Author Topic: WestT Coast Japan  (Read 913 times)

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
Re: WestT Coast Japan
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2008, 10:31:12 AM »
fuckin japs
[

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2008, 10:33:18 AM »
^fuckin fags

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2008, 12:42:28 PM »
most of the people who bang alot of westcoast shit don't even live in cali.

u talkin bout ur white friends bundy?

those clothes arnt even gang affiliated, wheres them button up flanels, khakis, cortez, triple a shirts, everythins whack cept for that kila cali shirt, dickies, n the pro club.

lol i wouldnt buy anything from that shit. lol at supposed to bein clothes from cali.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2008, 12:44:31 PM »
I dont really appreciate Japanese people promoting Gang wear. Do they even know what its like to live on the Streets of Compton?

the shit they sell is whack. lol i  dont think anybody would even hit em up for wearing clown shit like that. theyd be like " O foriengers? lets jack them,"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2008, 12:51:54 PM »
real shit
they prolly sell more westcoast and rap cd's over there than many countries

Most JPN's hip hop fans got more love for the WEST over any other coast..myself being one of them, though i'm Canadian born.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2008, 01:45:45 PM »
I dont really appreciate Japanese people promoting Gang wear. Do they even know what its like to live on the Streets of Compton?

the shit they sell is whack. lol i  dont think anybody would even hit em up for wearing clown shit like that. theyd be like " O foriengers? lets jack them,"
lol...fareal dawg...

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2008, 02:23:15 PM »
i know that cats like the hi power ent n xzibit are real big over there
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2008, 03:49:00 PM »

those clothes arnt even gang affiliated, wheres them button up flanels, khakis, cortez, triple a shirts, everythins whack cept for that kila cali shirt, dickies, n the pro club.

lol i wouldnt buy anything from that shit. lol at supposed to bein clothes from cali.

you trippin. i live in cali

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2008, 04:34:24 PM »
Like Shade was saying. The Japanese are really cool people! I have a ball every time I hit Japan. Dont get it twisted though, It's just like any other place, stuff can and does jump off, but not on no crip and blood shit. Americans gotta stop thinking that we the only one's that'll wreck shit. It's spots in London,England, as well as Tokyo where you can getcha wig split if you slippin.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2008, 02:54:42 AM »

i know but everybody ive met bumps westcoast, and i think more than any one else westcoast natives would know more about westcoast rap more than anyone else.

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2008, 03:31:00 AM »

i know but everybody ive met bumps westcoast, and i think more than any one else westcoast natives would know more about westcoast rap more than anyone else.

i bump westcoast shit but not exclusively. i'll listen to whatever i'm feelin

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2008, 05:25:10 AM »
there is a huge hip hop market in japan, i thought that was pretty well known.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KING HOLLYWOOOD

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2008, 02:14:16 AM »
Don't know how many of you guys on here know about Japan and their love for the West Coast. Some of these head out here rep west coast hard then most that live in Cali. Crazy part is the don't bang they just dress the part they love the appearance but don't understand the life of wearing what they wear. either way its still love for the west.

Check this link: http://wildwestweb.co.jp/

I SWEAR.............ALL THEIR DOING IS MOCKIN US???AND WHEN I MEAN US???I MEAN AS AN AMERICAN.............I AINT FROM THA WESTCOAST NOR DO I COME FROM THERE OR DO I LIVE THERE................BUT I'AM FROM THA STATES AND I HAILED FROM THA MIDWEST...............AND THAT'S THA WINDY CITY..............WHERE IT ORIGINALLY STARTED THIS WHOLE GANGSTA SHIT AND THIS WHOLE GANGSTA MOVEMENT......... SINCE THA REIGN OF ALCOPONE DAYS TO THA NOW PRESENT LEADERS LIKE LARRY HOOVER,JEFF FORT AND KING GINO!!!CHICAGO IS THA MECCA AND THA ORIGINALLY SPOT WHERE THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN STARTED..................NOT L.A.............BUT THA CHI.................CHICAGO IS THA HOME OF 2 MOST IMPORTANT ALLIANCES AND THAT'S THA FOLKZ AND PEOPLE NATION...............SUM OF YA'LL NEUTRONS DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS??? OR WHAT IT MEANS????BUT IF A CRIP FROM L.A OR A SURENO-13 FROM EAST L.A GOES TO THA CHI.................THEIR GONNA HAVE TO TURN FOLKZ AND THAT'S BY LAW...........THA SAME WAY APPLIES TO THA BLOODS AND THA NORTENOS-14 WHENEVER THEY COME OR CLAIMED THEIR SET IN THA CHI,THEY GONNA HAVE TO TURN FINBALLS OR IN OTHER WORDS...............PEOPLE NATION!!!CHICAGO IS THA HOME OF MY NATION............THEE ALKN AND HOME OF THA GD'Z WHO GAVE BIRTH TO THEM PUNK ASS CARTOON FAGS OF THA GAY ASS CRIPS AND IS ALSO THA HOME OF THA BPS WHO ACTUALLY GAVE BIRTH TO THA BLOODS IN L.A!!!THA CHI GAVE BIRTH TO ALMOST EVERY FACTION THERE IS............CHICAGO IS THA HOME OF WHAT THIS WHOLE GANGSTA MOVEMENT ORIGINALLY STARTED..................NOW FOR THEM PUNK ASS GAY CHINKS FROM GAY ASS JAPAN....................IS AN INSULT...................A MOCKERY...................TO SEE THESE PUSSY ASS SMELLY FISH INFESTED CHINKS TO COPY US OR MAKE A MOCKERY OUT OF THIS WHOLE AMERICAN CULTURE.................THEM BITCHES DON'T KNOW THAT WHOLE SIGNIFICANT OR THA MEANIN OR THEIR LITERATURE OF WHAT A NATION OR A MOB STANDS FOR???NOW HERE IN THA CHI WE DON'T CALL GANGS???A GANG...............WE CALLED IT A NATION OR A MOB................BUT THESE PUSSY ASS CHINKS DON'T KNOW???THEY THINK IS COOL,CAUSE CHICAGO AND L.A INVENTED THIS WHOLE GANGSTA SHIT???THEY NEVER BEEN IN SITUATIONS OR NEVER BEEN IN THA STRUGGLE???ALL THEY DO IS WATCH POKEMON OR SUM GAY ASS CHINK DO SUM GAY ASS KARATE MOVES???THEM CHINKS NEVER BEEN IN PRISONS OR NEVER BEEN IN NO HOODS OR NEVER SLANG OR BANG...................ALL THEY DO IS EAT SUM NASTY ASS OCTUPUS OR THAT GAY ASS SUSHI AND SHIT............GAY ASS JAPAN DON'T HAVE NO GHETTOS OR NO HOODS.............CAUSE THEY LIVE A HAPPY POKEMON LIFE............SHIT THEY ALL HAVE BUNCH OF GAY ASS GODZILLA DVD'Z AND OTHER GAY ASS KUNG FU TOYS AND SHIT AND I HATE TO SEE THEM DRIVE???CAUSE THEY CAN'T SEE,CAUSE THEIR ALL CROSS EYES FAGS.................THEM BITCHES SHOULDN'T BE DRIVIN IN THA FIRST PLACE!!!THA THING THAT DRIVES ME MAD IS THAT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS  LIKE TO LOOSE YOUR FRIENDS IN A SHOOT OUT OR FREINDS GOING TO PRISON???THEY DON'T KNOW???BUT THEY GLORIFIED AND GLAMORIZED LIKE IS A COOL THANG???FUCK THEM BITCHES................ALL I KNOW IS THAT UNITED STATES SHOULD DROP THA H-BOMB ONE MORE TIME.................AS A LATINO.................I'M PROUD AND I'M PROUD OF BEIGN MYSELF.................I DON'T NEED TO ACT SUMETHING THAT I'M NOT,JUST TO LOOK COOL OR TO SET A TREND???CAUSE THAT MAKES U A FAKE ASS BITCH..........AND THAT'S WHAT ALL THESE PUSSY ASS SMELLY CHINK JAPANESE ARE.....................A BUNCH OF FAKE ASS WANNA BE US............MARKS!!!SO FUCK JAPAN...............FUCK ALL CHINKS WORLD WIDE................AND I SWEAR IF I SEE ANY CHINK ACTIN LIKE A LATINO OR TRIYIN TO ACT LIKE A GANGSTA................I'M GONNA WHOOP THAT ASS AND MAKE SUM CHOP SUEY LATER ON...............CAUSE IS STILL ALKN.............AND STILL CHI-TOWN AND STILL FOLKZ-KILLA............GD-KILLA...............COBRA-KILLA...............MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLES-KILLA.............AND CRIP-KILLA................ALMIGHTY DON'T LIKE NOBODY.................AMOR DE REEEEEEY!!!

Lucifuge

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2008, 05:30:32 AM »
in compotn they shoot u.in japan they cut u in pices a kill rest of your family
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

smegma

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2008, 06:16:43 AM »
Don't know how many of you guys on here know about Japan and their love for the West Coast. Some of these head out here rep west coast hard then most that live in Cali. Crazy part is the don't bang they just dress the part they love the appearance but don't understand the life of wearing what they wear. either way its still love for the west.

Check this link: http://wildwestweb.co.jp/

I SWEAR.............ALL THEIR DOING IS MOCKIN US???AND WHEN I MEAN US???I MEAN AS AN AMERICAN.............I AINT FROM THA WESTCOAST NOR DO I COME FROM THERE OR DO I LIVE THERE................BUT I'AM FROM THA STATES AND I HAILED FROM THA MIDWEST...............AND THAT'S THA WINDY CITY..............WHERE IT ORIGINALLY STARTED THIS WHOLE GANGSTA SHIT AND THIS WHOLE GANGSTA MOVEMENT......... SINCE THA REIGN OF ALCOPONE DAYS TO THA NOW PRESENT LEADERS LIKE LARRY HOOVER,JEFF FORT AND KING GINO!!!CHICAGO IS THA MECCA AND THA ORIGINALLY SPOT WHERE THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN STARTED..................NOT L.A.............BUT THA CHI.................CHICAGO IS THA HOME OF 2 MOST IMPORTANT ALLIANCES AND THAT'S THA FOLKZ AND PEOPLE NATION...............SUM OF YA'LL NEUTRONS DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS??? OR WHAT IT MEANS????BUT IF A CRIP FROM L.A OR A SURENO-13 FROM EAST L.A GOES TO THA CHI.................THEIR GONNA HAVE TO TURN FOLKZ AND THAT'S BY LAW...........THA SAME WAY APPLIES TO THA BLOODS AND THA NORTENOS-14 WHENEVER THEY COME OR CLAIMED THEIR SET IN THA CHI,THEY GONNA HAVE TO TURN FINBALLS OR IN OTHER WORDS...............PEOPLE NATION!!!CHICAGO IS THA HOME OF MY NATION............THEE ALKN AND HOME OF THA GD'Z WHO GAVE BIRTH TO THEM PUNK ASS CARTOON FAGS OF THA GAY ASS CRIPS AND IS ALSO THA HOME OF THA BPS WHO ACTUALLY GAVE BIRTH TO THA BLOODS IN L.A!!!THA CHI GAVE BIRTH TO ALMOST EVERY FACTION THERE IS............CHICAGO IS THA HOME OF WHAT THIS WHOLE GANGSTA MOVEMENT ORIGINALLY STARTED..................NOW FOR THEM PUNK ASS GAY CHINKS FROM GAY ASS JAPAN....................IS AN INSULT...................A MOCKERY...................TO SEE THESE PUSSY ASS SMELLY FISH INFESTED CHINKS TO COPY US OR MAKE A MOCKERY OUT OF THIS WHOLE AMERICAN CULTURE.................THEM BITCHES DON'T KNOW THAT WHOLE SIGNIFICANT OR THA MEANIN OR THEIR LITERATURE OF WHAT A NATION OR A MOB STANDS FOR???NOW HERE IN THA CHI WE DON'T CALL GANGS???A GANG...............WE CALLED IT A NATION OR A MOB................BUT THESE PUSSY ASS CHINKS DON'T KNOW???THEY THINK IS COOL,CAUSE CHICAGO AND L.A INVENTED THIS WHOLE GANGSTA SHIT???THEY NEVER BEEN IN SITUATIONS OR NEVER BEEN IN THA STRUGGLE???ALL THEY DO IS WATCH POKEMON OR SUM GAY ASS CHINK DO SUM GAY ASS KARATE MOVES???THEM CHINKS NEVER BEEN IN PRISONS OR NEVER BEEN IN NO HOODS OR NEVER SLANG OR BANG...................ALL THEY DO IS EAT SUM NASTY ASS OCTUPUS OR THAT GAY ASS SUSHI AND SHIT............GAY ASS JAPAN DON'T HAVE NO GHETTOS OR NO HOODS.............CAUSE THEY LIVE A HAPPY POKEMON LIFE............SHIT THEY ALL HAVE BUNCH OF GAY ASS GODZILLA DVD'Z AND OTHER GAY ASS KUNG FU TOYS AND SHIT AND I HATE TO SEE THEM DRIVE???CAUSE THEY CAN'T SEE,CAUSE THEIR ALL CROSS EYES FAGS.................THEM BITCHES SHOULDN'T BE DRIVIN IN THA FIRST PLACE!!!THA THING THAT DRIVES ME MAD IS THAT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS  LIKE TO LOOSE YOUR FRIENDS IN A SHOOT OUT OR FREINDS GOING TO PRISON???THEY DON'T KNOW???BUT THEY GLORIFIED AND GLAMORIZED LIKE IS A COOL THANG???FUCK THEM BITCHES................ALL I KNOW IS THAT UNITED STATES SHOULD DROP THA H-BOMB ONE MORE TIME.................AS A LATINO.................I'M PROUD AND I'M PROUD OF BEIGN MYSELF.................I DON'T NEED TO ACT SUMETHING THAT I'M NOT,JUST TO LOOK COOL OR TO SET A TREND???CAUSE THAT MAKES U A FAKE ASS BITCH..........AND THAT'S WHAT ALL THESE PUSSY ASS SMELLY CHINK JAPANESE ARE.....................A BUNCH OF FAKE ASS WANNA BE US............MARKS!!!SO FUCK JAPAN...............FUCK ALL CHINKS WORLD WIDE................AND I SWEAR IF I SEE ANY CHINK ACTIN LIKE A LATINO OR TRIYIN TO ACT LIKE A GANGSTA................I'M GONNA WHOOP THAT ASS AND MAKE SUM CHOP SUEY LATER ON...............CAUSE IS STILL ALKN.............AND STILL CHI-TOWN AND STILL FOLKZ-KILLA............GD-KILLA...............COBRA-KILLA...............MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLES-KILLA.............AND CRIP-KILLA................ALMIGHTY DON'T LIKE NOBODY.................AMOR DE REEEEEEY!!!

YEAH FUCC THEM ALL. WE DA CRIP KILLAZ! NIGGA!