Author Topic: Is this true?  (Read 198 times)

Al Bundy

Is this true?
« on: May 03, 2008, 08:31:47 AM »
I am currently living in the U.K. man, this place fucking sucks. The plumbing in England sucks balls, you cant flush the damn toilet without the right touch and your showers have no water pressure what-so-ever. Assholes in the U.K are racist as fuck to pretty much everyone except for Canadians (= ultrafail). Your stores close at 5 p.m. and your bars close around 6. You serve piss warm beers, people don't know what a clothes dryer is, you don't have sweet baby ray's bbq sauce (WTF!?) All the boys here have highlighted spiked hair, tight pants, eyeliner, and green day hoodies. Your accent is total shit, with the exception of London. Your teeth are horrid. Your cars are the ultra suck; everyone drives a mini or a hatchback; you can't drive trucks or suvs there because your roads aren't wide enough to hold them. Your parking spaces can barely fit a bicycle. There are no shoulders on the road so people park their car in the middle of the fucking lane. You don't give free water at restuarants, your children are nigger wannabes. Your music stations play shitty ass pop music/emo. Everyone is in the Bosnian trend. GREENDAY, NIRVANA, SLIPKNOT! You have no men, all your males are pussies, your houses are small, everything costs twice as much as it does in America, video games get released in America before England. You have hardly any tv channels. Soccer is for eurofags. No one likes cricket. You suck at the olympics. All your teenage girls go off and get pregnant at the age of 13 and England rewards them with it by giving them houses. Your have "gangs" all over which usually consist of well dressed 12 year olds holding sticks and peices of wood who spray paint words like FUCK or SHIT on walls. The weather is overcast every fucking day, you don't see the sun at all. uh CHAVS. The only good thing England has is Indian food, which isn't even English. With that said America > England. England sucks. I'm moving back to America as soon as I'm done in this shithole.

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
Re: Is this true?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 08:37:30 AM »
LOL, sounds true ;D

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 03:11:02 PM »
I live in the UK. This is the shit i don't agree with....

1) He can't afford good plumbing obviously/got a shit house to live in.
2) The whole racism thing in the UK, yeah that pretty much applies to anywhere lol.
3) A clothes dryer? Lol everyone knows what that is.
4) The boys who dress like that, with the whole highlighted spiked hair, yeah they're social rejects/losers.
5) That teeth bullshit is the only thing people who aren't from the UK like to refer to thanks to austin powers. Don't let movies sway your judgement of people in real life.
6) No....The whole driving part....Just....No, the mini, hatchback, truck, etc. No.
7) That guy went to crap restraunts. Water is free lol.
8) I won't lie, a majority of white people who live in the UK do try to act black. I see it everyday. It's sickening.
9) The radio station thing, yeah kinda true. I'd listen to 1Extra if i wanted to hear HipHop/Grime.
10) We have too many tv channels, it's called go buy Sky/Virgin/any other various digital service.
11) Cricket is a world wide sport stop the hate.
12) I won't lie, i hate underage pregnant teenage girls. That does happen alot around here nowadays.
13) We do see sun.
14) Indian food ain't shit. That defently doesn't make a country good.

Whoever said all that about the UK was a more than biased opinion.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 04:11:53 PM »
So why the fuck is he still living there?

Moron

kemizt

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 04:13:02 PM »
who is that..lol
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 07:19:20 PM »
So why the fuck is he still living there?

Moron

oh yea you'll get these people....

then you get your transplants from another state or country, and they'll bitch about certain things

and you want to sock them in the mouth for being so retarded....

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 07:36:11 PM »
hmmm  interesting...... so white girls get pregnant @ 13 and the government buys them a house and all?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 07:36:33 PM »
nigga is mad everybody loves and respect canadians

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 07:43:37 PM »

well duh, Canadians are teH SuC k.

-KIDRENEGADE-

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 07:53:03 PM »

well duh, Canadians are teH SuC k.

?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2008, 10:12:48 PM »

8)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2008, 02:25:56 PM »
hmmm  interesting...... so white girls get pregnant @ 13 and the government buys them a house and all?

That's kind of putting it right. I think it's also along the lines of if they get kicked out the house or something. It's shameful watching girls under 18 walking around with a pram/baby in they arm.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"