Author Topic: R.I.P. --PROOF of D-12 the second year since his death. Pics inside  (Read 445 times)

Lunatic

Re: R.I.P. --PROOF of D-12 the second year since his death. Pics inside
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 05:58:50 PM »
I don't understand why you guys say R.I.P. when HE was the one who shot first. PROOF should have known better. PROOF got out of the ghetto, but his life ended this way... I don't have any respect for that. PROOF WAS A MURDERER.

hasn't it been proven the bouncer at the nightclub fired the first shot (into the air) and that's when proof pulled his weapon? its also been said the bouncer then fired a shot at proof (missing, hitting his cousin who proof had got into an altercation with) before he then murdered proof?

nONE OF THAT WAS PROVEN. pROOF WAS A DOPE RAPPER, BUT WHAT HE DID WAS NOT RIGHT. wHAT DID HE DO WITH A GUN I THE FIRST PLACE?

Oops, I had caps lock on :-\

Proof could have easily left that life behind him, but he didn't. Fuck Proof.
it wasnt his gun, it was a friend of his that he was there with (when bouncer pulled gun and fired shot in the air proof got shook and took the gun off homie's waist).
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 07:24:32 PM »
I don't understand why you guys say R.I.P. when HE was the one who shot first. PROOF should have known better. PROOF got out of the ghetto, but his life ended this way... I don't have any respect for that. PROOF WAS A MURDERER.

hasn't it been proven the bouncer at the nightclub fired the first shot (into the air) and that's when proof pulled his weapon? its also been said the bouncer then fired a shot at proof (missing, hitting his cousin who proof had got into an altercation with) before he then murdered proof?

nONE OF THAT WAS PROVEN. pROOF WAS A DOPE RAPPER, BUT WHAT HE DID WAS NOT RIGHT. wHAT DID HE DO WITH A GUN I THE FIRST PLACE?

So you believe the story that the club owner conveyed to the media? I bet you havent heard any of the other accounts, which basically said that Proof in no way shot anyone before being shot. To each his own, though. It's a shame to see someone so ignorant and closed-minded.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 07:27:27 PM »
RIP

im still confused about the whole story   :P

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2008, 07:29:35 PM »
eye dont like this pale face #1 but he do got a point about how him being successful and all he shouldnt be in a atmosphere like that. eye be damn eye got dough and eye am chillin around niggas who on that bullshit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2008, 08:00:53 PM »
two years, and has there been a song by eminem bout it? i dont think so...wheres that proof tribute song at? ???

h2k4

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2008, 09:13:35 PM »
Proof was the best in D-12.  Can't believe it's been that long.
Wasn't there supposed to be a Proof album released where he recorded all of the material in a week or something?

soulja85

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2008, 02:57:03 AM »

He didn't kill anyone  ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2008, 09:42:24 AM »
ur fucked up...rappers openly admit they shoot ppl in there songs. i mean some lie, but in proofs case he was tellin the truth. so i mean if it really bothers u then dont listen to rap, its obviouisly too much for you, and whoever sed "rest in dirt"... :psych:.believe me listen to neyo, or some R&B, you wont have to deal with guns ever again.  :grumpy:

Elano

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2008, 11:14:22 AM »

:nawty:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2008, 05:31:18 PM »
R.I.P. Proof... I got to meet him backstage at the first anger management tour, my friend and I had D-12 shirts on and this was a year before their record came out so people thought we were in their crew, one girl even asked us permission to go back into their dressing room... lol.... anyway, he's really down to earth with his fans... always kept it real, hiphop definitely misses someone like him.

RIP
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2008, 10:26:22 PM »
my friend and I had D-12 shirts on and this was a year before their record came out so people thought we were in their crew, one girl even asked us permission to go back into their dressing room... lol....

let me guess, you turned her down?  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2008, 01:15:43 AM »
Fuck Proof. He got what he had coming to him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2008, 05:43:17 AM »
R.I.P. Proof and the other dude. That's some fucked up shit that happened. It's not my place to put blame on either guy, 'cause can't know for sure what exactly went down and how, but that shit was completely unnecessary. However it happened, it resulted in loss of a great talent in hip-hop.

And a :grumpy: to dudes saying "fuck Proof".

Lucifuge

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2008, 10:46:19 AM »
he just stand by he's words.not like this studio gangtaz,talking abaut guns and peopl ron hem on streetz.he's rel.

RIP.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Young Old Head

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2008, 11:01:22 AM »
he just stand by he's words.not like this studio gangtaz,talking abaut guns and peopl ron hem on streetz.he's rel.

RIP.

dude please do all of us a favor and at least TRY to get ur grammar and orthography straight...english ain't THAT difficult...

Cash Money Blood Gang