Author Topic: Who killed Pac - The Biggest Unsolved Murder in history!  (Read 2406 times)

D-Stress

Re: WHO KILLED 2 PAC THREAD - The Biggest Unsolved Murder in history !!!!
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2008, 04:37:30 AM »
are there people that knew baby lane?yall claim that you knew him but i bet you never saw him.im talkin about ppl like shotgun and c-blue..
baby lane is the killer.cause he even mocked 2pac in the hood after he killed him.

westside159

Man there bacc investigating this case i heard . I saw that movie Assassination the other day , the dude Kevin Hackie told reggie wright to take a Lie ditector test and he would put up 100,000 dollars . Damn the truth will come out soon .

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i dont kno if the truth gon come out ne time soon imean its been over a decade...+ i dont think the feds gon give a shit bout who killed one of the greatest hip hop icons of all time....either way RIP tupac....but what gets me is that pac was readin books on makaveli ( some guy from world war that said the best way to out do an enemy is to fake your death n shit ) before..he died n then he sayin that makaveli shit on albums after he gone.....
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

D-Stress

stop makin up theories.it was simple
pac was reppin bloods, bloods got robber by lane and took the DR chain.
pac saw the guy and punched him infront of people.
the guy went for his gun and killed 2pac.
maybe crips called biggie and said: "whussup, give us one mill and we smoke pac" and biggie agreed.
baby lane killed pac for his own and plus got money from biggie
end of the story.

2pac went too far.

Klue

yeah tahts the true story im sure too. orlando bg lane killed him just for the story of  the dr necklace and the fight.

westside159

yeah tahts the true story im sure too. orlando bg lane killed him just for the story of  the dr necklace and the fight.

I know you dont really believe that right ?  If you do , ill pray for you , Pac is looking down on his people with dissapointment . Damn shame its sad shit .  ::) ::)

D-Stress

me personally, i dont think that suge set him up/killed him.not because ima suge supporter but i dont think suge would do it, for what?he was gettn money off pac and they were friends aswell!"

hrsmn_london

Keefey D

This is almost fact

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
how is this the biggest unsolved murder in history?

it is one of em...well...that and the black dahlia..

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

D-Stress

Keefey D

This is almost fact

who da fuck is keefey d?tell me more about it.

westside159

me personally, i dont think that suge set him up/killed him.not because ima suge supporter but i dont think suge would do it, for what?he was gettn money off pac and they were friends aswell!"

Dude did you watch that movie ? Anybody with a sense knows it was foul play !!  2 pac & Suge got into a heated arugument about his money and taking pubulishing in shit and he was yelling MAKEVELI RECORDS , when the shit was over . Damn Pac had a right to be rappin about death & baccstabbers becuz thats who got him in the end . His so called homies and the crooked pigs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
suge knows.....

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
D-stress your really interested in this .. theres been 834384 topics on who killed 2pac on dubcc.. you should research

btw there was a cat that actually went to las vegas from dubcc and retraced all the steps and everything that happened tonight and led to the conclusion...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
a few videos exposin the trash dvd and thei stupid theory
the third one clears the bs about the "no gun order" rumor and and destroyed crappinaton trash and show what shady people pacs bodyguards are

" We were told to either leave them in our room or leave them in our car."

Rebuttal to Tupac crappination (part1)

Rebuttal to Tupac crappination (part2)

RESPONSE to New Rebuttal to Tupac crappination

« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 07:05:21 AM by Inmate »

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
a few videos exposin the trash dvd and thei stupid theory
the third one clears the bs about the "no gun order" rumor and and destroyed crappinaton trash and show what shady people pacs bodyguards are

" We were told to either leave them in our room or leave them in our car."

Rebuttal to Tupac crappination (part1)

Rebuttal to Tupac crappination (part2)

RESPONSE to New Rebuttal to Tupac crappination

Listen and learn people.

~Loyalty Is Everything~