Author Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD  (Read 6892 times)

Lunatic

Re: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD
« Reply #165 on: June 11, 2008, 01:00:05 PM »
3-1 Portugal, fantastic result for us! although i wish we didnt concede a goal, aw well

i admit i wasnt particularly happy with how we played but that may be a compliment in itself; we certainly didnt play to our full potential at all, and to still come out with a 3-1 win against the czech is very, very acceptable

Ronaldo didnt play very well, but wow that was a beautiful goal!

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #166 on: June 11, 2008, 01:05:40 PM »
SUI-TUR is a cool game... mainly because of the weather.

Lunatic

« Reply #167 on: June 11, 2008, 01:41:33 PM »
Sucks for switz that turkey got that late goal (which was a beauty) switz deserved a point, but aw well.

well make the tur-cze game more interesting ;)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #168 on: June 11, 2008, 01:49:42 PM »
crazy game... rain, blod, tears, heroes, 3 goals. a real fight, very dramatic.Both teams played as if their life depended on it. I feel pity for suisse though. sucks if both hosts are already out tomorrow, but this a really good tournament so far. 

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: June 11, 2008, 02:37:10 PM »
crazy game... rain, blod, tears, heroes, 3 goals. a real fight, very dramatic.Both teams played as if their life depended on it. I feel pity for suisse though. sucks if both hosts are already out tomorrow, but this a really good tournament so far. 

That would actually be great, since they both suck and don't deserve to be on the tournament at all.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: June 11, 2008, 03:36:05 PM »

That would actually be great, since they both suck and don't deserve to be on the tournament at all.
Not that the Swiss team have anyone but themselves to blame (bit of bad luck, yes), but they deserve to be in the tournament as much as Greece, Sweden, Romania or Poland. Obviously, they're not Spain, Germany or Portugal though. Why all the aggression dude?

...and the Austrians were a positive surprise against Croatia too

Lunatic

« Reply #171 on: June 11, 2008, 04:58:14 PM »
Germany-Croatia tomorrow, we (Portugal) will pretty much find out who will meet in the quarters (imagine its Croatia, will see)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2008, 05:29:31 PM »

True, I enjoyed that game.
Damn those filthy Turks though.

And I got through the night without getting to know the result of the Czech game, just finished watching it, and that was another good game.

kemizt

'EclipZe

« Reply #173 on: June 12, 2008, 01:35:17 AM »
im interested in what poland will make vs austria, i hope they finally play a decent game

smegma

« Reply #174 on: June 12, 2008, 01:39:47 AM »

This was a game between two of the worst competitors of the tournament. Switzerland was a little bit worse than Turkey, so they lost. I don't think Turkey will stand a chance against CR.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #175 on: June 12, 2008, 01:58:44 AM »

of course Austria woul've never qualified for the tournament. Not sure about Swisse, there are other teams like Greece who are atleast as bad as Swisse. It's only bad for the atmosphere, you know...

This was a game between two of the worst competitors of the tournament. Switzerland was a little bit worse than Turkey, so they lost. I don't think Turkey will stand a chance against CR.

So what? I liked the game because both teams didn't hide in their dedense and played with heart. Teams like France or Russia didn't even fight, so you have to acknoledge their perfomance.
And I can't see why CR is stronger than Turkey, the Czechs played a crappy tournament so far.

FUCKKKKK can't watch the Germany game 2nite fuck fuck fuck
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 05:30:23 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

'EclipZe

« Reply #176 on: June 12, 2008, 02:02:23 AM »
I think turkey will beat the czech republic. They play more aggresive then the czechs.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: June 12, 2008, 10:24:54 AM »
Croatia 2 up. Nice!

smegma

« Reply #178 on: June 12, 2008, 10:25:57 AM »
Awesome!

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up