Author Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD  (Read 6898 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD
« Reply #480 on: June 18, 2008, 03:23:32 AM »
Congrats to Italy for the win .. WTF Abidal was thinking  :-X.. I'm glad I won't see that loser Domenech again ... welcome Deschamps  8)

Didier? Mmmm.. interesting. From Serie B to the French National team, lol..

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #481 on: June 18, 2008, 03:32:11 AM »
I heard Pirlo and Gattuso will miss the game, is that true?

Yeah. We will play with De Rossi and Aquilani in the middle.

Elano

« Reply #482 on: June 18, 2008, 03:42:47 AM »
Right now,Holland plays the most wonderful football @ this euro 2008.....they can destroy portugal and even spain with a snap.
I really hate those fuckin portugueses,bunch of pussies like nani  :P
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/E8r8EZspizA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/E8r8EZspizA</a>

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #483 on: June 18, 2008, 04:05:29 AM »
Again, I can co-sign on Antonio's statements. Spain has clearly been better than Italy so far and they sure have the potential to murder them, but so far, what has happened in this tournament is all according to a bunch of old rules:

1. Italy has a slow start and is unconvincing.
2. Italy still survives the group
3. Spain has a great team and starts off beautifully, easily winning their group

...that happens all the time. Usually, what happens next is:

4. Italy gets better and goes far
5. Spain fucks up.

I'm not saying this has to happen and I love this Spanish team. But to think that Italy's gonna be cannon fodder is naive, same for Portugal - Germany, with the Germans it's never over until it's frickin OVER.

Elevz

« Reply #484 on: June 18, 2008, 04:07:59 AM »
Italy well deserved to advance. Romania should have finished it off against the French, but they failed. Italy was overrun by the Dutch and didn't really impress against Romania, which is a hard opponent anyway (I don't see why everyone counted them out - they're tougher than leather). Italy ended on top when Romania failed and France never even got anywhere near. Not that the French sucked, but it just wasn't working out for them.

Spain - Italy will be a great game. The Spanish have already proved that they can perform really well, although they're not invulverable. As has been said before, the Italians never get weaker during tournaments, only stronger. Although I still think their team "isn't quite what it once was," at least they'll give Spain a hard time.

At the same time, did anyone notice the strength of just about the entire Dutch selection? Their B-team had some trouble with the match flow early in the game, yet even players who normally wouldn't play one second of a tournament like this, got something done against Romania that the Italian and French main teams wouldn't accomplish. I'm fairly well impressed.

Elano

« Reply #485 on: June 18, 2008, 04:14:15 AM »
Italy well deserved to advance. Romania should have finished it off against the French, but they failed. Italy was overrun by the Dutch and didn't really impress against Romania, which is a hard opponent anyway (I don't see why everyone counted them out - they're tougher than leather). Italy ended on top when Romania failed and France never even got anywhere near. Not that the French sucked, but it just wasn't working out for them.

Spain - Italy will be a great game. The Spanish have already proved that they can perform really well, although they're not invulverable. As has been said before, the Italians never get weaker during tournaments, only stronger. Although I still think their team "isn't quite what it once was," at least they'll give Spain a hard time.

At the same time, did anyone notice the strength of just about the entire Dutch selection? Their B-team had some trouble with the match flow early in the game, yet even players who normally wouldn't play one second of a tournament like this, got something done against Romania that the Italian and French main teams wouldn't accomplish. I'm fairly well impressed.

robben and van persie shouldn't be on the "B-Team" ::), especially Van Persie

Lunatic

« Reply #486 on: June 18, 2008, 04:20:59 AM »
LOL at all y'all, i could care less if Spain always starts beautifully and Italy starts slow, that does not have to happen all the time and will not this year.

Spain (IMO) looks better this year than it has in years and has a very strong chance to win the entire tournament - they will beat Italy, mark my words.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elevz

« Reply #487 on: June 18, 2008, 04:41:24 AM »

robben and van persie shouldn't be on the "B-Team" ::), especially Van Persie

Well, they were both injured at the start of the tournament. On a midfield with Sneijder, Van der Vaart and Kuyt, with Van Nistelrooij as a striker... Who are you going to leave out, in order to let the fragile Van Persie and Robben play? Kuyt and Van Nistelrooij? Or Van der Vaart?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #488 on: June 18, 2008, 04:45:44 AM »
so who's finishing runner up in group D then.. Sweden or Russia? i gotta feeling 2-1 to the swedes

Elevz

« Reply #489 on: June 18, 2008, 04:53:58 AM »
I'm hoping for Russia; the Swedes bore me. I'm afraid Sweden just might make it though: a 1-1 sounds very reasonable to me, but that would be the exit of Russia :-\

smegma

« Reply #490 on: June 18, 2008, 05:00:08 AM »
I hope for Sweden, but I can't even tell you why :raisetheroof:

Elano

« Reply #491 on: June 18, 2008, 05:02:08 AM »
LOL at all y'all, i could care less if Spain always starts beautifully and Italy starts slow, that does not have to happen all the time and will not this year.

Spain (IMO) looks better this year than it has in years and has a very strong chance to win the entire tournament - they will beat Italy, mark my words.

shut the fuck up moron,your national team has never won A DAMN THING.
bunch of pussies

smegma

« Reply #492 on: June 18, 2008, 05:03:41 AM »

bunch of pussies

^ did you just call someone other than yourself a moron? :laugh:

Elevz

« Reply #493 on: June 18, 2008, 05:04:34 AM »

bunch of pussies

I'm pretty sure the length of Lunatic's penis depends on the number of trophies his national team has won.

Elano

« Reply #494 on: June 18, 2008, 05:06:13 AM »

bunch of pussies

^ did you just call someone other than yourself a moron? :laugh:

your father  :D
je kunt de pot op