Author Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD  (Read 6888 times)

Elano

Re: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD
« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2008, 03:56:19 AM »
the first goal was in offside

A defender cannot withdraw from the game. Panucci, even though lying outside of the field, made Van Nistelrooij's goal legit.

panucci was injured  ::)
i'm not saying that netherlands don't have deserved to win,but the first goal is not legit.
the second goal,like i've said,is fuckin amazing.

p.s.imho with de rossi aquilani and perrotta instead of pirlo gattuso and ambrosini we would've seen another game......

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2008, 04:02:34 AM »
the first goal was in offside

A defender cannot withdraw from the game. Panucci, even though lying outside of the field, made Van Nistelrooij's goal legit.

panucci was injured  ::)
i'm not saying that netherlands don't have deserved to win,but the first goal is not legit.
the second goal,like i've said,is fuckin amazing.

p.s.imho with de rossi aquilani and perrotta instead of pirlo gattuso and ambrosini a real manager instead of this Ac Milan puppet we would've seen another game......

Elano

« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2008, 04:03:49 AM »
sure. donadoni is a fuckin disgrace.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2008, 04:04:37 AM »
first goal was legit.

No it wasnt.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2008, 04:07:06 AM »

I know you hate Marcello Lippi (but i hated on him more than you, when he went from Juventus to Inter..), but at least he's a great fucking manager. Top-3 in the world, probably. Lippi, Ancelotti & Capello are the only ones who can make us contenders. We know it. Donadoni from Livorno wasn't even ready to manage a top team, let alone the National one.

smegma

« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2008, 04:10:23 AM »
first goal was legit.

No it wasnt.

You sound bitter, Antonio. I don't think Italy had an offday. It's just that Holland was superior last night :P

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=183411.new#new

Elano

« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2008, 04:13:01 AM »
first goal was legit.

No it wasnt.

You sound bitter, Antonio. I don't think Italy had an offday. It's just that Holland was superior last night :P

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=183411.new#new

holland was superior no doubt,but with de rossi perrotta aquilani instead of pirlo ambrosini gattuso we would've seen another game....

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: June 10, 2008, 04:16:36 AM »
Homie i don't need to say Holland was superior. Shit, they destroyed us 3-0. The result speaks alone.

I'm watching it from an italian prospective, of course.

In Italy there are three sportal newspaper all dedicated to sport (exp. football).

Corriere dello Sport (it's from Rome) today started with this title: "Donadoni Disaster"

Tuttosport (it's from Turin) says: "Give us Lippi back!"

..and Gazzetta dello Sport... well.. it's from Milan, so it's another story.

Everybody in Italy is blaming our manager. It's not just me. We didn't need this game to know Holland can play football. You're a very skilled team, and you made a perfect game. But we're Italy. We know how to shut opponents down. We know how to win those type of games. We didn't. And it's ourself to blame. Starting from the manager.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 04:20:35 AM by Antonio »

Elano

« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2008, 04:20:01 AM »

I know you hate Marcello Lippi (but i hated on him more than you, when he went from Juventus to Inter..), but at least he's a great fucking manager. Top-3 in the world, probably. Lippi, Ancelotti & Capello are the only ones who can make us contenders. We know it. Donadoni from Livorno wasn't even ready to manage a top team, let alone the National one.

before livorno donadoni has never trained a team,i can't understand why he has been chosen as c.t. ::)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2008, 04:32:28 AM »
C'mon Nethelands, hammer France on Friday!

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2008, 04:47:25 AM »

I think it's a bit too easy to blame everything on Donadoni. Your team ain't what it used to be (2006), your defense always was your big strength with nesta and cannavaro, and now the defense is exposed, they can't substitute them equally. I don't want to say that donadoni made no mistakes (he should've brought del piero earlier, grosso needs to be in the starting line up), BUT he has not the same material lippi had.

Elano

« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2008, 04:51:40 AM »

I think it's a bit too easy to blame everything on Donadoni. Your team ain't what it used to be (2006), your defense always was your big strength with nesta and cannavaro, and now the defense is exposed, they can't substitute them equally. I don't want to say that donadoni made no mistakes (he should've brought del piero earlier, grosso needs to be in the starting line up), BUT he has not the same material lippi had.

nesta in 2006 has played only 1 (or maybe 2) games. now cannavaro is out,ok.....but the main problem was the midfield with gattusto pirlo and ambrosini when you have de rossi perrotta and aquilani on the bench.
donadoni don't have only totti and nesta....

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2008, 06:20:18 AM »
How can you Italians claim that the first goal wasn't legit? Ofcourse it was legit. Panucci breaks the offside.

kemizt

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2008, 07:02:53 AM »
How can you Italians claim that the first goal wasn't legit? Ofcourse it was legit. Panucci breaks the offside.

yeah, after the goal people in the studio checked that was it legit, and the rulebook says that it is....because panucci plays himself out of the field or something....

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2008, 07:24:53 AM »
Anywaaay, new day, new matches.

I hope Greece plays Sweden out today

kemizt