Author Topic: this nigga need to have his dick cut off, he needs to be tourtered and killed...  (Read 283 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Some of you are reacting like this nigger just called your name, this kind of shit (not reffering to this vid in particular but this type of situation) is very real. theres people out there who have aids and dont even know bout it and still be sleepin around, this dirty nigga is just infecting his own hood.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
hahahahah that was funny as fuck, the last part was crackin me up,. i dont believe this nigga one second haha

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this is the same nigga that claimed jim jones paid him to kill that one nigga( forgot his name) and he was out of the states. obvious this nigga is a dumb retarded attention whore like many of the people on this spot. ya niggas need to test your authenticity awareness up

i knew i saw him before i couldn't tell though

Sikotic™

I'd cut his dick off, but in order to do that, I would probably have to hold his dick in one hand.....ain't happenin'.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah thats a niggerish plan you could cut yoself and get the hiv, its better to kill him from a distance with a sniper gun

Now_Im_Not_Banned

why is he trying to stop bitches from giving it up? fuck those skanks...literally.