Author Topic: Crooked I ruined rap for me  (Read 735 times)

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I ruined rap for me
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 11:54:39 PM »
i wouldn't go that far.  i'd rather see a Western Union album drop than a Crooked solo

No Teflon

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2008, 12:32:21 AM »
love crooked, but can still listen to Krayzie bone, bone thugs, Bizzy, Game, Yukmouth, DMX,Nas, Wu tang with Them Shitting on Crooked Sometimes..

The thread starter twisted the words a lil bit...Have u never heard any other rappers?

westside159

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2008, 12:55:58 AM »
cant listen to anyone besides crooked anymore..true thers alota dope artists but none of em match up to crooked
everytime i hear a song im thinkin how crooked would kill it haha
 8)

What !!  Crooked has been rappin for 10 years and aint even had 1 Platinum or Gold album yet how is he the best , That gets a " NIGGA PLEASE " !!!  Get serious .  ::) ::)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 07:18:51 PM by westside159 »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2008, 12:59:53 AM »
cant listen to anyone besides crooked anymore..true thers alota dope artists but none of em match up to crooked
 8)

What !!  Crooked has bee nrappin for 10 years and aint even had 1 Platinum or Gold album yet how is he the best , That gets a " NIGGA PLEASE " !!!  Get serious .  ::) ::)

Album or no album, HES A BEAST. But on some real shit, he needs to drop 1 asap!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2008, 01:06:36 AM »
so you like Crooked, who doesn't?

Not a big fan of his music!
I'm probably the only one on the westcoast section who feels this way..

i like his old work when he was doin that wake up show shit imho that's when his skills peaked. i could give a fuck less about this hiphopweekly shit

westside159

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2008, 01:21:56 AM »
Bottom line is Snoop could end his career before he even makes a album . How you gonna diss the Boss Dogg , just to get some attention , Crooked need to calm down before Snoop puts kurupt on his azz !!  8) 8)

1nce was blind

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2008, 02:13:25 AM »
Crooked I is the dopest in the game right now in my opinion................2 each his own...........not all of us are goin to agree on everything........but I agree with the threadstarter because when I hear a dope beat that is usually bein used by someone that I don't particularly like I think of how Crooked I would murder that ish..........y'all gotta give dude props cuz he been in the game since '95, hasn't dropped an album and is still grindin and putting out dope material........that is perseverance!

messi19

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2008, 02:24:12 AM »
 8)

What !!  Crooked has bee nrappin for 10 years and aint even had 1 Platinum or Gold album yet how is he the best , That gets a " NIGGA PLEASE " !!!  Get serious .  ::) ::)

Album or no album, HES A BEAST. But on some real shit, he needs to drop 1 asap!!!

lol at u callin him a beast..no homo

lmao what u gon say..euro fag? im certified in Netherlands niggas know who i am

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2008, 03:13:07 AM »
Crooked can do that to u, after u hear his shit, u start to compare other rappers to him and for now they just aint his peer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2008, 03:42:45 AM »
I might sound like the biggest dickrider for saying this, but Crooked I is the future of MCing. No one, perhaps Immortal Technique, can match him. He does the slow flow, regular and even Twista-flow. Like that one line from the 2nd coming freestyle about how he ghostwrote his mother's poetry when he was just a baby in the womb.. Crazy!

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2008, 04:00:10 AM »
Now I can see all the Snoop dickrider hating on this dude  :o :o :o

peterstannard

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2008, 04:02:47 AM »
To those saying he won't be able to drop a quality album, wait til you hear songs like Gangstaz Cry and Boss and a Gangsta. :yikes: Mind blowing.
Audiohosting.org: Hosting the music industry.

Crooked I

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2008, 04:44:12 AM »
so you like Crooked, who doesn't?

i showed his raps 100 times every week to 5-6 of my friends and they all say he is nothin special.........dont know what u say .......they ahve 0 clue

D-Stress

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2008, 04:54:13 AM »
NEW BEATS RUINED RAP FOR ME

Fraxxx

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2008, 12:44:52 PM »
Bottom line is Snoop could end his career before he even makes a album . How you gonna diss the Boss Dogg , just to get some attention , Crooked need to calm down before Snoop puts kurupt on his azz !!  8) 8)

Kurupt ain't on that level anymore. You know that track "Hands High", Mykestro ft. Kurupt? There you have one Rapper that could go a couple rounds with Crooked and guess what, it's not Kurupt.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.