Author Topic: Who is the Interviewer Name Ei8HT??? And Why is he dissing Game with Spider loc?  (Read 417 times)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
Hey Fitted, that Sig Photo, that's an old picture right???
cuz i see fase & game..together..

fase not in that pic...but yea that pic is from like 2006, 07'
Right my bad, who's the guy to the left of game, he looks like Game

o thats the homie aR...idk dem otha niggaz tho...lol

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^right..cool!
Now that you mention it, i can see his name on his top....lol..
props!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

SO PRUP

ei8ht is from the street disciples

AnybodyKilla

Funny interview, propz!!!

midwestryder

Why does it concern you???
it's obvious  dude is not a Game fan..Just let it be..enjoy the music....Damn!!
As for who he  Ei8ht is??.. nobody you should concern paranoid Game ass about..Seriously though..
What you get mad each time sumbody disses or has anything negative about Game???

You gon have multiple concussion dude...stay away from all that...enjoy the music..lol..these rap fans!!
no no no, u DOnt understand, we are not Usher or Justin Fans, we are BWS fans and we will beat the shit out of him if we want too, ourselves, this nigga is dead, U know, if not us, but imagine if this Nigga is somewhere at the event holding the interview and G magic with Game walk past, which is not that rare coz G magic is allways with Game and Rap world is small..Do u think them Niggaz aint gonn say shit when they walk by??? When this nigga called G magic Slick talking DJ????

as a Man, when Somebody shits on ur name and u just ignore it, even non gangsta people dont let it go, Forget the rap shit, as a man, would u not even confront a dude and ask him what made him say Those things when he wasnt even affiliated with BEEF????

IF U Think Otherwise, man, u should go back to Hillary Duff Forums, straight up, who raised u?? Faggets? Westlife Childcare organisation or some shit???

If I say ur name on camera and diss u will u walk by me ignoring me?????
so what if you are BWS fans. are you are fans not a part of BWS .  you will kill someone for BWS? how fucking retarded & gay . that issome fake stupid bullshit you kicking . you will kill over somebody talking down on your gay lover game. How sad is that.    see you are the type of people who got 2pac & biggie killed . no fan should kill over a raper artist .that is just stupid & fake ass hello . you talk to much bulshit to be black or real . you come off too much like a fakeass european wigger. no one really in BWs will kill anybody for game.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 05:35:26 AM by midwestryder »

messi19

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool did this nigga just say "u talk to much shit to be black and real"???? hAhahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhaahahah how dumb can a fool be? ooooh lemme guess, u gonna call me a european wigga not too huh? lmaaaaaaao

white people stand up, he's disrespectin your race. lmaaao this nigga said "u talk to much shit to be.." hahahhahhahahahah dumbest shit ive ever heard b.

No Teflon

I will kill for Game, I will die For BWS, thats the rules man, when u step into this BWS shit, there is only 1 way out, DEATH. and i will die Bleeding BWS blood, Where is my Nigga Ma$e to Co Sign me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D-Stress

^calm down. 8) ;D

midwestryder

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool did this nigga just say "u talk to much shit to be black and real"???? hAhahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhaahahah how dumb can a fool be? ooooh lemme guess, u gonna call me a european wigga not too huh? lmaaaaaaao

white people stand up, he's disrespectin your race. lmaaao this nigga said "u talk to much shit to be.." hahahhahhahahahah dumbest shit ive ever heard b.
no ,the dumbest shit is your european self . you are the must ignorant hatting person on here . excuse me but white peolpe hav been stealing & ryding my peoples culture for years . you keeping forgetting tha tthe musiciyou listen to was created by black man not a white person & so white people owes for that. i ain't disrespecting anybodies race, you are. you talk to much bullshit to be even black or real . you come a fake as hell & as wannabe.