Author Topic: Fuck Insects  (Read 527 times)

NotoriousTDA

Fuck Insects
« on: May 05, 2008, 05:48:37 PM »
I went outside on this beautiful day to skate and i had a swarm of black flies around my head. They kept flying into my eyes and i think i accidently inhaled a bunch of them.

I was probably outside for like 10 minutes and i couldnt handle it anymore. Fuck.This. Shit.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fuck Insects
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 05:55:18 PM »
Damn that's fucked up lol.  Has anyone seen this crazy ass looking insect?

It's a Jerusalem cricket.  Fucking scared the shit out of me when I saw one in my garage the other day lol

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 05:59:42 PM »
i hate mosquitos

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 06:44:48 PM »
I hate when you got them nats flyin' around. Cuz than people be thinkin' you ain't showered or somethang. Sittin' there waving your hand all in front of your face, like a dumbass.

And what the FUCK, that picture is nasty as hell. Bugs skeeve the shit out a nigga. Word? Just lookin' at them make you itch, wordd?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 07:52:02 PM »

It's a Jerusalem cricket.  Fucking scared the shit out of me when I saw one in my garage the other day lol

wtf?!  that shit looks like a bee raped a cricket or some shit!!

I hate when you got them nats flyin' around. Cuz than people be thinkin' you ain't showered or somethang. Sittin' there waving your hand all in front of your face, like a dumbass.

And what the FUCK, that picture is nasty as hell. Bugs skeeve the shit out a nigga. Word? Just lookin' at them make you itch, wordd?

i know what you mean..shit is fucked up.  when that happens to me, i just light up a cig and blow the smoke right at them and they gone! 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 08:02:10 PM »

i know what you mean..shit is fucked up.  when that happens to me, i just light up a cig and blow the smoke right at them and they gone! 
lol...yeah,thats what i do...

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 08:05:40 PM »

hell yeah bro!!  i dont even know why they follow me, i can be fresh out the god damned shower, not a drop of sweat on me, no cologne no nothing..step outside, a cloud of them lil pesky motherfuckers is like 20 feet away, then BAM! all around my fucking head. i could be chillin outside with my homies, and they just gravitate towards me and dont even bother them!! :grumpy:  fuck em, and now is around the time when that shit usually happens.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 08:07:57 PM »
i hate when your riding your bike and a fuckin fat ass bug smashes on your visor and you wipe it off with your hand and then the bug juice is all over your hand and bike

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 01:04:40 PM »
i hate getting nats stuck on my sweaty forehead when i'm playing basketball...even worse is when they fly directly into your eyeball.

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 02:09:39 PM »
Eye hate insects but I've never had a big problem with them, sometimes they just gravitate towards certain people more than others. they had some study on that a couple years back i remember.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 03:13:20 PM »

hell yeah bro!!  i dont even know why they follow me, i can be fresh out the god damned shower, not a drop of sweat on me, no cologne no nothing..step outside, a cloud of them lil pesky motherfuckers is like 20 feet away, then BAM! all around my fucking head. i could be chillin outside with my homies, and they just gravitate towards me and dont even bother them!! :grumpy:  fuck em, and now is around the time when that shit usually happens.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 03:13:59 PM »
i hate getting nats stuck on my sweaty forehead when i'm playing basketball...even worse is when they fly directly into your eyeball.
Oh hellz yeah, that shit sucks.

Johnny B

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 03:17:22 PM »

lmao, I know, that fuckin sucks.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2008, 04:57:50 PM »

lmao, I know, that fuckin sucks.

In my lifetime i've only had two flies actually directly fly into my eyeball, funny enough within the same year period back when i was like 12 or so....Sucks at the time badly.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2008, 05:01:27 PM »
only things where I live that bother me are some fairly large spiders

some seasons you get them in your front yard making a web in front of your door

not complaining though, if I lived in Australia or some shit I'd really flip out