Author Topic: SHOUT OUT TO MONTREAL CANADA!  (Read 471 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

SHOUT OUT TO MONTREAL CANADA!
« on: May 10, 2008, 09:26:34 AM »
so this how ya get down huh??? eye very much like indeed, might have to make a trip up there see whats good

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: SHOUT OUT TO MONTREAL CANADA!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 09:56:23 AM »
we dont like racist ppl around here in montreal

JAZ

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 10:05:11 AM »
yob'll be fucked. dont ever go there, danny!

smegma

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 10:08:02 AM »

will you beat up Job too then?

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 12:27:47 PM »
danny will get stomped out real quick

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 06:46:36 PM »
negative eye repeat negative...... eye am good where ever eye am at......

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 07:32:29 PM »
danny couldnt survive in the real world

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2008, 08:28:21 AM »
montreal is gettting crazy thats for sure. that was like 2 days before the riot.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2008, 03:44:02 PM »
montreal is becoming a fucking mixed up fucked up ghetto with brainwashed people that can't speak french for shit. Next time i get there the first punjabi talking to me in english i'll roll on his ass with my pick up truck

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2008, 05:11:36 PM »
montreal is becoming a fucking mixed up fucked up ghetto with brainwashed people that can't speak french for shit. Next time i get there the first punjabi talking to me in english i'll roll on his ass with my pick up truck

hahhahaa

i stared talking to this guy today, white guy, in french motherfucker repsonds to me in english. We get no props in are own city.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2008, 05:16:00 PM »
yup, whats going on there is a shame, our ancestors fought all their life to get accepted and now we're letting this shit happenned. I'm no separatist or federalist, i'm not into that bs but i wont let that happenned anymore.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2008, 05:20:09 PM »
hey i remember seeing that video on LCN they didn't say they said racist thing though so the news made us looks like it was us the racist because these 2 guys are from ontario. Now i'm glad to see we fucked em up for a good reason  8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2008, 05:47:37 PM »
hey i remember seeing that video on LCN they didn't say they said racist thing though so the news made us looks like it was us the racist because these 2 guys are from ontario. Now i'm glad to see we fucked em up for a good reason  8)

true

and about the french thing im no seperatist but i still try to reinforce The language, culture as well. I remeber i went to adult ed i did a hole peace on preserving French culture and i did this at a english shcool.

See whats funy too is its not ok around here to make fun of blacks, arabs, chinesse or jews cus yuo a rascist but when english or other races make fun of french its ok, its all fun and games. When they take are accent, scrap it say they wanna eat poutines its all fun and games and they tell us to just laugh it off....

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2008, 08:26:39 PM »

hahhahaa

i stared talking to this guy today, white guy, in french motherfucker repsonds to me in english. We get no props in are own city.
so what ya niggas starting to lose ya language up there?

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2008, 08:29:15 PM »
See whats funy too is its not ok around here to make fun of blacks, arabs, chinesse or jews cus yuo a rascist but when english or other races make fun of french its ok, its all fun and games. When they take are accent, scrap it say they wanna eat poutines its all fun and games and they tell us to just laugh it off....

yeah, well you gotta treat those minorites like women, they are extra sensitive and less intelligent so you know, any little thing will send them over the edge. I guess as a French speaker, you just have to be the bigger man.