Author Topic: GZA ON WUTANG GOES ALL OUT ON SOULJA BOY/50 FUNNY!!  (Read 1111 times)

Money

Re: GZA ON WUTANG GOES ALL OUT ON SOULJA BOY/50 FUNNY!!
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2008, 06:02:21 PM »
LOL why do you want 500 posts though?
don't know. just something i decided

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2008, 06:58:06 PM »
diversify your bonds nigga lmao

lol !!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2008, 08:08:40 PM »
since this came out last year can i turn this into a free post?
lol... 8)

Money

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2008, 08:11:52 PM »
lol... 8)
ill take that as a yes.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2008, 08:21:40 PM »
LOL why do you want 500 posts though?
don't know. just something i decided
so he can prop/diss niggaz...

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2008, 02:43:03 AM »
*Hip Pop Vs Hip Hop*
thats the realest shit anybody ever said on this subject....plus thats the new word(HIP POP)then theres hiphop.end of story.SB does hippop.spread the  word.

lonestone

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2008, 04:43:31 AM »

Good God, how uninformed could you possibly be? First of all, any rap classic is about making it cool to shoot people, to be a gangsta and making out police to be the enemy? Did you ever think for a second that maybe that shit is not glorification but representation? Look, people in these communities do shoot/get shot, resort to dope sales and robbery out of need, not because its cool, and for many people (including people who are not into the thug aspect of the hood) police ARE the enemy and the police WILL fuck you up for nothin. I'm assuming you don't realize this because you have never set a pinky toe into any real turf. That type of rap is a reflection of the environments it comes from.
  Second of all, there is more to "rap classics" than what people call "gangsta rap." Ever heard of Gangstarr, The Pharcyde, Alkaholiks, Tribe Called Quest, Das Efx, Public Enemy, Audio Two, Paris, The Coup, etc, etc... Tell me which of these groups make music that "Shooting is Cool, Gangstaz are Cool, and Thug Life should be Embraced."
   Third of all, nobody said there's anything wrong with a party jam. The problem is with bullshit music being force fed to the people through all the major media outlets. I remember when you could go to the record store and find a diverse plethora of rap music, almost to the point where you had to have sub genres within the genre. Now all you see is the same tired ass bullshit that clear channel and viacom want us to have.

I co-sign that. GZA and Bill O Riley ain't crying either. They're complaining. Overall I'd say you were closer to crying then they were.
Looking for mc's message me or email me. Peace.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2008, 05:35:53 AM »

Why couldnt soulja boy do something like that?

coz at 14 Shyheim was one of the best out at the time, no comparison should be made between the two

Hes not comparing them tho. Hes sayin why couldnt soulja boy take that route and make real music about real topics that are happening in the streets.

I think that if he did talk about real issues that are going on, kids would actually listen because they are so close to his age and they can maybe relate, ya dig?

on point man!

when it rains it pours

« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2008, 07:22:13 AM »
lol... 8)
posting is free

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2008, 09:50:00 AM »
semi-off topic from all hip hp april 29:

GHOSTFACE VS IRON MAN AND THE SOULJA BOY DISSERS SPEAK!

First things first. I haven’t seen the Iron Man movie yet, but a couple of people I know did. And they said the movie is crazy good. I heard Robert Downy Jr. is awesome as Tony Stark. The only downside for us Hip-Hop fans is that the segment of the movie with our Iron Man, Ghostface Killah, was CUT! I am hearing that Ghostface played a friend of Tony Stark and they had a party, but it was sliced. OH Well! I am sure they will get us on the DVD.

I talked to the TMp Muzik crew, who made that song “Do The Iron Man,” which disses Soulja Boy’s “Crank Dat.” Here is what they told ya boy illseed:

Do The Ironman" is a “Crank Dat” diss. The only reason we made the song was to show that anyone with half a brain can make a song like “Crank Dat.” It is the same reason why everybody and their mama have been making a Crank Dat song on youtube. We are throwing fireballs and dancing around playing guitar hero. We just made sure that we included a hot beat to go to the song and a catchy chorus.

Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2008, 01:02:42 PM »
lol... 8)
posting is free
i think so...im not sure tho... ???

Money

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2008, 01:14:11 PM »
lol... 8)
posting is free
why are you not sure?
because i just woke up and i have to go to my english class in 45 mins and i have to take a big ass dump which will easily take 30 mins and i have to check the dub right now and finish this post which will take around 10 mins so i'm pretty sure imma be late for my class and thats why my mind is preoccupied on more important shit than this thread being a free post or not...so thats why im not sure...i'll tell u if it is after i come back from class...

Money

« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2008, 01:20:46 PM »
lol... 8)
posting is free
why are you not sure?
because i just woke up and i have to go to my english class in 45 mins and i have to take a big ass dump which will easily take 30 mins and i have to check the dub right now and finish this post which will take around 10 mins so i'm pretty sure imma be late for my class and thats why my mind is preoccupied on more important shit than this thread being a free post or not...so thats why im not sure...i'll tell u if it is after i come back from class...
oh, ok. i take my dumps before i get on the computer, or after i get home from work.

i just took a glorious dump...