Author Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD  (Read 6905 times)

smegma

Re: OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD
« Reply #555 on: June 19, 2008, 11:57:49 PM »
Ok, so the result is nothing unfair in the end, but what's up with the Dutch love for Germany?? Because of '06 when Portugal kicked you out? That game was embarassing from both sides...

Me, I don't like players that fall on the ground after a little touch.

Plus I wanna see Germany-Netherlands as the final :)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #556 on: June 20, 2008, 01:03:43 AM »

Yeah it's truly a mystery how some players excel for the national team and never do fuck all for their club. I saw every Bayern game this season and dude just straight up sucked. He was just not nearly as good as he is now. Same with Gomez, only the other way around. Great for Stuttgart in the Bundesliga, a true bitch in this tournament.

I would say Schweinsteiger was even worse than Podolski. I think you could see that Podolski improved in the last games for bayern, but Schweinsteiger had like one good game in the whole season.

As for the Portuguese, I was very disappointed. They showed no ambition to win this game despite they had the better players. I lost a bet because I am usually pessimistic and therefore wasted my money on Portugal. I guess I'll never invest my money in Iberian teams again, since it's always the same with them. I thought Porugal could be different, but they are exactly the same. Now believe me the same will happen between Spain and Italy, the situation between those two games is too identical

And I want Turkey in the semi-finals, there will be civil war in Köln and Berlin ;D

Plus I wanna see Germany-Netherlands as the final :)

yeah, that would be the dream final.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 01:05:37 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Elevz

« Reply #557 on: June 20, 2008, 02:23:39 AM »
Ok, so the result is nothing unfair in the end, but what's up with the Dutch love for Germany?? Because of '06 when Portugal kicked you out? That game was embarassing from both sides...

I don't mind the Germans winning because they deserved it this time, but I was actually rooting for Portugal. There goes my poule - I predicted Portugal would win the tournament in a final against the Dutch. Portugal didn't deserve to make it past Germany though, so it's perfectly okay this way.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #558 on: June 20, 2008, 02:31:11 AM »
Portugal were never going to win the Euro with Ricardo in goal.. he is simply a terrible keeper..

Elevz

« Reply #559 on: June 20, 2008, 02:57:54 AM »
Portugal were never going to win the Euro with Ricardo in goal.. he is simply a terrible keeper..

If only the players did what they were supposed to do, especially Cristiano Ronaldo...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #560 on: June 20, 2008, 03:59:49 AM »

Yeah it's truly a mystery how some players excel for the national team and never do fuck all for their club. I saw every Bayern game this season and dude just straight up sucked. He was just not nearly as good as he is now. Same with Gomez, only the other way around. Great for Stuttgart in the Bundesliga, a true bitch in this tournament.

I would say Schweinsteiger was even worse than Podolski. I think you could see that Podolski improved in the last games for bayern, but Schweinsteiger had like one good game in the whole season.

I have more understanding for Schweinsteiger because he has a tough time doing his thang in Bayern when Ribery is a similiar, yet much better player. Both are offensive wings who like to keep the ball a lot. So it's hard for Schweinsteiger to elevate his game when Ribery is on the same pitch and obviously the better option. With Podolski, Klose played a terrible second half of the season and he had every chance to prove himself, yet he didn't. Right now he's playing really well though. I hope his stock keeps on rising, and we can sell him to some naive team for like 30 mil. Then sign Gomez whose stock is falling like a skydiver for like 18 mil. That'd be great.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #561 on: June 20, 2008, 04:23:54 AM »

we just dont give a fuck about those portugese crybabies, the germans are our only real adversaries, I want them to make the finals, and get their asses beat by the dutch.

But still, if Holland doesnt win, I hope germany wins... they wont though.

Lunatic

« Reply #562 on: June 20, 2008, 04:25:31 AM »

If only the players did what they were supposed to do, especially Cristiano Ronaldo...
Ronaldo was alright, it was Bosingwa, Pepe & Ferreira that were the problem - how that first goal:

A) gets to the middle
b) ferreira not marked schweninsteger (?) properly

and that 2nd goal those 3 defenders are part of the people who randomly allowed klose to get in behind them - u can blame a few more on this play

the only goal that was at all ricardo's fault was the 3rd, but that shouldnt of even counted anyway.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #563 on: June 20, 2008, 04:38:19 AM »
Just because Ronaldo is a little crybaby, that doesn't apply to the whole Portuguese team ::) Besides, yesterday, I didn't see any Portuguese crying, except.......Ronaldo. And even he had a reason that time. Some people act like Ronaldo's character = Portuguese mentality. And yeah, Lunatic's analysis is pretty much correct.

Elano, viva Alemania? Che cazzo? :D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #564 on: June 22, 2008, 02:50:17 PM »
My boy Cesc did it ;)

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #565 on: June 29, 2008, 02:34:58 PM »
Viva Espańa! :D

Congratulations!
It was a great tournament

...But what the fuck am I suppose to watch now?
The wack ass Norwegian league and Tour de France?  ::)

kemizt

Elevz

« Reply #566 on: June 29, 2008, 04:57:14 PM »
"Fuck yeah!" - Gilles de la Tourette de France.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #567 on: June 29, 2008, 04:59:20 PM »
Wimbledon will do it for me. At least for the next week. After that, it's either being active or bored.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #568 on: June 29, 2008, 05:01:25 PM »
Wack sports like golf and tennis is a no-no for me.. too boring.. yaaawn.

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #569 on: June 29, 2008, 10:03:37 PM »
My boy Cesc did it ;)

who ?
you are not spanish,STFU  :sshh: