On May 2nd, Tupac was charged $14,500 rent for a house in Malibu which David Kenner lived in. He was then charged $100,000 rent for David Kenner, then $12,000 more. He paid $2700 for Nate Dogg's child support and charged $5,845 for jewelry that Suge bought from XIV Karats Ltd. Sept 3rd he was charged with expenses associated with Michel'le Toussa's Range Rover for $1,453.51. He was also charged over $28,000 for a Chevy Suburban Title. It was taken in Tupac's name initially, but was given to Suge's brother-in-law, Norris Anderson. Tupac was charged $51,425 in connection with the cost of transferring the car to Norris. In August Tupac was charged $2,965, for an American Express bill from Suge's wife. Tupac was charged with expenses that he never agreed to pay which were attendant to the production of albums released by Death Row. He was charged $3,421,842 in video production costs and $663,012 in audio production costs. When Tupac died he had no mutual funds, IRA, or real estate. He owned no stocks or bonds, and had a checking account that had less than $105,000. He also didn't own his Woodland Hills house in San Fernando Valley that he had recently thought he had bought. There was a five-figure life insurance policy, the beneficiary was Sekyiwa, a $61,000 Jaguar that Suge got for Tupac's appearance in a commercial, and a Hummer. His apartment, Rolls-Royce, and Mercedes were listed in Death Row's name.

There's no question Deathrow was run corruptly, and they owed Tupac a lot of money, which is reason enough to kill Tupac. With Tupac's last CD, Makaveli The 7 Day theory, Tupac was poised to leave the row as he'd filled his contract agreement. He was ready to setup Makaveli Records and Euphanasia, a production company from which he wanted to make movies. He was going to be the first artist on the label, One Nation was the second and he had plans to sign Greg Nice and Smooth, another group at quest and Ghetto Starz which is an offshoot of The Outlaws. He also had another company called 24/7, for his music and video work, the scripts he was writing, and the books he would begin as soon as he finished the plans he was doing with Leila to reform the educational system. On August 26th, 12 days before Tupac was shot, he was on the set all day and at the studio all night. On the 27th, Tupac sent Yaasmyn Fula, who managed his business affairs, to the studio to get tapes of what he had done because he wanted to listen to them. Deathrow said no, David Kenner wouldn't allow it. Tupac fired him. Yaasmyn wrote a letter saying that Tupac had finished his last album and he wanted to leave Death Row. Tupac gave Yaasmyn permission to hire another lawyer. On september 7th, Tupac went back to L.A. He decided he wasn't going to go to Las Vegas, but to Atlanta to settle problems with some relatives instead. Suge got him to change his plans because weeks before he'd promised Suge he'd go to the Tyson/Seldon fight with him. He said he didn't want to go, but he'd given Suge his word. At the MGM Grand Tupac was mad because Suge showed up at the last minute. He sat in section 4, row E, seat 2.

After the fight they got into a fight and beat Orlando Anderson, a crip who snatched a deathrow chain from Travis Lane. They went back to Suge's place and got ready to go to club 662 owned by Suge. Tupac had wanted to drive his Hummer, but Suge said that they had things to discuss and got Tupac to ride with him. They drove first in a caravan of cars towards club 662. A white cadillac pulled up beside them and opened fire. Tupac tried to get into the backseat, but Suge pulled him down, and a bullet bounced off of his right hip bone and hit is lung. He was also hit in his right hand and chest. Suge was grazed by a bullet, and suffered a minor head wound. Immediately after the shooting, the Cadillac went south on Koval. Suge made a U-turn from the left lane of Flamingo and sped West toward Las Vegas Blvd., away from the nearest hospital. Yafeu Fula (Khadafi) had been in the car behind the BMW with bodyguards and said he could identify the shooter. He was later found dead in New Jersey with one shot to the back of his head. What reason would Suge have to kill Tupac ? Well Tupac had over 200 master tapes, tapes which would leave Deathrow if Tupac left, if dead they would own rights to the tapes and they wouldn't have to pay the enormous amount of money they owed him. Perhaps Tupac had knowledge of the Row that Suge didn't want him to have if he left. Whoever it was that shot Tupac, didn't seem to want to kill Suge. 13 shots were fired at the car and Suge was grazed by one. Orlando Anderson, who was rumored to have been part of the shooting was a crip, and Suge was a blood. Anderson originally testified that Suge had participated in the beating in the MGM theater, a violation of Suge's parole. He later changed his statement. It was rumored that Anderson was paid off.

Blood$

« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2010, 09:44:55 PM »
stop makin up theories.it was simple
pac was reppin bloods, bloods got robber by lane and took the DR chain.
pac saw the guy and punched him infront of people.
the guy went for his gun and killed 2pac.
maybe crips called biggie and said: "whussup, give us one mill and we smoke pac" and biggie agreed.
baby lane killed pac for his own and plus got money from biggie
end of the story.

2pac went too far.

best post ever

lmao

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2010, 09:47:04 PM »
why was pac (a thug) scared of jail?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2010, 11:13:38 PM »
^ It's not about being scared... I don't think anyone really wants to go to jail.

And why was this thread bumped?

Sike

« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2010, 11:48:17 PM »
^ It's not about being scared... I don't think anyone really wants to go to jail.

No idea... but furthermore why the fuck is this still being debated...

I want some of you to go fuck up a REAL crip/any gang member and see how long your life lasts after that.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2010, 01:22:07 AM »
Orlando Andersen...

Lock this thread.. sick of these retarded ass posts especially ones from 2 years ago.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Elano

« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2010, 02:44:56 AM »
Orlando Andersen...

Lock this thread.. sick of these retarded ass posts especially ones from 2 years ago.

ORLANDO ANDERSEN ?  :D
from denmark ?  :D

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2010, 03:00:05 AM »
The Blood retaliation was MOB Piru, Leuders Park Blood and another blood set from Compton.

I'm not sure what happened to Keefee D but he was the one who shot 2Pac.

One of the homes of Baby Lane was raided by the police. Guns and shit to do with Las Vegas was found.

first time heard about Keffee D shot Tupac and that they found guns.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 03:14:37 AM by JayfromTheBay »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2010, 06:54:34 AM »
nah i understand but youd think outta everyone pac would not be scared......he must have been scared for his life then of suge at that time.....lol
orlando is/was a crip right?
who was later killed?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: Who killed Pac - The Biggest Unsolved Murder in history!
« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2010, 10:10:15 AM »
Wow, where have you been over the past decade?

2euce 7even

« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2010, 11:40:58 AM »
everybody sayin pac was reppin bloods woo wooo wooo.

how did pac REP bloods besides screamin MOB?
did he wear red?NO
did he say he say in a line he a damu?no.
did he say something about crips?no.

so what the hell makes him a blood?

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2010, 01:01:24 PM »
how did pac REP bloods besides screamin MOB?
Did it ever occur to you that he died because he stepped to Orlando Anderson, a known South Side Compton Crip, on behalf of a member of Mob Piru?  Or how about the M.O.B. tattoo on his RIGHT tricep?  Or his M.O.B. ring that Suge also had?  And he wasn't just "screaming" M.O.B., he was more or less claiming it at that point.

"Fuck the rap game, nigga, this M.O.B./ So believe me, we enemies" - Against All Odds
"Could it be my history, living G-like/ Enemies that want to see (C) me, what it be (B) like?" - Out the Moon (Boom, Boom, Boom)
"Called a grave digger fucking with a made nigga/ M.O.B. gunfire getting sprayed quicker" - Made Niggaz
"Makaveli for the Mob, M.O.B./ Killing busters is my motherfucking job, him or me" - As the World Turns
"We claim Mob, M.O.B., if you be specific/ We control all cash from Atlantic-Pacific" - All Out
"Bring artillery and roll with a nigga/ The could never take the soul of an M.O.B. soldier, nigga" - My Closest Roaddogz
"Prepare, nigga be aware, 'cause we ain't scared/ M.O.B. till I die, when we ride, niggas disappear" - My Closest Roaddogz
"Fuck them slowly like Jodeci/ And stick a needle in my eye if I don't live and die for M.O.B." - Changed Man
"Who's that nigga in the G-ride/ Screaming out M.O.B., nigga, we ride" - Changed Man
"And even with these cops, if they send for me/ I'll die screaming motherfucking M.O.B." - Worldwide
"My ammunition varies, my voice carries/ Watch me invite the whole world, me and the Mob getting married" - Don't Sleep

did he wear red?NO
He did at times, far more often than he wore blue (which became more seldom throughout his stay at Death Row).  The footage outside of the L.A. courthouse, he was wearing a red shirt with a black, white and red Nike jacket over it.  In the To Live & Die in L.A. video, he is wearing a RED Dodgers hat, which is a big statement in a song like that where one of his lines even goes, "Better learn about the dress code, Bs and Cs."  The day they got the Rolls-Royces, he was wearing a black and red jersey and was even riding around with Heron, one of Suge's homies who is a known Mob Piru.  Or even during his last weeks alive (evident from him wearing his Euphanasia chain), he was wearing a bright red dress shirt with a black vest and black pants while driving around in his RR.  A picture of him in this outfit (probably earlier that same day) with Kidada at his home is in the Tupac Resurrection book.  I could go on and on.

did he say he say in a line he a damu?no.
No, but there are truckloads of M.O.B. references, which says plenty.  Whether he was a member is up for debate, but the affiliation was loud and clear.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 03:55:29 PM by DeeezNuuuts83 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2010, 05:47:25 PM »
lol @ anyone thinkin pac wasnt blood affiliated....or even worse askin if he wore red.....lol
damn
real talk deeeeznuuuts
Cube

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #118 on: March 08, 2010, 01:56:54 AM »
Yee, right.

Therfore Biggie putting expressions in his raps ? Like 'Raw C-Poppa', or 'My Boys In The Marine Blue' ?

Is there anybody who knows more expressions that could referred to crip gang that Biggie rapped about ?

V2DHeart

« Reply #119 on: March 08, 2010, 02:09:32 AM »
2pac was gunna leave deathrow, Suge heard about it and thought "shit, how the hell am i still gunna make money off this platinum selling artist?"

Suge hired some blood policemen, to murder pac while he was still under Deathrow. That way Suge can still put out cd's by him with that Deathrow sticker still on there to

continue making money off pac's name.

BIG was still in the game and Suge wasnt gunna have BIG take all the fame now that Pac is dead. He called up Puffy and said, "listen nigga, im killin your main man, BIG."

Puff was like, "Fuck you nigga you cant do that shit, hes mine."

Suge was like, " Nigga fuck you, I kill you, or hang you off a balcony or someshit."

Puff was shook and decided that since Suge was so powerful he couldnt do anything about it.

So suge hired some more crooked police to go shoot up BIG.

Once the police investigated the murders and found out that their own force killed these innocent rappers, it would look bad on them so they decided to keep in under raps.

And thats why no one has really talked about it since.

ThE END.

RIP BIGGIE AND 2PAC

lol. You're forgetting the Rampart Scandal though. officer David Mack, Perez and more all fell with this lengthy invesitigation into corrupt police officers in the LAPD, and was probably right after the Biggie shooting I think when corrupt cops were all falling. Would need to read up on it. 2Pac died because of what happened to Orlando Anderson that night. If any conspiracy lies anywhere it's within Reggies contacts in the compton police, and his father who knew all the top dogs, but I truly believe it was to do with Orlando and his crew, although Orlando wasn't the direct shooter, he was still in that car.

David Mack's associate killed Biggie and would have been paid a good amount of money for it. I believe Suge had some influence no matter how minor, in that death
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>