Author Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD  (Read 6894 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2008, 10:50:54 AM »
Eusebio >>>> insert any Portugaese player

Hehe, yeah, probably - but I'm not old enough to have watched him play.

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2008, 10:52:05 AM »
Austria really put on the pressure during the 2nd half, they really deserved a point in this one - that last second header was CLOSE :o damn shame they lose it :-\  Perhaps they're better than most thought or Croatia just isn't as solid as one would think - Croatia had no legs in that 2nd half

on to Germany-Poland, should be a good one 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2008, 10:57:22 AM »
Yeah, it was a good game.
Would be fun if Poland beat ze Germans ;D

kemizt

Raphael

« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2008, 10:58:30 AM »
i almost slept through the Austria game but the last 20 minutes were good.

smegma

« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2008, 11:10:11 AM »
also, anyone else notice the portugese were on the floor for most of the match? go down under the softest of challenges, even the defenders...

I didn't wanna start about it, but yes! You're completely right.

Co-sign, that's why I hate CR with a passion, he's such a homo and that's why I won't cheer for Portugal, despite them playing attractive football. Ah the good old days were Figo was the leader of the team  :'(

Euro 2008 looks boring as hell though, group C will be dope but the rest zzzzzzz, except Portugal and Spain.

Germany and Poland should make fun game to watch, hopefully with some red cards :)

Lunatic

« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2008, 11:21:41 AM »
20mins until kick off!

Lunatic

« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2008, 01:21:35 PM »
Poland hasn't been terrible, but some very bad defensive breakdowns lead to losing this one

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2008, 02:46:30 PM »
awful defending by poland, no idea how to hold a high line.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lunatic

« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2008, 02:51:02 PM »
perhaps its my bias, but after the first 2 days and half the groups playing their first game, portugal has looked the best out of all the teams which have played (granted most of the best teams are in group c and d).

Germany is the only real competition for them and there defense seemed to be much more shaky than portugal's was which was absolutely stellar.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2008, 04:19:32 PM »
perhaps its my bias, but after the first 2 days and half the groups playing their first game, portugal has looked the best out of all the teams which have played (granted most of the best teams are in group c and d).

Germany is the only real competition for them and there defense seemed to be much more shaky than portugal's was which was absolutely stellar.
co-sign, although "shaky", well, there were 2-3 minor errors but it wasn't that bad...I love the Portuguese though, no homo. One of my fav teams and while Ronaldo is a little girl, he just is the best player out there IMO

Lunatic

« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2008, 04:30:51 PM »

co-sign, although "shaky", well, there were 2-3 minor errors but it wasn't that bad...I love the Portuguese though, no homo. One of my fav teams and while Ronaldo is a little girl, he just is the best player out there IMO
not "shaky" but Poland had their decent amount of good chances whereas turkey had none at all. LOL its all good, Portugal is a fantastic team, no doubt.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: June 09, 2008, 05:32:01 AM »
I thought Germany played real well yesterday, and out of the teams they've looked best.
Schweinsteiger and Podolski is a real problem for any defence..

kemizt

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #117 on: June 09, 2008, 06:43:38 AM »
I know, I know, Ronaldo is dope as fuck, altough his long air pass (I don't know what's the english term) still sucks, at least he stopped doing usless tricks for no reason.

Germany is cool, they're always involved in some wierd games and that's why I also miss England. What's an Euro without them losing by penalites ? :D

I went through some mixed emotions with this quote, At first i hated you for saying you missed england then you won me over by twisting it at the end to make fun of them. I like your style

[img]

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #118 on: June 09, 2008, 10:51:00 AM »
Wow, i cannot believe how poor the France/Romania game was.. congrates to Romania for gaining a point but damn France were awful.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #119 on: June 09, 2008, 10:59:33 AM »
pretty satisfied with yesterdays game. Our defense is still a problem with Metzelder, Lehmann and Jansen they all need to step their game up if we want to resist teams like portugal.
France was very disappointing...
netherlands without van persie and robben tonight...fuck...will be very difficult for them. van persie is a great player, but he's always injured.