Author Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD  (Read 6903 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD
« Reply #450 on: June 17, 2008, 02:37:06 PM »
only ones who deserved to go i quaterfinals are dutch...italy OMG, that team is just lucky is one of their pagan gods that is helping them, good of cowardness and corruption LOL shame that we gotta see teams like that in quaterfinals

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Lunatic

« Reply #451 on: June 17, 2008, 02:43:55 PM »
fucking Italy is always so lucky; Ribery gettin the injury is luck as hell for Italy and then that red card was NOT deserving (it definitely was a penalty shot) but that foul didn't warrant a straight red card :-\

Whatever, they will NOT get passed Spain
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

« Reply #452 on: June 17, 2008, 02:53:16 PM »
what happened to Ribery?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #453 on: June 17, 2008, 02:54:27 PM »
that red card was NOT deserving (it definitely was a penalty shot) but that foul didn't warrant a straight red card :-\

the red wasnt soo much for the foul, but for denying a goal scoring opportunity.. if the ref gives the penalty then the red card has too follow

smegma

« Reply #454 on: June 17, 2008, 03:10:31 PM »
that red card was NOT deserving (it definitely was a penalty shot) but that foul didn't warrant a straight red card :-\

the red wasnt soo much for the foul, but for denying a goal scoring opportunity.. if the ref gives the penalty then the red card has too follow

I've said it before and I'll say ti again: Lunatic63 doesn't know much about soccer.

I forgive him for making comments like these :)

NEDERLAND GAAT KAMPIOEN WORDEN! OLE OLE OLE! WIR SIND DIE HOLLANDER!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 03:14:14 PM by Wilhelmus van Nassouwe »

Lunatic

« Reply #455 on: June 17, 2008, 03:11:35 PM »

not necessarily..a red doesn't always follow if a penalty shot is awarded; romania's penalty didnt result in an italian red and nor did portugal's carvalho get a red at the world cup when he fouled henry who was awarded a penalty; carvalho got a yellow and thats what the french player should of got.

Smegma: Read what i just said above

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #456 on: June 17, 2008, 03:19:17 PM »

not necessarily..a red doesn't always follow if a penalty shot is awarded; romania's penalty didnt result in an italian red and nor did portugal's carvalho get a red at the world cup when he fouled henry who was awarded a penalty; carvalho got a yellow and thats what the french player should of got.

if the last defender brings down an opposing player in the box then its a straight red card son.. and with the romania / italy game penatly the ref was right not to give panucci a red because he wasnt the last defender.

Lunatic

« Reply #457 on: June 17, 2008, 03:25:49 PM »

if the last defender brings down an opposing player in the box then its a straight red card son.. and with the romania / italy game penatly the ref was right not to give panucci a red because he wasnt the last defender.
that is not necessarily a rule as you two are making it seem to be; I see as Panucci didn't get a straight red because the foul didnt warrant such a harsh punishment (the severity of the tackle) and neither did the foul today.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #458 on: June 17, 2008, 03:28:45 PM »
But the important thing is with France he was the last defender, so it's an automatic red card. The French players didn't complain much, so that tells you everything.

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #459 on: June 17, 2008, 03:34:51 PM »
But the important thing is with France he was the last defender, so it's an automatic red card. The French players didn't complain much, so that tells you everything.

exactly...

Lunatic

« Reply #460 on: June 17, 2008, 03:46:49 PM »
I'm tryna make as many bets with my homies as possible LOL

$10.00 each I get Portugal and Spain and they get Italy and Germany

all my friends are Italian and hate Portugal (vice-versa for me ofcourse)

they some pussies if they dont take it 8)

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #461 on: June 17, 2008, 03:55:45 PM »
I'm tryna make as many bets with my homies as possible LOL

$10.00 each I get Portugal and Spain and they get Italy and Germany

all my friends are Italian and hate Portugal (vice-versa for me ofcourse)

they some pussies if they dont take it 8)

i made two bets before the tournament started.. Spain or Croatia to lift the Euro, both looking good at the moment too :)

smegma

« Reply #462 on: June 17, 2008, 04:04:13 PM »

that is not necessarily a rule as you two are making it seem to be; I see as Panucci didn't get a straight red because the foul didnt warrant such a harsh punishment (the severity of the tackle) and neither did the foul today.

You try to make it seem as if the referee could even have doubted for a split second lol

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #463 on: June 17, 2008, 04:08:35 PM »
^ so mauz, you think holland will lift the Euro then?

smegma

« Reply #464 on: June 17, 2008, 04:10:38 PM »
^ so mauz, you think holland will lift the Euro then?

Let's hope for the best! :)