Author Topic: For all Death Row fans  (Read 9431 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: For all Death Row fans
« Reply #180 on: April 25, 2008, 08:02:51 PM »
pathetic but funny to see this thread come to this

thread starter basically wants you all on your fucking knees begging for shit he doesn't have, only just to shoot your asses down and then do it again at a later time

amazing you people can't see through that
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #181 on: April 25, 2008, 08:06:02 PM »
this is my first post on here since 2003... sum1 showed me this post so I wanted to give my side of the story about those dissin jonny tanna and sues....i was part of the www.deathrowentertainment.com crew in 1999/2000....it was jonny tanna, nino brown, matty jory, colin marsh/swoop c/dj coma, sues, bobbymac, 666, and a couple others.... neways jonny used to run everythin, and nino would just supply us with rare songs and info that he would take from deathrow uk hq in london where he worked. he called himself nino (even though he isnt black or gangsta at all)so that his job wouldnt affiliate him with anythin on the internet. we all used to be beefing VS. glitt, am7 etc

now i knew nino personally and ive even been to his moms house about 10 years ago.... neways everythin was cool until 2002 nino got back friends with am7 aka lock'd down designs aka oneoone the dude who used to design tha row's websites and together they did danny boy, crooked i, 5 footaz, ivlife records websites. nino actually turned his back on his crew, and didnt work with us anymore.....then in 2002 glitt was still beefing with nino and am7, so then glitt got in touch with me, jonny tanna and sues, she asked us all to design www.deathrowrecords.com, and sues was goin to design it and jonny started doin news for sues site cuz nino left drent.com so jonny closed drent.... sues do u remember man??sup man its kevin.

jonny tanna has the best deathrow collection than anyone...FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jonny was the realest and wasnt a traitor like nino man......... nino knows how we all feel.........but nino did has the most unheard deathrow songs.... the rarest song i remember he has was 2pac ft snoop & jewell "6 n tha morning", and 2pac "thug tears" and crooked i ft 2pac "untouchable"

is kilo yet another alias for nino?hmmmm, he had so many!
pz\

Thug Tears = 'Tongue Kissin' = Not rare / leaked 2 years ago!

Yo kilo... I dont think nino will send me anything, hes replying to my msn msgs with one word answers every 15 minutes like 'ok' or 'respect', dumbass replies.

What rares has nino given u kilo? And do u really know K9?

K9 and I talked on a daily basis on the phone till he went to the pen. We dissed Tha Realest, talked about Death Row, setting him up a site that was going to be designed by Nino, and other shit. The RespeCt shit is because he hates 2Pac and Death Row fans. I think my collection is my business personally.

Also LBIA, you're funny. Just like the rest of these haters I see, weren't you the one who said Crooked I is wack compared to game? Personally, I think you need your sight and hearing checked. Just saying. Lol.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #182 on: April 25, 2008, 08:08:26 PM »
this is my first post on here since 2003... sum1 showed me this post so I wanted to give my side of the story about those dissin jonny tanna and sues....i was part of the www.deathrowentertainment.com crew in 1999/2000....it was jonny tanna, nino brown, matty jory, colin marsh/swoop c/dj coma, sues, bobbymac, 666, and a couple others.... neways jonny used to run everythin, and nino would just supply us with rare songs and info that he would take from deathrow uk hq in london where he worked. he called himself nino (even though he isnt black or gangsta at all)so that his job wouldnt affiliate him with anythin on the internet. we all used to be beefing VS. glitt, am7 etc

now i knew nino personally and ive even been to his moms house about 10 years ago.... neways everythin was cool until 2002 nino got back friends with am7 aka lock'd down designs aka oneoone the dude who used to design tha row's websites and together they did danny boy, crooked i, 5 footaz, ivlife records websites. nino actually turned his back on his crew, and didnt work with us anymore.....then in 2002 glitt was still beefing with nino and am7, so then glitt got in touch with me, jonny tanna and sues, she asked us all to design www.deathrowrecords.com, and sues was goin to design it and jonny started doin news for sues site cuz nino left drent.com so jonny closed drent.... sues do u remember man??sup man its kevin.

jonny tanna has the best deathrow collection than anyone...FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jonny was the realest and wasnt a traitor like nino man......... nino knows how we all feel.........but nino did has the most unheard deathrow songs.... the rarest song i remember he has was 2pac ft snoop & jewell "6 n tha morning", and 2pac "thug tears" and crooked i ft 2pac "untouchable"

is kilo yet another alias for nino?hmmmm, he had so many!
pz\

Thug Tears = 'Tongue Kissin' = Not rare / leaked 2 years ago!

Yo kilo... I dont think nino will send me anything, hes replying to my msn msgs with one word answers every 15 minutes like 'ok' or 'respect', dumbass replies.

What rares has nino given u kilo? And do u really know K9?

K9 and I talked on a daily basis on the phone till he went to the pen. We dissed Tha Realest, talked about Death Row, setting him up a site that was going to be designed by Nino, and other shit. The RespeCt shit is because he hates 2Pac and Death Row fans. I think my collection is my business personally.

Also LBIA, you're funny. Just like the rest of these haters I see, weren't you the one who said Crooked I is wack compared to game? Personally, I think you need your sight and hearing checked. Just saying. Lol.

crooked is wack compared to the Game, what has that nigga done compared to Game?

Game's 2 albums>>>>>>crookeds 3341 freestlyes and mixtapes that no one outside socal heard

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #183 on: April 25, 2008, 08:11:33 PM »
It's not about album sales, but talent main man. I live in Tennessee and I have heard Crooked I's various freestyles.  8)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #184 on: April 25, 2008, 08:27:28 PM »
It's not about album sales, but talent main man. I live in Tennessee and I have heard Crooked I's various freestyles.  8)

but you follow westcoast music more then most people in the westcoast, there are always exceptions

and when did I ever bring up album sales? SMH @ you trying to change the topic to help you point.  Game are released two GREAT albums, to say that crooked, who has yet to drop an album after 20+ years of saying "coming soon", has done anything of relevance is a joke

yeah he can freestyle and drop some dope rhymes, but that doesn't mean shit when you comparing it with niggas album

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #185 on: April 25, 2008, 08:36:51 PM »

but you follow westcoast music more then most people in the westcoast, there are always exceptions

and when did I ever bring up album sales? SMH @ you trying to change the topic to help you point.  Game are released two GREAT albums, to say that crooked, who has yet to drop an album after 20+ years of saying "coming soon", has done anything of relevance is a joke

yeah he can freestyle and drop some dope rhymes, but that doesn't mean shit when you comparing it with niggas album

Crooked I hasn't ever dropped an album, due to a stupid bullshit label called Antra now known as Treacherous. You are bringing up albums and comparing them to freestyles. It hasn't been twenty, but more like 10. Lol. Personally, I would rather listen to Crooked I's freestyles in most cases than Game's albums. Game is alright, but he ain't the sharpest on the mic.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #186 on: April 25, 2008, 09:18:04 PM »

these threads just ask for trouble.

Someone shows something off, others beg for it, people claim it ain't real, some hate for not sharing it for free etc etc

it has been done over and over for how many years now?

Not sure what the point of it is?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #187 on: April 25, 2008, 10:49:34 PM »
I been watching these dudes agrue about this shit since like 2000 and shit...

I cant believe people get so damn uptight about fucking music.

Okka

« Reply #188 on: April 25, 2008, 11:48:55 PM »
Would be dope if some of those unreleased Dr. Dre or Tray Deee tracks would leak.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #189 on: April 26, 2008, 12:03:15 AM »
Fuck Nino Brown...

I paid $1000 for a Britney Spears bootleg once and it was tagged.

I'll get you one day Scotty!

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #190 on: April 26, 2008, 02:02:31 AM »
Fuck Nino Brown...

I paid $1000 for a Britney Spears bootleg once and it was tagged.

I'll get you one day Scotty!

;D ;D Britney Spears bootleg??

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Crooked I

« Reply #191 on: April 26, 2008, 02:27:02 AM »
all i have to say is kilo is a mofo,he is bullshittin u all he is a nobody who claims to know someone who claims to have unreleased shit .....niqqa if ur a  business man make ur money and stop bullshittin bij,u think anyone pays u before he gets music ?u bij ass niqqa,death row wasn't able to do business so u gay want to release what they couldn't do fo years ?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #192 on: April 26, 2008, 05:22:48 AM »
all i have to say is kilo is a mofo,he is bullshittin u all he is a nobody who claims to know someone who claims to have unreleased shit .....niqqa if ur a  business man make ur money and stop bullshittin bij,u think anyone pays u before he gets music ?u bij ass niqqa,death row wasn't able to do business so u gay want to release what they couldn't do fo years ?

Learn to read and write then maybe then we can speak. Until then, stay the fuck out of the thread.

Hey Toby T, I haven't seen you around since Tha Vaults and when you were selling press kits a few months back.  You still do your time-lines man?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: April 26, 2008, 05:31:21 AM »
A peak into Nino Brown's archives:
...... Death Row fans and Death Row webmasters eat your hearts out.

.. Buddy, you NEED to get laid lol

You maybe right, but unlike you some people are actually interested in music rather than listening to something chew you out once a month, because she's having a bad time or having to spend your money on something that nags you all the damn time. I'd rather spend my lifetime alone with a shit load of music then having to listen to some bitch. Anyone agree?

lmao....

when do you think we will see (or hear) this music?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #194 on: April 26, 2008, 05:32:19 AM »
Pretty soon ES-Jay. Also, props for your Dr. Dre Samples collection I am still banging those. :)