Author Topic: Snoop Dogg concert in Nebraska, Nima, can U ask if Soopafly going to be there???  (Read 903 times)

Euro-G

• Lil Geezy
you realize theyre not staying at your bitch ass house in nebraska

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
you realize theyre not staying at your bitch ass house in nebraska

Nah, not at my bitch's house, my house.  See I don't let my bitch ever have enough money to afford a house.  I take it all from her, like 90%.  That way she'll never get enough money to leave me and she must obey my pimpish ways.  I learned that from Fly!

MarshColin

Dude you are fucking retarded. They don't pay for their hotel rooms, the concert promoter does. It all gets outlined in their Rider. And I doubt any of those fools would want to stay with your creepy ass.

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
dude, youre gay...

but thats ok, only bad news i have for you, is: actually i chilled with soopafly once, and he got himself a girl just before he left... so i assume hes not from your 'camp'... sorry to be the one to tell you
but its alright, you can cry now ;D

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dude you are fucking retarded. They don't pay for their hotel rooms, the concert promoter does. It all gets outlined in their Rider. And I doubt any of those fools would want to stay with your creepy ass.

Meh, you never know....they could stay in a nicely furnished house in a nice neighborhood, or some crappy hotel off the interstate somewhere.  Considering they will have most likely stayed in a dirty hotel every night of the tour previously, it might be a nice change of pace.  If it's nice outside, i'll fire up the old BBQ and we'll have a good time.  I could force by bottom girl to make some dessert for us and maybe even strip for us.  Sometimes that's better than any old hotel.  Even if a promoter is paying for it.  Like I said before, it doesn't hurt to offer.

~Lucien~

you need help buddy... serious help! oh my god

MarshColin

Meh, you never know....they could stay in a nicely furnished house in a nice neighborhood, or some crappy hotel off the interstate somewhere.  Considering they will have most likely stayed in a dirty hotel every night of the tour previously, it might be a nice change of pace.  If it's nice outside, i'll fire up the old BBQ and we'll have a good time.  I could force by bottom girl to make some dessert for us and maybe even strip for us.  Sometimes that's better than any old hotel.  Even if a promoter is paying for it.  Like I said before, it doesn't hurt to offer.

They make their rider out so that they don't stay in some shitty ass hotel moron. Get a life, not Soopafly's.

Money

free post

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
lol at the people who don't realise that the whole obsession with soopafly is just a joke and Soopafly DPGC makes fools of ya

D~Nice

lol at the people who don't realise that the whole obsession with soopafly is just a joke and Soopafly DPGC makes fools of ya

I hope and pray it is.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
LMAO!!! Man, this is so funnyy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

soopafly dpgc is a great comedian ;D ;D

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
FREEPOST!!

I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't understand why everyone is getting so bent out of shape.  Everyday on here, I see posts about "support the Westcoast", etc, etc....well what is everyone doing to support the west?  Buying their CDs?  Maybe....people still download alot of stuff too.  So how are you supporting?  By talking about Game, Crooked I, Bishop Lamont and Glasses Malone on a daily basis?  Here I am, a man who has taken the time to support a westcoast cat to the fullest.  I have collected every one of his songs (more than half of them I bought the original CD from).  I try to have intellegent conversations about Soopafly.  Not only that, but when he comes to my neck of the woods (which the last time he did was 8 years ago), I try to make him feel hospitable.  Not only that, but I drive around Nebraska everyday with my windows down promoting Soopafly holding up his CD cover to peeps at red lights when they look over at my car and want to know what i'm bumping.  I am TRULY supporting the west.  And then I get hate from some people on here, calling me gay and a loser, etc.  I could understand if it was an eastcoast dude, or some wack dude like Soulja Boy, but this is Soopafly, a westcoast legend who is a nice enough dude to come on here and chop it up with us every now and then, and i support him and get hated on.  I just don't get the intense hate and anger that goes with this.  Are these actions worth getting THAT upset about, really?

But back to the topic at hand, I just want to know if Fly is even going to be at this concert, he might not even be there. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 12:56:40 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
II try to have intellegent conversations about Soopafly.  Not only that, but when he comes to my neck of the woods (which the last time he did was 8 years ago), I try to make him feel hospitable.  Not only that, but I drive around Nebraska everyday with my windows down promoting Soopafly holding up his CD cover to peeps at red lights when they look over at my car and want to know what i'm bumping.

:o :o ;D ;D ;D LMAO keep it coming!!

FREEPOST!! :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: